Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guide to removing Wrinkles/Baggy eyes/Dark circles [Merged threads]

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ's

Removing bags/black rings:

Bags or black rings under eyes can be caused for many reasons. Some reasons can be lack of sleep, lack of milk/water, or it could just be in your genes.

First off, make sure thta you get AT LEAST 8 hoursof sleep a day.

Secondly, dont spend too much time on the computer, watching tv, and playing games. Too much strain on the eyes causes them to work harder and this can caause puffiness.

Be sure to get freash air every day. Go out to play ball, a bike ride, or just a walk. Freash air helps baggy eyes.

Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day, and 3 glasses oof milk.

You can also put cucumbers over each eye, and leave it for 5 minutes, or use cooled tea bags.

Avoid eating salty foods, they can cause black rings under eyes.

There are also Some eye exercises that can be doen to relax them:

1) Focus your eyes on a wall, and pick a point directly infront of you (this will be the center of a clock). Then move your eyes up, and look at 12 oclock, then back down to the main point. Move your eyes to 1 oclock, and back down. Contunie this around the clock, and counter-clockwise.

2) Put your pointer about 6-10 inches away from your eyes. Now focus on your pointer, and then look away and focus on a something else, far away. Keep switching back and fourth,

3) Put both hands over your eyes, and cover them (with a soft grip) IF you see sparks and colors, you are stressed out, so you need rest.

Removing wrinkles:

Im not sure how well these work, but VITAMIN E products (found in some lotions) are healthy for skin, and they are known to reduce wrinkles.

Oil of olay has a product called Q10, which helps make wrinkles less visible.

Retin-A

lacome wrinkle remover also works well.

Hope these tips helped, if u have any more questions post here!

-=DiP=-

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
only one reply
hey dont stress dip or else youll get wrinkles under your eyes

anyway, good tips, except for #3. those sparks and colors are the tips of the neurons firing off in your eyes, and its normal to see this.

[This message has been edited by xyzzy (edited 12-09-2002).]

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn lol i got like...rings... sorta...

they arent really visible, and more so add "character" to my face.

but like they are darker, adn they are on the SIDE of my eyes... the INside...where the nose is, like they are abut where the red corner of ur eye, and then to the nose, and down about .5 of an inch, and then sort of fade out to about half of the eye

what i DONT like abot them, is that sometime whn im really tired, they like ..fall in.. lol and there are these LINES left at were they end

but other then that they accent my eyes realyl well... i think they sorta look like stretch marks....

alright*puts the mirror down* thats all i got to say to this

GREAT POST

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xyzzy:
hey dont stress dip or else youll get wrinkles under your eyes

anyway, good tips, except for #3. those sparks and colors are the tips of the neurons firing off in your eyes, and its normal to see this.

[This message has been edited by xyzzy (edited 12-09-2002).]
yeah, it;s going to spark and ish if u press HARD, but if you do it soft, when your hands are cool, it will help, and tell you if you are stressed

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8 hours of sleep huh...so thats why i got these sh!ts...

------------------
There ain't no girls that don't give, there are guys that don't ask.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex:
8 hours of sleep huh...so thats why i got these sh!ts...

lol, sleep is not ALWAYS the problem...but it could be...

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great quality informative post! U should post more often.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent post.

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have conatacts and am always rubbing my eyes. I have gotten these bags under them from doing this maybee these tips can help correct this. First off i need to learn to stop touching my face.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kalen
I have conatacts and am always rubbing my eyes. I have gotten these bags under them from doing this maybee these tips can help correct this. First off i need to learn to stop touching my face.
yeah, once you stop touching your eyes and all, the redness/puffyness will deff go, then try some of these

also make sure the contacts are also clean, and u mite need to get them checked, there not supposed to make u wana itch

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u can get bags or w/e from rubbing ur eyes? jesus... maybe that has something to do wiht it haha.
so uhm.. what do u do in the morning then... like normally ill have "sleeps" in my eye so i rub them out or w/e... then i put water on my hadn n rub my eyes..... so what SHOULD YOU DO?

also if ur bored n class should u avoid putting ur hand on ur face? (u know what i mean like when u kinda lay on one hand)

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU prolly have those bags because your online all day!! get of the comp and go play ball outside, also, drink water...and about the hands on the face, dosent matter ont he face, only on the eyes...and get some more sleep if u can..

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1. wait.. what product actually removes the black under ur eyes.. not just the wrinkles??????????????????

thats more important for me.

#2. and what has vitamin E in it??????????

#3. u said no hands on the eyes??? what about in the morning when i got to wash face and get SLEEPS out of my eyes??? also when i get water in my eyes(surfing) i have to kinda rub/wipe it away..???????? or it burns and i wont be able to see....

#4. and last question..... does oversleeping hurt..????? i sleep more than 8 hrs probly... so can that be bad for your eyes?????

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost

#4. and last question..... does oversleeping hurt..????? i sleep more than 8 hrs probly... so can that be bad for your eyes?????

interesting question, i noticed that when you sleep like 10-12 hours (i mean, more than 2 hours more than necessary), you get those bags maybe even more than when you sleep just a couple of hours