“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GUARANTEED pick up place to get laid

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Sexual Addiction groups :D
Google them in for one in your neighbourhood
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I read part of a book once where a guy would frequent these groups. However, the groups he went to were only for prison women, and it was like a hobby of his to go fvck these horny inmates and keep their panties as a trophy.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Haha! I suspect they would be much the same as swingers' groups.

I saw a prog on this and you would not want to go NEAR any of the women involved...
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by Porky
I read part of a book once where a guy would frequent these groups. However, the groups he went to were only for prison women, and it was like a hobby of his to go fvck these horny inmates and keep their panties as a trophy.
Yeah... it's called Choke, by the same guy who wrote The Fight Club. Wouldn't recommend the book, but just thought it would be nice to help out all the AFC's outhere, even if the chicks are dirty true AFC is not in position to be picky. jks :)
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Haha! I suspect they would be much the same as swingers' groups.

I saw a prog on this and you would not want to go NEAR any of the women involved...

I'm not desparate, I'm curious. Can you describe more?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top