grinding on the dance floor leads to a boner?

jpc

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone have this problem? Do girls like it? I tried to back off whenever this happens, but now I just press it right into their a**es. I was told they like to feel it?

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh! Do you like to feel ti*s. Of course they like it but will never tell you this.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be able to control yourself while grinding so this shouldn't really be an issue. However some of us don't have d*ck control so your best bet is to place your piece along your stomach so your belt/shorts hold it in place. That way you won't go poking anywhere.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line, women LOVE it when you get a boner while grinding. It's the WHOLE point of grinding. What, you think they like grinding because it's romantic? Remember, don't ever be sorry for being sexual, especially something so natural.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get boners , adn i start making jabbing motions in their butts after that;)

Reaction score
Pressing the blue button..
*bump!*

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens man. If it didn't, I'd be a little worried about ya. ;)

However, you need to learn to control it. Like others have already said, there are women who probably wouldn't mind, but there are others who will probably get a little freaked out that you get that excited over a dance. (Especially if you have just met her.) Just keep dancing and try to think about something else.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this is an old thread.

Interestingly, a female friend of mine was 'disgusted' when she told me a guy grinded her once and he was turned on. She is from a Muslim family, so has some issues with Kino with guys, but even so...she gladly accepted mine and my buddie's neck massages. I personally think it was her just being shocked at the sensation more than anything.

Last edited:

TheAnswer_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women tell other women about this in disgusting fashion but in reality they love that sh1t. Why else would they talk about it to other women? That's my personal opinion on the subject

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
If the girl is interested, it will feel good.

If she is not interested, then guess what? 'disgust'

Either way, it's a great technique for validating her IOI's :up:

Haven't pondered that dilemma in a while :D
Fact.

The worst/best is dancing with a female who is just a "friend" and catching a boner...akward moments or moments of greatness can ensue. It all depends on how latent her attraction is for you, if any.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jpc said:
anyone have this problem? Do girls like it? I tried to back off whenever this happens, but now I just press it right into their a**es. I was told they like to feel it?
It happens to me all the time and I let them know. No need to hide.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hughman said:
Damn this is an old thread.

Interestingly, a female friend of mine was 'disgusted' when she told me a guy grinded her once and he was turned on. She is from a Muslim family, so has some issues with Kino with guys, but even so...she gladly accepted mine and my buddie's neck massages. I personally think it was her just being shocked at the sensation more than anything.
Please give me a ****ing brake. She is Muslim and was turned off by a boner yet she is GRINDING her ass on a guys penis and is surprised when he gets a boner. If she is so religious she shouldnt be dancing like that. I come from a Muslim family and GRINDING is definitely not the way Muslim girls are suppose to dance. Grr this post really pissed me off.

Honestly i dont have too much dancing experience. I only went to the club once and danced w prolly 20-25 girls mostly grinding but i never got hard. I did have lot of alcohol in my system so that might be the reason i didnt get hard but if i did i wouldn't care. If she had a problem with me being hard than thats her problem not mine... i am sure they get wet too but do i give a crap...no.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i _only_ get a boner if the girl is REALLY good at dancing (so normally never)...that and if shes lettin you finger her and shít on the dance floor (which will lead to more soon enough)

any other time i feel kinda weird about it

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Warrior74 said:
It all depends on how latent her attraction is for you, if any.
Well, if she's not attracted to you to begin with, she shouldn't be rubbing up against your d*ck. Simple. Of course it's gonna lead to a boner, I'd sure get one if the woman was hot(first off, I'd wouldn't be dancing with a woman unless she was hot). What does the dumb b*tch expect? It's her tough luck if she doesn't like it. She knows what she's doing. She caused that reaction(you pitching a tent).

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score

For girls, rubbing your rocket ship all over their a_ss and or vajayjay while on the dance floor ranges from creepy/ disgusting to a huge turn on. Of course it all depends on whether she is into you or not, which in all honesty is pretty easy to tell after a couple minutes of grinding.