Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guide to making your life worse

Serenity

Reaction score
Want to become an incel? Finally there's a guide for it! Do you suck at following guides? Try following this one, you might inadvertently improve your life.

Seriously though, this video isn't directly related to getting women, but I think it touches on a lot of points that significantly impacts that part of life.

I don't want to spoil it, just watch the 6 minutes and share your reflections about it related to women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I counsel PTSD people who are often despairing and they tend towards that external locus of control - they stop actively pursuing a better future, putting it all in the hands of some deity that's supposed to solve their problem.

And regarding women, nobody would want to date the guy in the video, and rightfully so, but like so many incels he blames his lack of companionship on others, not on being 'undateable'. I'm sure that this would cause him to blame women for being 'picky' or something like that. Never his fault.

Serenity

Reaction score
Reminds me of the incels that degrade this forum.
I was hoping they saw this and made a couple of realizations because of the unusual way it's presented.

The first step out of it is awareness of it, something I think this video is excellent at delivering. There's a bunch of things that can be done right, but even ignoring all of that and just not doing the things in this video will be a lot better.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these things not common sense to most people? He's already made 1 or 2 other videos like this and I watch these and I'm like...really? I knew this shvt when I was 20.

I know the reddit/leftist types probably do think like this (victim mentalities, blaming capitalism, etc), but once again I'm finding myself completely out of touch with what the "common folk" think. Clearly these examples must be commonly practiced or else he wouldn't have made the video.

Reminds me of the incels that degrade this forum.
Really? This place doesn't seem particularly toxic to me. Go on 4chan or Reddit if you want to see what incels, toxicity/loserthink is really like.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Are these things not common sense to most people? He's already made 1 or 2 other videos like this and I watch these and I'm like...really? I knew this shvt when I was 20.
I think you'd be surprised how many live in denial way into their adult life, some even into old age.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know the reddit/leftist types probably do think like this (victim mentalities, blaming capitalism, etc), but once again I'm finding myself completely out of touch with what the "common folk" think. Clearly these examples must be commonly practiced or else he wouldn't have made the video.

Really? This place doesn't seem particularly toxic to me. Go on 4chan or Reddit if you want to see what incels, toxicity/loserthink is really like.
Yeah, the video is rather entertaining but again it's a rather unfair characterization again. For example, this video is not specifically dealing with women. There are people who are successful in their careers, have a great work ethnic, etc... or hit on most of those points but don't have women period. There are losers and criminals who have women. There are people complaining that only losers are getting women (I guess I can't win for losing). People like to characterize things like an incel is some fat, lazy couch-potatoe that is playing video games all day long, or has no work ethnic, or is not making any effort at all to connect with people and make friends in a workspace, when in reality, that is often not the case at all.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you'd be surprised how many live in denial way into their adult life, some even into old age.
Exactly.
I was thinking the same, but you already said it so... :up:

But I'll add this:
"Most people lead lives of quiet desperation"

Which I think is basically and universally true.
The irony/ or sad part is maybe a better word; is that most of them never attempt to change that status quo and just keep living in their matrix never attempting or dear to risk anything for a change in their lives.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is from the same channel.

It says self-improvement as portrayed in this board is destructive.

Notice you didn't choose this video. I wonder why?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did notice there was some resonations with the video upon further thought. I do notice that I inadvertently (ie non-intentionally) have a closed body language, sit to myself within a workspace, and put headphones and an 8 inch Tablet on, yet stare around at the sides like I want to get up and move and talk to someone. However, I'm just all nerves when it comes to socializing. I think my wiring is just non suited to be social with women and that it would take a miracle to even talk to someone unless it was totally scripted from A to Z. The last time I remember my nerves "slowing down" enough to be social around women was when I used pheromones as it helped calm down my nerves and helped me with a more open body language. There is just this tightness and rigidness that I cant just shake off, especially around women.

Then again, if a social interaction goes bad, a woman can complain on HR and say you are trying to flirt with her.

Serenity

Reaction score

This is from the same channel.

It says self-improvement as portrayed in this board is destructive.

Notice you didn't choose this video. I wonder why?
I didn't choose that video because the one I posted first was the first video by this guy I came across.

In any case, did you actually listen to what he had to say in the video you're showing as a bad example? He's right.