Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Groundhog day time-loop (if you re-lived the same day over and over, could you succeed)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies out there like Groundhog day (i.e. and the more recent "Edge of Tomorrow/Happy Death Day"), explore a time-loop where the main character essentially dies, the day is reset back to the morning and they re-live the day over again until something breaks the loop.

This concept had me thinking about game. Do you think its theoretically possible, that anyone on here could succeed at seducing any girl, regardless of her initial reaction to you, or is she rejected you on your looks and had no attraction to you. I mean starting at zero, and you had an infinite array of time-loops to deal with that same day over and over again, that you would eventually be able to really run some game, using trial and error, to get her instantly attracted to you and get her to do anything that you want? No matter what mistake or mishap you make, the same day is going to be re-set.

I think people lack confidence because there is too much of a one-time deal if you are not used to dealing with women and if you feel that you miss something or take a risk or push the envelope too far, you don't want to risk losing everything or something really going awry with the overall day. If you feel too tight to risk embarrassing yourself or making a scene where the stakes are high and there is a high cost of social embarrassment, then you can't really run game since you can't get out of the comfort zone.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it would be possible to get a ons with a girl yes if you can play her emotion right, and with try and error it could, but also most would take the easy way, or just do a crime to get it, or spend all his money on *****s on that day,since the next one would reset everything so there was no crime filled, in the end is kinda a useless thing to worry, plus remember most people when they can get away with it they will do a lot of bad things, most are only civil because they are afraid of will happen if they don't follow the rules