Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grow Some Balls Part 1: HB Worship and the WUSS-BAGS that participate in it...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen....

Just in case you've never seen me on these forums, or have never met me, my name is Craig and I'm going to begin my little series for you all entitled "Grow Some Balls". By the time you finish reading this series there may be quite a few things that you may disagree with, but that's only because more people on this damn forum than you think are really abunch of posers who call themselves "DJ's". This thread is mainly DAMAGE CONTROL - I'm trying to save young DJ's from the bullshyt that their likely going to run into from some of these so called "DJ's" who get a hard on for throwing their weight around. Annnnnnywayz.....

In the first part of this series, I'm going to discuss some stupid notions that even "master DJ's" around here often state, and that way too many guys live by....again, especially on this forum....

So the first part of this series is entitled.....

Hottie Worship and the Wuss-bags That Participate In It...

Yeah, cruel name? I know...but c'mon guys, I think we all know this is true. Let us start with the dumb notions that too many people have around here....

DUMB NOTION #1: THE HOTTIE'S OPINION IS ALWAYS RIGHT

C'mon guys, we learned in flippin' KINDERGARTEN that women, in general are almost NEVER right....especially about what THEY want! Women say they want this, say they want that, say they DON'T want this, say they DON'T want that, but then end up going after it anyways. Haven't we ALL seen this about a million times already?

I was reading this thread about some guy who, at first had no problem with his appearance. Then, after trying to talk to this cheerleader girl (who I'm assuming MIGHT be hot), felt like crap because she called him a "fat loser". He told his story on the forum and about half the people that replied told him that she just HAD to be right and that he needs to "hit the gym" to be able to impress her, even though HE had no problem with the way he looked. If this girl was skinney and acne faced, I can guarrantee you that these very same guys would have been like, "Dude, she's ugly, her opinion isn't valid".....but because she's PRETTY, she's just got to have IMPECCABLE TASTE, too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for self improvement, but only for the approval of YOU, not for some bimbo that you'd be better off without.

The guy this happened to goes by Trent423, and I talked to him recently on AIM and he updated me on the fact that this very same girl that dissed him that day is now going to be a single mother because her deadbeat boyfriend left her he basically got arrested for drug use overnight without notice.....but she's PRETTY so she's just got to have good taste.....

How many PRETTY girls do you know date guys that ARE NOT good for them at all? Just look at the celebrity bimbos that keep dating these Motley Crue members....I rest my case...

This is just one example of what I'm talking about. Just because a woman is attractive does not at all make her opinion about you correct. For some funny reason we just act as if the approval of an ATTRACTIVE woman is more valuable than the approval of an INTELLEGENT one. Maybe she's doesn't like you because SHE'S a MORON. This is how DJ's think!

Think about it, some of the greatest minds in history were also the most stubborn. Mozart was one of the greatest composers of all time and he literally said that anybody who dislikes his music must be deaf.

DUMB NOTION #2: IF A HOTTIE BULLSHYTS YOU AROUND, IT'S ALWAYS YOUR FAULT.

Y'know, I see tons of dating coaches even follow this dumb notion. For some reason, we assume that if a woman blows us off, treats us like crap, cheats on us, or whatever, it just HAS to be OUR fault. We never assume it's something that's going on with HER. We always think it's something we did or something we just didn't have or that we just couldn't live up to her "superior and god-like" standards (even thoush she HERSELF probably hasn't lived up to her OWN standards).

And what's even worse that we're then told this by these so-called "DJ's" who go around acting as if women never treat THEM like crap when I can tell ya right now...they do.

On top of that, we think the guys that they cheat on us with, or blow us off for, etc. MUST have something that we don't have, as if these guys are superior to us just cuz she happens to prefer them over us. Let me tell you this - Britney Spears sold more albums in her first year as an artist than Kanye West did...but we all know who's REALLY the better artist.

Anyway, if a woman starts on that bullshyt, just NEXT her. Stop trying to find reasons to beat yourself up about it and just find another girl. There's no point in trying to please every single woman you meet 'cause no matter how much you "bulk up", or "chisel up" and "spike your hair up", there's going to be at least one woman who just doesn't think you're "good enough for her". These women are usually single for the rest of their lives, anyway. We have got to stop trying so hard to impress these women and start expecting THEM to impress US.

DUMB NOTION #3: HOT WOMEN JUST HAVE LOT'S OF CHOICES AND CAN GET IT WHENEVER THEY WANT IT....

This is probably the stupidest notion I have ever come across. OK, let's get one thing straight here....

WOMEN ARE JUST AS HORNY AS MEN ARE! There! I've said it, and it's true. Don't believe me? Just do your homework and hang around a group of girls for an afternoon and you'll see what I mean.

If hot women could REALLY get it whenever they wanted it, there would virtually be NO single women who are attractive. NONE.

I'd like to you go out tommorrow, find the most attractive woman you can find, and ask her to tell you (HONESTLY) she has gotten EVERY guy that she has ever liked. The answer may surprise you.

Look, I'm going to tell you this. Attractive women do NOT always have options. This notion can put these types of women on a pedistal so be careful. Thinking in the mindset that she's got options and you don't is not only untrue, but it will make you feel as if she's doing YOU a favor by giving you her attention.

DUMB NOTION #4: HOT WOMEN ALWAYS HAVE THEIR LIVES TOGETHER AND ARE ALWAYS SECURE AND CONFIDENT....

Again, another dumb notion that makes me laugh. For some reason, to many of us make the assumption that just because is girl is attractive, she's confident, knows what she wants in life, and is wise in her decisions and always knows exactly what she wants or what she's looking for.

We just CAN'T assume that women very often don't KNOW what they want (especially ATTRACTIVE ones). We assume that every attractive woman feels attractive all the time and is just so confident that she can just walk into a room and feel like a goddess. This is really a bunch of crap that you really don't need to be believing.

If these hot women were really THAT comfortable with their looks and whatnot, then tell me why they're CONSTANTLY primping themselves, looking in the mirror all the time, getting jealous of each other, worrying about if other prettier chicks they might be a threat to their "game", etc. Let's face it, not every attractive woman is secure, or smart.

If you don't remember anything else from this thread, please remember this: We have GOT to stop acting as if women that are attractive are so much better than we are, and that we've got to go through so much hell just to be "worthy" of their attention, or "live up" to her standards. Like I said earlier, you should improve yourself, but not to please some girl....because if you go in with that mindset, not matter how many pushups you do, you're still not going to get anywhere...

DkurisuJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks you make some good points.
Looking forward to the rest

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"DUMB NOTION #1: THE HOTTIE'S OPINION IS ALWAYS RIGHT"

Yeah I agree.
Except most guys on here believe that having a nice physique does not matter because chicks told them that "its not about the looks, its confidence"

If your notion holds true...then your appearance may very well be the deciding factor on whether a girl would LET you fyck her.

Good post though

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I agree

I am sick of men kissing a females butt.
I currently am in a horrible relationship with a girl who is attractive and acts like she is the man in the relationship. On top of it she is a foreigner and claims to be "independent". I am so sick of the Independent crap. She makes less the 30 a year and acts like some important bytch.
Men need to stop letting women do this. They do it because they are afraid of the rejection. You need to take charge or they will shyt on you.
Funny, I dated a girl who went to oxford and columbia university, beautiful on top of it and tall.
Then I dated an average height cute girl.
The smart one treated me like a king while the average cute one treated me like a bag of dirt whenever she felt like it.
Why? Because she knows she is inferior and acts like duche bag.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I agree

Originally posted by Reed247
I am sick of men kissing a females butt.
I currently am in a horrible relationship with a girl who is attractive and acts like she is the man in the relationship. On top of it she is a foreigner and claims to be "independent". I am so sick of the Independent crap. She makes less the 30 a year and acts like some important bytch.
Men need to stop letting women do this. They do it because they are afraid of the rejection. You need to take charge or they will shyt on you.
Funny, I dated a girl who went to oxford and columbia university, beautiful on top of it and tall.
Then I dated an average height cute girl.
The smart one treated me like a king while the average cute one treated me like a bag of dirt whenever she felt like it.
Why? Because she knows she is inferior and acts like duche bag.
then get out of it

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there would virtually be NO single women who are attractive. NONE
In my experience there is a MAJOR shortage of single attractive women out there. The only women who are halfway attractive and single are divorced, have kids, or are complete pyshcos.

Am I alone on this?

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except most guys on here believe that having a nice physique does not matter because chicks told them that "its not about the looks, its confidence.

If your notion holds true...then your appearance may very well be the deciding factor on whether a girl would LET you fyck her.

"
That's correct, sstype. But my post wasn't at all refuting what your saying. If she thinks you're physically attractive and that's what gets you the girl (but in most cases, it's not just physical attractiveness that got you the girl, though), then that's great. However, just because she DOESN'T find you physically attractive doesn't mean that you actually AREN'T physically attractive just because the woman who thinks so happens to be better looking than you.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:rockon:

Good post Craig.

At my former place of employment, I hung with the "hot single chick" crowd there (I prefer to stray away from dating coworkers - been there, done that, big mistake). These girls taught me sooo much more than they could ever realize, and finding this website has confirmed a lot of what I have suspected. It pays to have gal pals. As a result, got to say that what Craig has posted is completely true. Internalizing the DUMB NOTION realizations was slow and gradual, but just knowing this upped my confidence factor by an order of magnitude.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves

DUMB NOTION #4: HOT WOMEN ALWAYS HAVE THEIR LIVES TOGETHER AND ARE ALWAYS SECURE AND CONFIDENT....

Again, another dumb notion that makes me laugh. For some reason, to many of us make the assumption that just because is girl is attractive, she's confident, knows what she wants in life, and is wise in her decisions and always knows exactly what she wants or what she's looking for.

We just CAN'T assume that women very often don't KNOW what they want (especially ATTRACTIVE ones). We assume that every attractive woman feels attractive all the time and is just so confident that she can just walk into a room and feel like a goddess. This is really a bunch of crap that you really don't need to be believing.

If these hot women were really THAT comfortable with their looks and whatnot, then tell me why they're CONSTANTLY primping themselves, looking in the mirror all the time, getting jealous of each other, worrying about if other prettier chicks they might be a threat to their "game", etc. Let's face it, not every attractive woman is secure, or smart.

we MEN are the smart ones that don't compare ourselves to each other....

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You know the worst thing about all these misconceptions?

The women are even MORE convinced of them than the men are!

Look at a woman's perception of things as a painting. It can be interesting, beautiful, ugly, simple, complicated, deceptive, realistic, idealistic, fantastic, but it's NOT REAL. What's real is you looking at that painting and deciding whether you want it on your wall. :p

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great thread Craig :D

we need posts like this more often.

i agree with 90% of what you said

my 2 cent or 10% :

i agree with what Ever onward posted

In my experience there is a MAJOR shortage of single attractive women out there. The only women who are halfway attractive and single are divorced, have kids, or are complete pyshcos.

Am I alone on this?

Quote - Craig Reeves
If hot women could REALLY get it whenever they wanted it, there would virtually be NO single women who are attractive. NONE.

in my opinion hot women can get sex anytime they want

i guarantee the have the phone number of at least 50 AFC's who would give blood for them and who worship the ground they walk on

and they could call one up and ask him for sex

the AFC would probably start crying after they finish having sex and say to her " hold me "

but back to what you said Craig

what if the woman likes to sleep around ? could a hot chick stay single for this reason ?

what if she has a drug addiction and lives a certain lifestyle

could a hot single drug addict b*tch be up in the clubs on a saturday night ?

*blank stare*

what if she has mental health issues that affect her behaviour and the way she treats people

she might be HB9 but after 1 week every guy dumps her

could she be single and hot at the same time and up in the clubs ?

how many women in 2005 have mental health problems ?

can some of those be hot ?

why in my experience are there more women who are hot as the ones on medication or are in therapy for mental health issues as opposed to ugly women ? like 10 to 1

maybe they get away with it and people ( AFC's and society ) tolerate their **** cause they are model material

single mums ? plenty

plenty plenty

there are attractive women out and about but most are a waste of time

you gotta look under rocks and stuff in the hope of finding a not totally insane chick thats HB9

or maybe steal one off her trailer park boyfriend lol

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the original post was very good, but my objections are the same as Ever Onward and Lost in Translation noted. Maybe there are more beautiful, available women where Craig is in Texas. I've known women who've moved here to Chicago from Texas. They were considered good looking in Texas, but didn't have men falling at their feet. In Chicago they were treated like goddesses as most of our women are 20 lbs. overweight or royal b!tches.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good, but I agree w/ Ever Onward

... just adding that some "single," hot women are not really single, but are hung up on some guy who dumped them or they had to dump because he cheated on her too many times, abused her, etc. But this is just really a sub-catgory of "psychos."

Sometimes these gals will be into you at first, but their attachment to their fantasy prevents them from going further or committing. Good for a quick lay, if the opportunity presents itself, but make sure you have an industrial strength condom protecting your tool.

BigDawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ever onward

Am I alone on this?
No, you're not alone on this. Where I live, there seems to be no available women, except the UG's, but even some of them hook up, so go figure! Around here, women have no trouble getting someone, and a lot of them string along a couple of guys at once. On the other hand, it is a college town, so I guess these things go hand in hand.

Enzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing post!

Originally posted by Ever onward

Am I alone on this?
I think a part of the problem is meeting them. A cold approach makes you come across as player when you might be genuinely interested in her and they must get it all the time.

I am starting to see that attractive women are only attractive because we say they are. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. Apart from looks they are just normal people and you have to see through their looks or else you see a godess who does not exist. When you treat her like some above a human being you fall into the category of guys who cant (wont) exist on her level.

That is why I think neg hits work but they are only part of the picture and if you dont understand the source of them then you are just a worshipper with good technique. I believe women like men want someone who can love them inside and out. They want to be loved as a person and physically. Most guys can only see the physical and cannot appreciate the person underneath when it comes to attractive women (I think that is why I have more success with less attractive women because I am more natural with them).

I think that although there may or not be an abundance of single attractive intelligent women, there are an abundance of unsatisfied women everywhere. Women CRAVE romance but it is something so rare and hard to find. An AFC cant offer it because they cannot appreciate the woman as a person and the DJ although being capable, is afraid of seeming AFC if he shows his feelings. I think that is why you get women crying at these BS films like Titanic etc because they get to see something they want so bad, but cannot obtain.

A wedding ring gives them a *fix* but they cannot get a constant supply anywhere.

The guy who can figure out how to be romantic and not AFC is on to a winner and I want to hear what he has to say badly!

This post is even speaking to me!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind when guys kiss a hot woman's ass. As long as it's not me, I'm not concerned. Why are you guys pissed off at other guys who kiss women's ass?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
I don't mind when guys kiss a hot woman's ass. As long as it's not me, I'm not concerned. Why are you guys pissed off at other guys who kiss women's ass?
That's what puts them on their pedestals and makes them so arrogant. :flowers: