Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Growing Taller Exercises

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does any know of exercises that I can do to increase my height? I am 5 foot 8 and I just turned 18 a month ago. Is there anything like vertical jumps with ankle weights or jogging or swimming that would work? Any supplements (legit ones) out there? More veggies?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need two cars, rope, and 2 drivers. Tie your legs and arms to the two cars and get the drivers to rev the engines until you are being stretched horrifically. You should be dead in no time.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, that was just ****ing stupid. can someone be a true dude to me and help me out!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best bet is to focus on having good posture. A good posture while sitting and standing can literally add 1-2 inches to your height. IT also makes you look stronger and more powerful. Back straight, spine straight, head upright.

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know whether this is true!
But i vaguely recall at university the lecture telling us that the hormones associated with growth only are produced by the body at night. The lecturer then made the assertion that if you slept more during puberty you will thus grow taller than you other wise would. He probably full of **** though as there is no way to test this; and at 18 your probably at the end of your growth spirt. But i guess sleeping 8 hours a day is sound advice even if there is no effect on your height.
Cheers

Last edited:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok lets think about this?

how many short men are there?

Say 5'8" and under?

prolly a billion

fair guess huh?

how many of these "short guys" would want to get taller?

prolly all of them, cause i know if i wasnt 6ft id be mad pissed

so if there was such a product that could make ppl grow taller, do u think ppl would buy it? yes ofcourse

it would make billions and they could charge whatever they wanted

sorry it does not exist. your genes are the only things that can control how tall you will be

but bad posture will make u look shorter or a hunch-back

sorry,
DrIx

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your 5'8? big whoop. Just don't be the retard who goes around asking people how tall they are and then claiming to be 2 inches taller than you actually are(you know him). I am not to much taller than you and I have never b*tched once about it in my life. Just accept that you will never play pro ball and be thankful you aren't any shorter.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do is sleep like a bat, upside down, that is--hanging from the rafters in my ceiling, bound from my ankles. Stretches you out, see?

If someone questions your absurd behavior, insisit that you are Bat Man.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nan,

the only way you could still grow is if your leg bones and spinal vertebrae aren't fused. If you are 18, most likely they are. If they aren't you would need to take large doses of GH. You can do this naturally by taking about 20 grams of L-Arginine on an empty stomach before you go to bed. It's risky though, so you should speak to a doctor first.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard men can grow until they're about 21. Last summer I got a physical from my doctor and since my left knee is ****ed up, he took an X-Ray. According to his readings, my bone mass is a color of gray that according to him, I got 4-5 inches left to go. I wondered since I've been 5'11" since the tail end of 8th grade. He said that men usually can grow until about 21 and said that I will most likely grow during college as long as I eat right, do exercise, and sleep well. So I'm still hoping I got a couple inches left to grow.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my doctor told me that my legs (epiphyses) are fused and that I wont grown anymore

turns out that I grew two more inches two years later:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i am streching every night ,and hopefully i can gain one more inch in 6 months

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend go away to college and grow 4 inches his freshman year. At the end of puberty you can't really tell if you have more growth in you or not. The best you can do is hope for it and make sure you get adequate sleep and food. Doctors predicting your growth are just like weathermen, they can look at the signs and make an educated guess, but no one can be sure exactly whats going to happen tommorow.

DrunkMick

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only thing that's going to make you significantly taller aside from just living a healthy, normal life...

time.

Sorry, that's the truth.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charm
Your best bet is to focus on having good posture. A good posture while sitting and standing can literally add 1-2 inches to your height. IT also makes you look stronger and more powerful. Back straight, spine straight, head upright.
+++

I was going to write that!

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're 18...you cant do ANYTHING to make yourself taller. when i was 15 i joined a basketball team ( i was around 5,10 at the time) and got to 6 feet in 4 months( fastest grow i EVER had), then i left and now, 2 years later i'm 6'2. some of my friends also grew taller when they started playing ball( could be coincidence of course) but in your case its WAY too late to do anything so just accept your height. ( although you can gain 1/2-1 inch till you're 21)

Bobeboy

Reaction score
growin tall

I was good friends with and worked with a sheetrock taper for several years who was at a hieght that he could just about reach the ceiling joint. Every day stretching with a knife in one hand and a tray in the other caused him to grow an inch and a quarter from the age of 35 to 41. he was thin, athletic, and a golfer. Sometimes he visited the gym also. Bob

2SLICK

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8'' really isnt that bad man. Its only slightly below average. I know a guy who is 5'2'' and nobody would ever f**k with him because he make up for his height with a strong, confident, personality and bodybuilding. So, the point is, dont stress over height its no biggie, especially when u get older, trust me man.
--Good Luck--