“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

grrr

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
OK
Ok so I sit next to this chick in class that meets once a week. I had been talking to her alot and she seemed to show really high interest level. There was kino, eye contact, flirting, and she asked lots of questions about me. Well I asked her what she did this weekend and she told me about some stuff but then she said "I spent saturday hanging out with my boyfriend" DAMNIT NEXT!!!!!!! :mad:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
OR you could've said, "Man, you don't have to try to be cool to hang out with me! I won't look down on you for being single! But a little tip for ya, trying too hard like that is kind of a turn off to me." Said in a funny ****y tone with a wink. Then just keep joking and chatting. Who knows whether she really has a BF. She may even admit later that she doesn't really have a BF or they haven't dated for long! Either way busting on her like that is cool as fvck and gets them all giggly.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
I can't stand it the fact that some chicks lay it out in front of you during a normal conversation without you asking " I have a boyfriend" or casually mention "oh my boyfriend is...." even if it wasn't your intension to pick them up.

They use that like its a validation of how succesful and proud they are.
 

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
Damage: They're looking for affirmation; it makes them think they're better than they are. It also allows for you to weed them out easier.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

coolwater

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Ignore the comment and continue gaming as per normal. Boyfriends are irrelevant.

coolwater
 
Top