guess which is the the DJ/casanova/PUA

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well how do you know they are f*cking each other? He's only got his arm round her - for all you know they could be father and daughter.

If he has pulled her then good for him... however personally I would rather not look anything like that.

I mean what's the motivation here? "Don't worry, even tramps dressed up like escaped convicts can get chicks!!" Hmm.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by James Bondage
they could be father and daughter.
i don't think a "daddy" would have a boner.:D, nor would he let his doughter show off her cameltoe like that.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
i don't think a "daddy" would have a boner.:D, nor would he let his doughter show off her cameltoe like that.
yes i was just about to say that.

and yes they are a couple.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Morons.

The picture is fake. Look at the girls face and the rest of the picture. There is obvisous pixelation. Compare the hand of hers to her face and yet again, false.

Not only that, but I think something's shoved up their asses, just by how they look.:crackup:

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by James Bondage
Well how do you know they are f*cking each other? He's only got his arm round her - for all you know they could be father and daughter.

If he has pulled her then good for him... however personally I would rather not look anything like that.

I mean what's the motivation here? "Don't worry, even tramps dressed up like escaped convicts can get chicks!!" Hmm.
wait what? tramps dressed up as convicts can get chicks? i'm not sure what you mean by that.

and you would not want to look anything like the dude or the girl? i would not want to look like either of them. the dude is fat and old and the girl, while hot, is still a girl and i like being a guy.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
Morons.

The picture is fake. Look at the girls face and the rest of the picture. There is obvisous pixelation. Compare the hand of hers to her face and yet again, false.

Not only that, but I think something's shoved up their asses, just by how they look.:crackup:
relax dude it's all real. also, please dont call people morons. especially if you dont know what you're talking about. it's garbage like this that makes a forum a ****ty place.

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9509/403940277l4zc.jpg

Reaction score
When you assume you make an ass out of you and me.

NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING.

PS: Props to him.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Logen
relax dude it's all real. also, please dont call people morons. especially if you dont know what you're talking about. it's garbage like this that makes a forum a ****ty place.

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9509/403940277l4zc.jpg
It is not a garbage post, I provided proof. Garbage posts are ones that do nothing.

As for this picture, it is also false. She looks unnatural leaned in to him, look around the girls forehead to the guys eye/cheek area. It just looks bad.

Also, there is no shadow cast from her to him. From the streaks of light coming from the roof, it'd be only natural to have shadows that point down.

One last thing. What the hell is with his suit and those hole-like blots? That's photo related, not only his suit because they are all the same size. Where are the holes on the girl?

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
OK well forgive me for not noticing his d1ck... :confused:

wait what? tramps dressed up as convicts can get chicks? i'm not sure what you mean by that.

and you would not want to look anything like the dude or the girl? i would not want to look like either of them. the dude is fat and old and the girl, while hot, is still a girl and i like being a guy.
Well you originally wrote 'its stuff like this that keeps me going'. I must have understood you as I thought you meant the picture gives you inspiration. I was unsure as to the point of the picture.. I mean what is it really saying? "Look! This ugly man pulled a hot woman! Maybe YOU can TOO!"

And... I meant I wouldnt want to look like HIM... but now I come to think of it, no I would prefer not to look like either of them.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got a horse face and the guy isn't much of a champ either in the looks department!

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
It is not a garbage post, I provided proof. Garbage posts are ones that do nothing.

As for this picture, it is also false. She looks unnatural leaned in to him, look around the girls forehead to the guys eye/cheek area. It just looks bad.

Also, there is no shadow cast from her to him. From the streaks of light coming from the roof, it'd be only natural to have shadows that point down.

One last thing. What the hell is with his suit and those hole-like blots? That's photo related, not only his suit because they are all the same size. Where are the holes on the girl?
listen dude. i know these people.

you can go on living in your little fantasy world where you're always right. that's fine with me.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
listen dude. i know these people.

you can go on living in your little fantasy world where you're always right. that's fine with me.
Alright, seeing as you know them. Post a picture of yourself alone. A picture of yourself with him. A picture of yourself with her.

Do that and I'll submit my apologies after examiniation.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You laugh and decline. I guess that means you don't want my respect. That's alright too, just puts more validation into my posts.

There is one thing however. I provided PROOF, and you go on about a fantasy world? That makes no sense.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
your respect is worth less then the weight of your argument against me.