"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Grind with 2 strangers at dance

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
well it's a start, because I usually just grind with people I know. But this time, completely stranger and without asking them if they wanted to dance. LOL



so me and my friends hanging out the parking lot drinking liquor and stuff to get ready for this. A group of girls came over and say what's up to my friends, etc. This one girl gave me a look of like no expression when I smiled at her... LOL anyway later on

my friend was grinding with this girl, for some reason (i must be high because I am not that forward) I just went on grabbing her so her ass is facing me, she turned her face like 45 and didn't push me off or something, that's a good thing right? so she was like sandwitched from me and my friend for couple minutes, she suddenly walk off on me and my friend to talk to her female friend... well I just walked away to find some other girl

later on I thought this chick was dancing at me, because I was just there dancing on my own, she keeps on moving back and doing lap dances but not facing me, so grab her from the back

she jumped and freaked, had a shocked face, I started laughing (for my stupidity) she walked off. Thank god she didn't find her friends to beat me up lol, and she looked around 25-30 years old... man I must be tripping so hard I thought she was 19 or something...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Quit smoking weed.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
I don't do it much anymore, probably like once every month

now I just drink vodka :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jippii

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Finland/Canada
Girls dont always like it when someone comes and surprises them by grinding their ****s on the girls ass. They might feel like sluts. Or unsafe. Or you come up with the motivations. Its clear to me. Think about it.

Why did one girl just dart off from your grinding, and why did another one freak out when you grabbed her. And to complete the pattern, she then walked off.;)
 
Top