Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grow Some Nuts!!!!!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously!

You "lost all your confidence right before your date"? Terrible, but pathetic. Suck with girls? Read this post top to bottom, and take notes.

My girlfriend told me that she likes it when guys are really trying to get at her. The more girls you talk to, the higher amount of girls will say yes. If you're 0 for 1, then your success rate is zero. If you're 1 for 10, or one for 20, isn't that better than zero?

My girl said that she respects guys for showing interest, even if they do it disrespectfully.

Yeah, she's stupid. But she's right. Those guys that try to holler at her not only make her feel better, but she likes the attention, and if they seem like they know what they're doing, then she'll give her number out.

I didnt have to holler at her; I'm AC/DC and I make girls feel special just by looking at them. I have mastered my art.

So I ask you: what's so bad about talking to girls for you? Because they have thoughts and feelings? They're delicate creatures and you don't like that? The fact that they have boobies and command power because of that?

I have a penis, I make the rules. Women are intimidated by ME, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I have pride and self-respect. You should too.

Example:
Girl: what you doing?
Me: thinking about taking your PJs off
Me: bottom first =)
at this point most of you would get denied, shot down, or smacked. Not me.
Her: aww why you wanna put them on or something?
Me: haha no.. mines will come off too.. interested?
Her: slightly

Example 2:
Girl: first guy to get me a stuffed bunny is my valentine!
Me: HAHAHHAAHHAAH
Me: you should be getting ME a stuffed bunny and be glad I call you on Valentine's day
Girl: !!!!!!
Me: haha im juss playin.. seriously tho what are you getting me?
Girl: take me to lunch
Me: I'll think about it

Example 3: I met a girl today off myspace. She's a total hottie...
we kicked it for like 30 minutes. I went up to her after finding out where she was in the park. Walked up to her, saying, "hey, nice to meet you" and gave her a hug. F*ck shaking hands. I then tickled her tummy and was like "hey, you're pretty cute.. I like your hair". She blushed, all her guy friends got jealous, and all her lady friends were envious of her... hahhahahahhaah basically I was just a sweetheart to her and she loved it. It was easy as hell.

this is the text conversation afterwards:
Me: =o) (its a happy face)
Her: you are so freaking adorable
Me: you're hella cute
Her: lol well thank u i think i looked hella ugly but Im glad u think so
Her: I'll call you when i get home k sexy?
Me: okai bye

Example 4:
My girlfriend told me not to get her anything for VAlentines day. I didn't. She comes up to ME, holding a giant stuffed animal, candy, and a sweet little card, and a nice kiss just for me. I didnt' do a damn thing to deserve it but I appreciated it anyway. I thanked her with a kiss. Barely said anything, I showed her how I felt with how I treated her all night: good.

Example 5:
A girl texted me today after dropping me off after lunch:
Her: your dad is hecka cute!
Me: lol nice
Her: his sons not bad either
Me: girl driving hima round was hella pretty too!
Her: Thx babe, when are we going out?

I got mad game. Find yours. Grab your nuts, be assertive, and make it happen.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i DO THIS EVERY F ING DAY!, and girls laugh at me, and i have gotten my ass beat a couple times.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its all in the wrist, as they say.
anyone can swing a golf club, but does it do what you want it to?

Dante3214

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait till I reach this point.. always something to work up to...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, which bird is ur gf

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are intimidated by ME, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I have pride and self-respect.
Its funny because so many people on these boards are looking for all the tricks and secrets for gettin girls, but if they just do what you said there, the game would be over. The power changes, its like their beauty gives them a pair of Aces, so they think they can beat you with that, but when you have that confidence deep inside of you its like you got a 10 J Q K A Straight Flush. Whatever **** she has doesn't matter because you have all the cards in your corner.

Reaction score
Originally posted by we all eat food
i DO THIS EVERY F ING DAY!, and girls laugh at me, and i have gotten my ass beat a couple times.
Are u serious!? girls laugh at you..aww I feel so bad for you. If a girl laughed at me u know what I would do? take my huge balls and teabag her cold and knock that b*tch out. You must be g*y or emo and have no balls if a girl beats your ass. If they make fun of you make fun of them back and take sh*t from noone. :cool:

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score

Congrats...You are on your way of reaching my level, you remind me of myself about a year ago. :p

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and sweet

Welcome aboard, Cap'n. You found the holy grail - ****y and sweet. Being sweet don't work if you're an unconfident AFC bastard, but being only ****y and funny doesn't work either. A ****y guy who is sweet, wins every time.

Especially for LTRs. I found this out because it's who I naturally am.

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ****y and sweet

Originally posted by MetalFortress
Welcome aboard, Cap'n. You found the holy grail - ****y and sweet. Being sweet don't work if you're an unconfident AFC bastard, but being only ****y and funny doesn't work either. A ****y guy who is sweet, wins every time.

What do you mean when you say "sweet"? Give a situational example.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ****y and sweet

Originally posted by MetalFortress

What do you know? Me Too.

Metalfortress knows my ****iness/sweet skills (basically its the type of guy that can be c/f but later on have the girl say that he is romantic).

comic_relief

P.S. Metalfortress. later on tonight ask me about when i told the girls in my class about how it is not bad to date multiple women

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said! This is a point that cannot be stressed often enough, growing balls is what being a man is all about.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good to see a young playa from tha yay area giving out advice. :up:

~T.I.P. Furly~