“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Guarenteed Success.

k3000

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Here’s a good piece of advice that I got from reading the naked leader by David Taylor.

“The formula for guaranteed success:
1. Know where you want to go.
2. Know where you are now.
3. Know what you have to do to get from where you are now to where you want to go.
4. Do it!”

Also you must always move towards positive things instead of away from negative. For example, if you are unconfident, don’t think about unconfidence. Think about getting some confidence.

Since I started framing things in this positive light I’ve felt much better about myself. I just ignore the minutiae and insignificant flaws and concentrate on my goals. I set myself exciting challenges and generate different ideas for rising to them. If one idea does not work I try something else.

Remember that being a man is all about action. When I learnt this I vowed to stop all the needless introspection and start moving forwards. I found out that you can’t just think about something over and over and then you’ll be able to do it. It’s all about practice. It’s all about the action and conquering fears.

Hope this advice helps someone.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top