Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

grrr

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I sit next to this chick in class that meets once a week. I had been talking to her alot and she seemed to show really high interest level. There was kino, eye contact, flirting, and she asked lots of questions about me. Well I asked her what she did this weekend and she told me about some stuff but then she said "I spent saturday hanging out with my boyfriend" DAMNIT NEXT!!!!!!! :mad:

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OR you could've said, "Man, you don't have to try to be cool to hang out with me! I won't look down on you for being single! But a little tip for ya, trying too hard like that is kind of a turn off to me." Said in a funny ****y tone with a wink. Then just keep joking and chatting. Who knows whether she really has a BF. She may even admit later that she doesn't really have a BF or they haven't dated for long! Either way busting on her like that is cool as fvck and gets them all giggly.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand it the fact that some chicks lay it out in front of you during a normal conversation without you asking " I have a boyfriend" or casually mention "oh my boyfriend is...." even if it wasn't your intension to pick them up.

They use that like its a validation of how succesful and proud they are.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damage: They're looking for affirmation; it makes them think they're better than they are. It also allows for you to weed them out easier.

coolwater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the comment and continue gaming as per normal. Boyfriends are irrelevant.

coolwater