“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Grinding pvssy against leg&ass against crotch doesnt mean anything"it w just dancing"

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
This is ridiculous. I'm just posting this to make sure I'm not crazy.

The same girl I posted this crazy story about

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64999&highlight=brutal+rejection

A year before this, we went through pretty much the same thing. She was dancng in a club with some common friends of ours. She invited me, so after a movie i go there and join them.

I hold her hips from behind and start dancng. Grinding her a bit. Purposefully lead her towards one of our male friends, and yell "Sandwiiiich!" She didn't seem too comfortable. After a bt of that we move away, her and I still dancing together.

All of a sudden this freak turns around and starts humping my leg like theres no tomorrow. PROPER humping, grindng her pvssy against it up and down... up and down. Staring at me. Turns around. Bumps her ass against me, bends over a bit, looks at me, grinds ass against me. I tried to say something to her and had to bend over to get close to her ears, she kept facng me all the tme so i kind of looked away not to bump into her face while she was looking. i would have thought she wanted a kiss.

Well, I didnt do anything. She got me hard and I didnt want it to go any further, not because I ddnt like her but because... oh yes... i got nervous. Walked away from her and danced on my own.


ANYWAY. Fast forward a bunch of days. I sleep over at hers, she offers me to sleep n her bed. Nothng happens. Fast forward a bt more, say a week. Shes started being cold. After an argument i storm off. she says she doesnt fancy me and never has.
I decided to stop seeing her and went out wth 2 other girls during that year.

This year, as you guys who read my other thread know, she rejected me quite brutally after i acted jealous and qute afc in general.

Question is... am i MAD or is it just that my game is so rotten bad that i wouldnt pull a sex starved troll?

Thanks in advance. Hurt me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
ANYWAY. Fast forward a bunch of days. I sleep over at hers, she offers me to sleep n her bed. Nothng happens. Fast forward a bt more, say a week. Shes started being cold. After an argument i storm off. she says she doesnt fancy me and never has.
---------------
You see, she is feeling rejected because YOU didn't escalate. The grinding session should have easily escalated to a full blown make out session and gone further. She said she never fancied you to protect her own emotions.
 

Homeslice

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Originally posted by project2501
"Want to sleep in my bed?" = "want to have sex with me?"
Basically... girls aren't stupid, they know what we're going to assume if they ask, its not like they're getting shocked when we think there is ass involved with "sleeping over."
 

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
I see. Not trying to gratuituously put myself down here guys, I honestly think I couldnt have done worse with this girl if I had tried to.

if you see the other post, narrating more recent encounters with this girl, you will see how bad its got.

I know oneitis (what i have) is not based in reality but those things did happened and its me not taking the opportunities and her rejecting me afterwards. Am I the only one to blame? Its not so grave if I realise my mistake and tell her I do like her, if she does why woulndt she just be honest?

Intuitively i think the answer has got something to do with how terrible my game is with this bird. I´m not a DJ but i dont act like such an idiot with other women simply just because they dont blow my fuses. (As you see, another afc trait.)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
do you want her to yell in your ear "my coochie is drippin wet come and get it!!!" Dude... if ass is all you want, ass is what you lost... move on, plenty of other slutty girls out there
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Dance grinding, making out at a club means ALMOST NOTHING to a girl. It's an emotional device that they can remove emotional attachments AFTER that night. It's only AFCs who believe that it means something.

They're seeking excitement, pleasure, alcohol, sex or pseudo-sex, fun, etc. Get that Disney, Hallmark, crap out of your mind that women full in love all the time and get emotionally attached. Just like guys can remove any emotional attachment/desire for a woman after they've fu cked her, so too can women feel nothing after "chasing the shiny ball" nights.

But yes, you did have the opportunity to escalate it further.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
you weren't into her, simple.

i know girls that i'm totally into and want a relationship with, i'd more than likely bang her.

but girls i'm not so sure even though she's hot, i'd be more reluctant to bang.
 

Naked_Elephant

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Shes my friend

Maybe yeah. But I am into her now.

When that happened I had known her for about one and a half years. We were friends and cared 4 each other JT, if that makes a difference. I wasn't into her then but I am now. Quite a lot. I can snap out of it though but I really like her and would like something more.

Also JT, i wasnt thinking she might be in love with me. I thought she wanted to ****. But since we're friends I thought it might have meant a bit more.

You know what though? I agree. She said "it was just dancing" anyway. And even if I try hard not to, I'm realising this girl is a slut...*

Thx for the comments. Good luck gentlemen...


* plus if you read the other thread you'll see how bad the situation is right now.
 
Top