Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GRIPE: Women refuse to be introspective

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry, I'm not trying to insult you here, but after everything you've seen men going through on this site, I would think you should know better not to give out this lousy AFC advice trying to shame a man for wanting something better in a woman. You've seen first hand how sh1tty women treat men and you are concerned about their feelings when they have no problem doing the same thing to a man.
Um... perhaps you misinterpreted what I was saying.

I did not say "Men, you should never break up with a woman who's doing things you don't like so that you don't hurt her feelings." What I DID say, though, was this:

If she was showing signs in the beginning that she may not be the girl for you, you shouldn't have pursued it, or have done so thinking you could change her ('cause you can't - only SHE can make that decision).

In other words, if a woman is displaying qualities that conflict with what you want, you shouldn't ask her out in the first place in the hopes of trying to change her. In this case, it would be obvious upon meeting this girl that she was out of shape and probably smoking. He could see these things about her just by looking at her/smelling her that first time they met up. Therefore, knowing he doesn't want a woman he dates to have these 2 qualities, he shouldn't have asked her out. Why? Because since he already knew these things were turn-offs for him, proceeding to pursue her gives a signal to a girl that how she currently is is perfectly okay with him, and it wasn't. It would be different if they were hooking up, and then he showed up to her place one day and found her smoking on her couch naked with 200 extra lbs suddenly on her - THEN, he could say he was blindsided by all this and dumped her on the spot. But this isn't the case - he KNEW what he was getting into, and decided to go after it knowing he had hang ups about certain aspects of her personality.

In reference to your statement that women can treat men sh!tty - okay, and? For one, just because men get slighted by a few women in their lives doesn't mean they have the right to take it out on the entire gender as a whole. I don't care how many women in my past were using me for dates, or not liking me when I thought they should have, it doesn't mean the NEXT woman I date deserves my backlash for things I feel previous women have done to me. Secondly, it's not always a case of a woman treating men like crap - sometimes it's simply that us men think we have game when we don't, and are doing things to make these women be less attracted to us. Then, when they stop seeing us or don't return our interest we want to throw a hissy fit and/or keep trying to pursue an option that has clearly shown they're not interested in us as a dating candidate.

And thirdly, if a woman's treating you like crap, YOU determine how you handle it, not her. If she starts distancing herself from you, YOU decide if you're going to let your ego make you feel hurt, angry, or just be like "eh, it happens." And unfortunately, most guys don't know how to just let someone go, instead deciding to chase after someone endlessly in the hopes that they'll finally be able to convince that person that they're the right one for them. This continued pursuing is what usually causes women to start treating guys "crappy" - it's not always that she's a mean person or has some kind of vengeance against all man-kind; it's that she doesn't like you and wants to be left alone and has to be meaner and meaner to get her point across (since, as we all know, most girls are initially passive-aggressive when getting rid of a guy).

In short: I'm not shaming the OP for wanting something better in a woman. I'm simply telling him that he needs to make wiser choices about who he's starting relationships/FWBs/whatever with, while at the same time knowing that whomever he goes after, there's always a chance of that other person developing feelings - so, at the very least, he should consider dating candidates (even if they end up just being plates) that aren't showing character traits from day one that he knows he absolutely can't stand.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry, to be fair to me I did not know about the smoking at first. She only seems to smoke when she drinks and she definitely hid it from me. Also, she is not overweight. Maybe a bit heavy in the ass, but nothing that would turn me off in of itself.

It was more like I started observing her eating and exercise habits, seeing what her skin looked like in the light and without makeup, and my mind started to change. Her attitude that she should be able to get whatever guy she wanted with minimal effort started turning me off. She was talking about how I was the hottest guy in the bar, and how she basically felt like she deserved me over other women. There were plenty of girls there, and surely some that were better looking than her.

I was on the fence about her from the beginning, so I gave her a shot. As I got to know her, I decided she was on the 'do not date' side of the fence for me.

Where I feel like I was unfair: I started to feel these things and backed off, which caused her to pursue me heavily. I relented a couple times because the sex was very good, and its nice to have a backup with an apartment 5 minutes from the bar scene.

I should have dropped her as soon as I thought these things, and that was not fair of me. Would she do the same for me if the rolls were reversed? FVCK NO! I should still be the better person and behave in a way that I feel is honorable, and I wasn't for a while. This is precisely why I dropped her.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I feel you on the apartment backup thing. Its almost like being in college again when you can simply take a short trip from a bar back to a girl's place and have sex. No worrying about driving home, or paying for a cab. Convenient crash pad and sex to boot.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
And thirdly, if a woman's treating you like crap, YOU determine how you handle it, not her. If she starts distancing herself from you, YOU decide if you're going to let your ego make you feel hurt, angry, or just be like "eh, it happens." And unfortunately, most guys don't know how to just let someone go, instead deciding to chase after someone endlessly in the hopes that they'll finally be able to convince that person that they're the right one for them. This continued pursuing is what usually causes women to start treating guys "crappy" - it's not always that she's a mean person or has some kind of vengeance against all man-kind; it's that she doesn't like you and wants to be left alone and has to be meaner and meaner to get her point across (since, as we all know, most girls are initially passive-aggressive when getting rid of a guy).
You're completely contradicting yourself with this pedestalizing beta b.s. If a guy keeps pursuing a woman when shes not interested shes done nothing wrong and its just her female "passive aggression" and he shoulve known better, but if a guy is not interested and treats a girl like crap in the same exact manner hes being a dîck and needs to make wiser decisions. Those poor innocent girls, how could we do this to them..

Please! They are grown ups, they know whats up. They are just as responsible for pursuing a guy who isnt interested as we are in the reverse situation. Happened to me plenty of times, so what? Got to bang a girl for awhile and then it didnt pan out or she lost interest.. I dont regret a thing, the world keeps on spinning. Stop with this double standard, girls are so innocent horseshît.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Stop looking at her Facebook. Problem solved. Cut EVERY and ALL ties from her. It's dangerous to keep checking in on her because sooner or later, you'll cave in and post a response. There goes all your power.

The more she's mad at you, the more she falls in love with you. Let her get mad and whine and rant. When she sees you don't give a sh!t. It will only do her in more. If you respond, it will allow her to move on even faster.
+1. Read this OVER and OVER. Not only is it the best way to recover, but it's the best way show how STRONG you are. If you chase, they run. The less you care, the more they care!

It's been proven countless times. Every time I stop giving a sh!t, that's when they come back.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
+1. Read this OVER and OVER. Not only is it the best way to recover, but it's the best way show how STRONG you are. If you chase, they run. The less you care, the more they care!

It's been proven countless times. Every time I stop giving a sh!t, that's when they come back.
whoa, i think you guys might be missing my point here. I don't care who has the power, and I care nothing about getting over her. I have nothing to get over here, I honestly wouldn't care if she is banging a new dude right this moment.

Your advice is good, but does not apply here. I am just annoyed that I tried to act diplomatically and I get slandered to a degree. I wont respond, but even if i did, it makes no difference if I give her the power.

The sooner she gets over me, the less she will keep texting and calling me, and the happier I will be. I'm not pining for this girl one little bit.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
If that makes me a white knight, so be it - but at least it makes my conscious feel a lot clearer.
Yeah, so you let women sh1t all over your face, and you wipe it off, then you let them do it to you again as don't care. But you have a clear conscious after you just got sh1t on and screwed over again. What a damn fool. :yes:

jurry said:
You're completely contradicting yourself with this pedestalizing beta b.s.
He totally is contradicting himself, and I'm not sure why anybody would even listen to him after spouting off this nonsense. And then Mauser96 said it was a good post. :crackup:

He is just like TheException, always blaming the man and never holding a woman accountable for her actions even when she is is the wrong, its always the man's fault for everything.

The guy proved himself to be a hypocrite. He says it's ok for a woman to test the waters with a man and if he isn't to her liking you have to deal with it and it's ok for her to drop him. When a man does the same thing, he shames them for tugging at her heart strings and hurting her feelings.

Harry Wilmington said:
Um... perhaps you misinterpreted what I was saying.
Harry Wilmington said:
Chicks use the word "um"

No, I didn't misinterpret anything at all. You are trying to defend women here in every aspect, without knowing the facts which shows me that you don't know what you're talking about and you want to give chicks a free pass for anything no matter what they do.

Harry Wilmington said:
I did not say "Men, you should never break up with a woman who's doing things you don't like so that you don't hurt her feelings." What I DID say, though, was this:

If she was showing signs in the beginning that she may not be the girl for you, you shouldn't have pursued it, or have done so thinking you could change her ('cause you can't - only SHE can make that decision).

In other words, if a woman is displaying qualities that conflict with what you want, you shouldn't ask her out in the first place in the hopes of trying to change her.

If you were any "Relationship Expert" at all, you would know the purpose of dating is to find out and look for the signs that she may not be the girl for you. Sometimes you don't find out those signs until a few dates in after you already had sex. Even a novice would know this stuff. Why don't you? You're the so called expert.

What are you supposed to be Harry, a psychic, and already know these things about her when she doesn't display them to you?

Nobody is trying to change the woman at all. I have no idea where you got that from.

The OP was not trying to change her. He felt she should make positive changes to herself, which would make her more valuable to him and other men. He was not trying to change her, he let her go because he decided that she wasn't someone he wanted. I don't see why you are so upset about this. Women do this all the time with men, but you don't seem care about that, you tell men to deal with it.

Harry Wilmington said:
Therefore, knowing he doesn't want a woman he dates to have these 2 qualities, he shouldn't have asked her out. Why? Because since he already knew these things were turn-offs for him, proceeding to pursue her gives a signal to a girl that how she currently is is perfectly okay with him, and it wasn't. It would be different if they were hooking up, and then he showed up to her place one day and found her smoking on her couch naked with 200 extra lbs suddenly on her - THEN, he could say he was blindsided by all this and dumped her on the spot. But this isn't the case - he KNEW what he was getting into, and decided to go after it knowing he had hang ups about certain aspects of her personality.
:crackup:

You are making up false bvllsh1t assumptions to support your defending of women that you have no idea about because you weren't there to observe this girl.

Even he said he didn't know about her smoking until after, and that she wasn't overweight.

This is why you date someone to find stuff out about them. He learned about her smoking after and that turned him off. He has every right to let her go, just like a woman would if she found out a guy smoked and she didn't like it.

You are trying to paint this girl as some fat pig who reeked from smoke to defend your AFC advice to shame this man, that isn't the case. You weren't there so you don't know. That means you can't speculate with your bvllsh1t of trying to shame this man in your defense of women.

I've dated chicks who smoked. I made it very clear from the start that I didn't tolerate any smoking around me. The chicks respected me and didn't smoke in my presence, nor did they smell or taste like smoke at all when I was with them. Women will do things like that for the men they really like. I wasn't changing them, nor did I try. I made it clear what I wanted and they changed for me on their own.

This is why I endorse texting, but you hate it.

When you are communicating with chicks, they will tell you sh1t. When she tells me something that I don't like, I don't pursue, I end it right there. That saves me from wasting my time. Since you don't text, you would waste your time going out with her to find out later. And with all the chicks you said you dated, I'm sure some had hidden qualities that you didn't know about until later. So, I'm not sure why you are being so defensive with women and shaming this man acting like this is foreign to you. You should know this stuff if you've dated around for years and should be more knowledgeable about it.

Harry Wilmington said:
In reference to your statement that women can treat men sh!tty - okay, and?
Ah, but they do Harry. Looks like you are defending women again. Why?

Harry Wilmington said:
For one, just because men get slighted by a few women in their lives doesn't mean they have the right to take it out on the entire gender as a whole.
Some men will do that Harry, but then again, there are a lot of women that do that to men, but I don't hear a word about that from you. Just look at what Zarky is doing to this forum. How is dating to see if she is worth it taking it out on the whole female gender?

Harry Wilmington said:
I don't care how many women in my past were using me for dates, or not liking me when I thought they should have, it doesn't mean the NEXT woman I date deserves my backlash for things I feel previous women have done to me.
Where's the backlash? Not liking someone for their bad qualities after a few dates is backlash? Sounds like a natural thing to me.

Women will let a guy go too if they don't like him, that's the whole point of dating, that isn't backlash. You don't seem understand anything about that.

Sounds like this is all about you and you've been used a lot. :yes:

When the next woman is treating you like sh1t, she deserves some backlash. Every person man or woman should be held accountable for their actions.

There are a lot of women who are in prison for making bad choices. They were held accountable for their actions. They weren't given a free pass just because they are women. They are human and still know right from wrong. Although, I'm sure that you would give them all free pass.

Harry Wilmington said:
Secondly, it's not always a case of a woman treating men like crap - sometimes it's simply that us men think we have game when we don't, and are doing things to make these women be less attracted to us. we want to throw a hissy fit

What real man uses the word "hissy fit"?

Cheating, lying, accusing, stringing along, using, sounds like treating men like crap to me because the women know exactly what they are doing. What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you defending women no matter what?

Harry Wilmington said:
And thirdly, if a woman's treating you like crap, YOU determine how you handle it, not her. If she starts distancing herself from you, YOU decide if you're going to let your ego make you feel hurt, angry, or just be like "eh, it happens." - it's not always that she's a mean person or has some kind of vengeance against all man-kind; it's that she doesn't like you and wants to be left alone and has to be meaner and meaner to get her point across (since, as we all know, most girls are initially passive-aggressive when getting rid of a guy).
WTF? You sound like a chick with this sh1t advice. You should be ashamed of yourself for even posting this crap. :yes:

So, a guy who's invested many years in a woman is just supposed to have no feelings after she is fvcking another dude in his own bed and he should say "Eh, no big deal, it happens."

Are you fvcking nuts? One of my friends walked in on that sh1t in his own bedroom as his fiance was getting pounded from behind. And here you are supporting sh1tty cheating behavior from women letting it slide. :crazy:

You are just like TheException, let women do whatever they want no matter what it is, just because they are women, and let the man have to accept it and take it. Fvcking stupid.

You are a clown. :yes:

Harry Wilmington said:
so, at the very least, he should consider dating candidates (even if they end up just being plates) that aren't showing character traits from day one that he knows he absolutely can't stand.
Every person is going to develop feelings with anything they do, and you are not going to know every character trait about a woman that you don't like until you start dating them, because they don't always show them to you until after. Just like with mtnmn.

That is the point of dating, in which you are so ignorant about. :yes:

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Holy, someone has still really got hurt feelings...some advice in bold for you..
You're the one with hurt the feelings dude, because you took the time trying to shame me once again with your lame posts. Everybody can see that. That is what AFC's do, they shame. What's your problem?

This is just a forum, who cares if anybody disagrees with me, that's the whole point of having different opinions. All I do is try to help men get better with women if I can help. Every post I made has done exactly that, I have helped a lot of men because they let me know that I did.

When I see a guy defending women no matter what, I'm going to speak out on it, and so should you.

You are being the pvssy by defendng women no matter what trying to shame me. :yes:

You have a lot of anger Mauser, that isn't good.

Mauser96 said:
I see your puzzy is still sore from Harry and I disagreeing with you on texting? Get some cream, it may help

Who gives a sh1t if you disagreed with me about texting, your bogus claims sound like sh1t that everybody can see. Im the one getting pvssy through texting and you guys are not. :yes:

Mauser96 said:
And for you newbs who may think Rascal is "all that", here is one of his posts from a while back.

Still bumping an old joke thread Mauser? Doesn't bother me one bit, you can't even seem to let it go with your anger towards me that you can't text.

I've refuted everything the anti texting crowd claimed aganist texting. That pisses you off.

I said it before when I first started posting here in this forum, and I will say it again.

People with the same mindset and dating skills will agree with each other in this forum

Harry Wilmington has just admitted that he's been used and taken advantage of by women. And so have you Mauser, by your ex wife, girlfriends, and a BPD thrown into the mix. Not something you can hang your hat on for any achievements by any means. So, it's no surprise to me or to any of the other members here, that you would get pissed off again for me disagreeing with Harry's AFC advice because like I said, AFC always agree with each other. That's a pattern in this forum.

Then you try to act like a bad ass Mauser, giving men advice on how to behave when you fully agree and support Harry's chick advice defending women no matter what.

You are a clown too :yes:

Anybody can see that is crap advice except for you, and you try to shame me. Just like Harry is doing to mtnman. AFC's always shame because they are jealous, that is what you are dude.

I'm really that glad you made these posts Mauser to display how an AFC really behaves. Hopefully the other membes will see how shameful it looks and won't do it themselves.

Thanks for making yourelf an example of that Mauser :up:

You're almost 50 dude, grow up, you're mad that your good days have gone by with your AFC attitude you had over the years.

Start to change your AFC ways. :yes:

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rascal, I read some of your posts and I think you have a lot of growing up to do. First of all calling people AFCs is not very productive, especially since you seem to think it is AFC is a an insult to use when people disagree with your point of view. You do not need any validation in this forum because we are all here to look out for each other, but that does not mean being disrespectful to women to the point of seeing them as notches on your bed. PUA literature would have you objectify women to the point where you are getting petty revenge instead of trying to trying to live a fulfilling life, what is the point of picking up women if you only see them as an ego boost. Also if you really think they are trying to “shame you” why are you replying? Just let the admins deal with the problem instead of trying to start a flame war that detracts from the substance of the forum in general.

Mauser, I understand that Rascal might get on your nerves, but, is it really worth it? Like we all know, if a person is all talk they will usually fritter away on their own after a while, I remember more than a few examples from when I used to be active. Rehashing past threads to try to sink a user is low, you should really use that energy to keep helping people grow.

So please stop fighting before you turn this into yet another flame war.

As far as the topic is concerned I agree with Harry, you should never go into something that you know it couldn’t escalate to more. We hate it when they use us, so why would we use them. I remember that a long time ago I was told the difference between a PUA and a DJ, a PUA see women as tools to validate themselves, but DJs strive to be better people who enjoy life because they are confident in who they are.

To the OP, I think you did the right thing. From your posts we can see that you were not just playing with the girl but you were getting to know her and her mindset. Once you became aware of her shortcomings you established a sort of FWB kind of relationship, and when she tried toescalate it into a LTR you cut it off. You did things smoothly since no one can force you to date them just because they started having feelings for you.

Also it is not that women refuse to be introspective, it is that some still believe the lies that they have been fed all their lives, so they will act acordingly. Much how we acted before we started. Everything has a logical reason behind it, if you analyse the history and the actions of this girl you might understand why she is how she is.

Love,

Amethyst

(EDIT: I modified the post because when I read it again, this morning, I felt it was not up to standard.)

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
rascal99v said:
Some men will do that Harry, but then again, there are a lot of women that do that to men, but I don't hear a word about that from you. Just look at what Zarky is doing to this forum. How is dating to see if she is worth it taking it out on the whole female gender?
As many know I married a bigamist who got me arrested and made me loose my job as a police detective. I lost over $30,000 because of her. She cheated on me with 3 guys. She stole my dog and other property. She ransacked my house. Broke some of my personal items out of spite. And she is not the only crazy woman I have dealt with but by far the worse.

I am a pretty bitter SOB about women, I admit it..

BUT.. BIG BUT... I still dig very hard to seek out good positive stories about women on this board and in real life. I also try very hard to give positive feedback to people on here when applicable and hope that they have much better luck with women than I have, and hope they never have to deal with as low of a quality woman as I did. I want that for NO MAN, not even my worst enemy.. I have even posted before about "hey let's hear some good stuff about women" We have over 107,000 registered users. One would surely think there would be plenty of positive stories too, rrrrriight?

Maybe not... I think the fact of the matter is we don't hear a lot of good stories about good women because there just aren't that many to be told.

PROVE ME WRONG.

As for Zarky, I think she adds a little value to this board. Not so much in the game side of things and how to "get" women, but more for the new guys in the "this is how women really act" aspect of it. Yes, this is reality, they are REALLY like this.. I think she is our poster child for cr@ppy women and she has a place here.

We just need to make sure the newer guys know she is a woman and then it will all make sense, or hopefully will anyway.

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
And for you newbs who may think Rascal is "all that", here is one of his posts from a while back.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200411

"I signed up about 3 months ago and had a good feeling about going on there to meet some girls. I took my time to write a good profile as well as my pics. I looked at a lot of girls and read what they had to say. I felt a connection and felt we had things in common when i read their profile. I sent out lots of messages to over 90 girls. To my dismay, I recieved nothing back. I was shocked and terribly disappointed. It is very disheartening to log in and see no messages in my in box everytime I log in.. There was one. the original sign up email that made me mad when I only see 1 email. After my 95th message I finally had one back to tell me that she wasn't interested. That hurt my feelings. I switched up my profile to make it more funny. Sent out more and got nothing. About on my 120th I got one back. I was happy. I read the message and it only said "LOL" I wrote back to her trying to engage her in a convo but she never wrote back. She ignored my 3rd 4th and 5th attempts. This continued on and finally had another message. This girl said I looked too serious and needed to smile more and needed to be out. So I went downtown and had strangers take a pics of me like I was having fun and dong fun stuff. I wrote up another profile and posted the pics. Got a couple replies but the girls didn't write me back after they wrote me back the first time. I did get a couple actually written to me but the profiles were of beautiful women that the pics looked scanned and the grammar was poor. One wanted me to help with her financial problems and I felt it was some sort of scam. Then I just sent out messages to anybody to see if I would get any in return. This one big fat asian girl wrote back and we talked for a few messages but then she quit replying. I tried to write back to her twice but got ignored. I wasn't interested in her at all because of her looks but it was stilll nice having someone to chat with. She had a big face that looked like a basketball but after no replies i might of hung out with her if she wanted to.
I was feeling down and then looked to see what other guys on the site looked like and they were nothing special. Most of them were ugly fat or dorky looking. A few were ripped and looked like douche bags so I guess they were getting messages. Most of these guys were average looking so are they all getting ignored too like me? I didnt feel so bad after looking at them but geez I wish someone would write to me. It's really demoralizing logging in everyday and writing hundreds of messages to get nothing back. I wrote individual ones to each girl then i just sent the same ones to each of them hoping they would return my message. What am i doing wrong? is it what i am sending or my about me? I changed it 5 times now and my pics 3 times. what can i do to get girls to be interested tenough to write back? Do girls only write back to guys they are interested in or what? They all say they want a funny nice guy and they don't give me the time of day. They seem nice on ntheir profile but when I asked the why dont they write back they seem rude. They ignorre my first message but write back when I tell them why cant they write back. I've gotten frustrated to the point where I do that now So please help me so i can get something going. thanks."

Lol, rub that on your puzzy Rascal, hopes it helps. I'll bet he replies in mere minutes......Hook, line and sinker. YEP!! he did!! Momma's lil boy is upset!.

More joy in bold below, for the lil Rascal"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauser96

You're the one with hurt the feelings dude, because you took the time trying to shame me once again with your lame posts. Lame, eh? That hurts!!Everbody can see that.Keep dreaming. That is what AFC's do, they shame. What's your problem? Weasels, like you.

Quote:
I see your puzzy is still sore from Harry and I disagreeing with you on texting? Get some cream, it may help

Who gives a sh1t if you disagreed with me about texting, your bogus claims sound like sh1t that everybody can see. Im the one getting pvssy through texting and you guys are not. Keep telling yourself that. 120 messages sent out, and even the chubby asian girl turned you away....

Quote:

Still bumping an old joke thread Mauser? SURRRE it was just a joke, eh?Doesn't bother me one bit, Oh yes it does!! Your immediate and continual response to it proves thatyou can't even seem to let it go with your anger towards me that you can't text.Lol, this is great!! "you are angry because you can't text" Man, you can't make this stuff up!!

I've refuted everything the anti texting crowd claimed aganist texting. That pisses you off.Not in the least. Your condescending attitude gets a bit old though

Holy, someone has still really got hurt feelings...some advice in bold for you..

You're the one with hurt the feelings dude, because you took the time trying to shame me once again with your lame posts.you called me Lame!! OUCH! Everbody can see that. That is what AFC's do, they shame. What's your problem? Weasels, like you

Quote:

Who gives a sh1t if you disagreed with me about texting, your bogus claims sound like sh1t that everybody can see. Im the one getting pvssy through texting and you guys are not. LOL, Sure you are.

Quote:

Still bumping an old joke thread Mauser? Doesn't bother me one bit, you can't even seem to let it go with your anger towards me that you can't text."Mauser is mad because he can't text" Mauser doesn't know how to text, he can't get laid" Wahh

I've refuted everything the anti texting crowd claimed aganist texting. That pisses you off.You are a 16 year old kid trying to be a big boy.

I said it before when I first started posting here in this forum, and I will say it again. I've no doubt you will. But will anyone care?

Harry Wilmington has just admitted that he's been used and taken advantage of by women. If YOU haven't? That speaks volumes as to your experience .And so have you Mauser, by your ex wife, girlfriends, and a BPD thrown into the mix. Not something you can hang your hat on for any achievements by any means.Well, you are only 16....give yourself time, smirk. So, it's no surprise to me or to any of the other members here, that you would get pissed off again for me disagreeing with Harry's AFC advice because like I said, AFC always agree with each other. That's a pattern in this forum.Wahhhhhhh

Then you try to act like a bad ass Mauser, giving men advice on how to behave when you fully agree and support Harry's chick advice defending women no matter what. Wahhhh. Harry is giving advice on being a decent human being, and I agreed. You would be unable to understand that, because you aren't one.

You are a clown too You messaged 120 women and none wrote back. You had strangers take pics of you on the street like you were having fun.......and you think I am a clown? You are the original Bozo the Clown

Anybody can see that is crap advice except for you, and you try to shame me. Well, like I said. tell your Mom.Just like Harry is doing to mtnman. AFC's always shame because they are jealous, that is what you are dude.Go upstairs and tell your mom

I'm really that glad you made these posts Mauser to display how an AFC really behaves. Hopefully the other membes will see how shameful it looks and won't do it themselves.Wow, I really struck a nerve hey?

Thanks for making yourelf an example of that Mauser You are very welcome my small-peckered friend:)

You're almost 50 dude, grow up,I would say the same to you, but after all, you are only 16, so I don't expect alot you're mad that your good days have gone byLol, my good days eh? I could buy and sell you 100x over my small-peckered pal. And life is only getting better. with your AFC attitude you had over the years. 120 women. And not even the chubby asian would give you the time of day?

Start to change your AFC ways. Ok. Can you help?
To be fair Mauser, the post you quoted is 2 years old. YES it was funny, but 2 years is a long time.