“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Growth

Alwaysclose7

New Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Age
30
What’s up…

Dude I put so much time into self improvement. My business. My sales skills. Reading. Attending meetings because I’m sober. Going to church. Talking to girls and being a superhero they admire and look up to. Constantly trying to become more competent and confident.

Just pisses me off sometimes when self doubt and fear still creep in. When I am an extremely exceptional human being. Like as far as body image, sometimes I have a distorted view of myself.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,877
Reaction score
2,920
Location
Wilmington, DE
What’s up…

Dude I put so much time into self improvement. My business. My sales skills. Reading. Attending meetings because I’m sober. Going to church. Talking to girls and being a superhero they admire and look up to. Constantly trying to become more competent and confident.

Just pisses me off sometimes when self doubt and fear still creep in. When I am an extremely exceptional human being. Like as far as body image, sometimes I have a distorted view of myself.
Are you doing this for them? Or for you?
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
What’s up…

Dude I put so much time into self improvement. My business. My sales skills. Reading. Attending meetings because I’m sober. Going to church. Talking to girls and being a superhero they admire and look up to. Constantly trying to become more competent and confident.

Just pisses me off sometimes when self doubt and fear still creep in. When I am an extremely exceptional human being. Like as far as body image, sometimes I have a distorted view of myself.
A lot of this is just the human experience. No one goes through life never having doubts no matter how competent, intelligent, good-looking, or charismatic they are. There generally is always someone out there that has more than one or more of those things than you do and it can sometimes make you feel unsure of yourself.

Embrace it. If there is something specific that is nagging you, address the issue directly and start taking steps to change it and expedite the process of getting over it. You typically always have this power to do just that. But accept you will always go through phases like this, and know they always have an end point as well.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,680
What’s up…

Dude I put so much time into self improvement. My business. My sales skills. Reading. Attending meetings because I’m sober. Going to church. Talking to girls and being a superhero they admire and look up to. Constantly trying to become more competent and confident.

Just pisses me off sometimes when self doubt and fear still creep in. When I am an extremely exceptional human being. Like as far as body image, sometimes I have a distorted view of myself.
Dude, it's called being human. Everyone has moments of self-doubt, including the richest and most powerful men. Unless you are talking about chronic depression or low self-esteem, what you are describing is totally normal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top