"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Grinding in Clubs Technique

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Say you approach a chick/group of chicks...
she lets you dance beside her/in her group
do you MASTER AWESOME COOL PLAYA Dj's know how to step up that interaction so that she grinds with you ?

I'm affraid if i start touching her SHE'll boot me out.....she is being nice enough to let me dance in the group with her and her HB friends?

But I want to grind ! ! ! !

I'm thinking that by approaching HB's as being friendly and harmless in clubs mite be the initial wrong tactic..
maybe i should just pounce on HB's from the start...

but if i Pounce their ***** shields are up ..and they ***** SLAP me like no tomorrow..

so my question again..
once you have done the introduction thing on the dance floor..
how do you step it up to grinding with a chick..

i can't say "hey would you like to dance"
i'll come of as sleasy and she'll boot me..
is there a better way to get around this !
HELP ME PLEASE ALL you Dj's
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
I think I can answer this one.
:D
Actually it really depends on what you are looking for and what kind of chicks you are dealing with.

1. The chicks are non Americans, not even very americanized, then you'd better NOT grind on them. Usually they will let you know through body language that they are not comfortable with it. But pulling some even very simple Salsa or Merengue moves might get you far later...
;)

2. The typical big teases. In this case, you better be aggressive, don't say anything, asking "wanna dance" is already pretty weak. If you are aggressive without being rude and you look confident enough, it's a piece of cake. On the other hand, since they are just there fishing for attention, don't expect anything to happen afterwards, you won't even be able to keep them dancing with you for more than 15 minutes.
Personally I avoid this kind like the plague because it's not fun, you are just getting used to boost THEIR egos. But if you don't care just like most of my friends, then they are the easiest kind.

3. The "normal" chicks who are enough "open-minded". Depending on why and with whom they went to the club with and also a lots of other factors such as how much they are physically attracted to you, or how good of a dancer you are, they might say no, or they might be lukewarm or they might be excited to let you grind them.

4. The shy chics who "never" let anyone grind them. In this case, there better be a big amount of physical attraction. And you need to show that you are a "wonderful" and "special" guy, that you are neither a loser/a stalker/drunk, neither a player/trying to grind all the chics out there.
Personally I think they are the most "rewarding" ones for your ego and your confidence, because they said "yes" to YOU and ONLY YOU. Probably also very good LTR material if you decide to pursue things a little bit further...
:)

A few very IMPORTANT points:
1. Never get drunk! Getting some drinks is OK but don' get drunk.
2. As many people have pointed out time after time, being a good dancer will help you A LOT. It especially helps to make you stand out.
3. When you start grinding, if they don't let you grind front-on, it's a bad sign, they probably don't even like you. I always ask the girls I grind to do it front-on for some time to make sure that they are not just using me for the attention.
4. Have some respect for yourself and the chics, don't be pushy. But don't chicken out when the opportunities come along.

HAPPY GRINDING!
:D
 
Last edited:

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Thanks guys!
still though from my experience most chicks are most happy for me to dance beside them or in their group..
progressing to some action is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rare!

Looks like i'll just have to improve my game and my dance moves!
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Kineti[C]harm's thread into the bible!!!:D
I read it awhile ago, seriously that's some good stuff. Although I was already doing most of the stuff, I still learned many things such as the directions and the speed of the hands when moving towards their "sensitive" areas, hehe...

One thing though: that's more for the "advanced users", most people here need help on how to actually start the grinding.

I think I forgot to mention one pretty important thing: there must be some physical attraction to begin with, you don't need a whole lot, but they shouldn't be repulsed by you.
There's no "game" on the dance floor, they can barely hear you speak. Dance moves can only (significantly) increase the initial attraction.

We all know that Kineti[C]harm is a good looking guy,:D it's been stated many times here, so maybe that's also partly why he gets girls to grind with him easily. I'm a little bit of a pretty boy myself:eek:, and I know too well that my dance moves - as great as they can be - are not the only things that get the girls to grind with me.

To illustrate the role of attraction, I will cite 3 examples:

1. Once one girl who's obviously not into Asian guys (I'm Asian by the way:D ) came to me for a "dance;) " after noticing my abilities, but she said "dance with me but don't touch me". I was like WTF? but still went along. With all these sensual back&forth&shaking&... there was no way I could just "dance" without touching her, so my *cough was touching her from time to time. So eventually she broke the "dance", asked for my name and said "was nice meeting you, you are such a great dancer" and went back grinding real hard on some thug looking black brotha.:D

2. Some of the break dancers I usually dance with (the real dance, like handstand top rock and stuff) are kinda short and not really good looking. Everytime they pull some power moves the hotties are all impressed, but once they finish their "show" and ask them to "dance;) " with them, the chics always politely decline...:mad:

3. Once a very beautiful and innocent looking girl was always around me wherever I was doing my break moves on the dance floor. She would turn down all the other guys just to watch me and smile at me. So eventually we started "dancing", I could do ANYTHING I wanted to her. Around midnight, it looked like we were having sex on the dance floor and EVERYONE was looking at us since there was almost no one on the floor that early, it was so embarrassing:eek:
Afterwards I asked her whether it was because of my "great" dance moves, guess what was the answer...;)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ye it helps being goodlooking but good dancing increases the attraction and also showing that you are having FUN!
 

Named

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
England
Originally posted by Le Parisien

2. The typical big teases. If you are aggressive without being rude and you look confident enough, it's a piece of cake.... you won't even be able to keep them dancing with you for more than 15 minutes.
Personally I avoid this kind like the plague because it's not fun, you are just getting used to boost THEIR egos.

A few very IMPORTANT points:
1. Never get drunk! Getting some drinks is OK but don' get drunk.

:D
I think you're right about the big teases, if there's no decent interest level (hardcore grinding), and your goal is to pick someone up, then leave these girls alone. As soon as you pick up their attention seeking vibe, NEXT!

One thing about clubs in England is, girls rarely grind with you if they're not interested. It seems (from what everyone says) that girls in America grind with anyone and then decide who they actually want, this is too arrogant for my liking.

The main thing to remember when trying to pick up in a club:

"There's no "game" on the dance floor, they can barely hear you speak." La Parisien put it perfectly. My advice is, look friendly, approach the girl of your choice by slowly dancing in her direction, and dance right next to her, grinding off her occasionally. This is where you need to STOP BEING A *****! If she likes you, she'll grind with you, if she doesn't, she'll try to avoid dancing with you. Pick up the signs and then proceed appropriately.

If you want to get off with the girl, then just move in for the kill! Do it confidently. I was at a club with 1 experienced clubber mate and 1 novice, me and the experienced clubber were getting off with some girls we snagged, and the novice was looking on in disbelief! This is what girls come to clubs for! Clubs are a different "field" altogether.

Don't push it. Don't get discouraged, there are plenty of girls left. Don't start with some cheesy line. DO go to a club to dance and have fun. DO go with as many people as possible for a good laugh. DO be satisfied at the end of the night if you don't pull. Simple as that.

BTW, I love getting drunk, it's the closest thing to getting a buzz without doing drugs. Just stick to one type of Beer or Fruit drink and you shouldn't puke up all over the chick you F*ck. :D
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Named:

Many American girls (the teases) would grind with ANYBODY, regardless of any interest.

That's when my frontal grinding test comes handy.:D
Curiously in this country of all extremes, many girls don't mind some random guys sticking up their d*** against their a** from behind, but are very uncomfortable letting them rubbing their legs against their p**** front on if they are not really attracted.
:rolleyes:
Personally, I think it's about power and control. They want to be the ones in control knowing that THEY TURN YOU ON, and this without any commitment from their part, it makes theml feel desirable. When doing frontal, they GET TURNED ON BY YOU from a "non sensitive" region of yours, you are the one in control, the bigs teases HATE it.
:D
 

Named

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
England
Originally posted by Le Parisien
Named:

...When doing frontal, they GET TURNED ON BY YOU from a "non sensitive" region of yours, you are the one in control, the bigs teases HATE it.
:D
lol, this is probably why you never see ladies grinding behind men, rubbing their pu$$y up against his ass! :D

When I go clubbing, I usually hang about with my mates until about 10:30, then hit the clubs. This is about the time girls have had enough to drink to be horny and up for a laugh, or more ;)

I stick by my attitude though, I don't like clubbing as much as having some mates (boys and girls) over for a laugh (with some booze and drinking/party games). If I go clubbing, it's to enjoy the music and dancing. Women, in everything, are secondary.

To be honest, I wish it was like America here and the girls were a bit more liberal (not sluts, just out for a good time). Girls around these parts aren't very friendly, and are rarely interesting.

I've gotta visit America, maybe they'll like my London accent :D
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
yes it is very hard to get grinding in clubs..
The only times i've been successful is when i was VERYYYYYYYYYYYY drunk..
and the chick was verry drunk too!
hahahaa
actualy she was a MILF
and we were grinding for over an hour
it was awesome
i totally reccommend it !

yea it is quite complex to grind with someone if they are not american trashy chicks..
you have to be the **** in looks and dance moves..and at the same time be seem harmless
i have a feeling thats the secret formula
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top