Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Greetings Members (Again!)

Makkaveli101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to visit these forums YEARS ago.

I've always been pretty successful with the ladies. Much of the way I 'work' women is very much in tune with the thoughts, patterns, and processes the gospel of this site preaches!

I'm 25, pushing 26. I am starting to get a little nervous about that, and this is the reason "I'M BACK!" so to speak.

You see I've always been lucky enough to have been blessed with looks, charisma and natural personality. Women have always digged it and I'm still scoring with women (18 and up) others in my social circles (friends, work etc) only dream about having a piece of. But I have overlooked other crucial areas in my life and worry is starting to creep into this calm, laid back, cool demeanour I have. :)

I've always lacked direction and ambition in my life. I admittedly do like the easy, stress-free life I lead. I have enough money to do the things I like to do but at 25, I'm still in a low paid job and do still live with the parents. Although I do know of many, many others (male and female) who are very much in my position (house prices are crazy in the UK).

I guess I kind of fear if I don't get my finger out and start doing something with my life my looks will fail and I will left with 'charisma and personality, with no chick, no nice house, no thing. I'm an intelligent guy who could've gone to university (college for the US posters), but decided to bum around instead (but I did have some GREAT times!)

Some friends of mine are beginning to settle down with a morgage and a steady girlfriend. Some have stopped going out. I haven't, I still get the same buzz from going out that I used to get when I was 16-21!!! Though in many ways I AM mature in mind, women often always compliment me on my ettiquette and 'wordly' manner. It just seems I have never put it to use (and they tell me that as well!)

I was wondering what the more mature posters on here thought of my predicament and way of life, and how they think it will effect me when I reach my thirties. Is it too late to build a career at 25? Oppurtunities don't seem that rife. Has anyone else lived or is even living their life in a similar way? What are your thoughts and experiences on this?

I look forward to hearing any thoughts on the matter. It's nice to be back! :up: ;)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in a fantastic position to go back to school, or even to start your own business. You don't have a mortgage, or any bills to pay, so most of the money you actually make is yours. The best thing you can do is put it to work for you.

I was kicked out of my parents' house when I was 19. I had to bust my ass to get where I am now, and I'm still busting my ass to get further in life. If I was in your situation, I'd start buying properties and renting them out. Once a property is paid off, most of the money you get paid for rent is pocket money.

styles07

Don Juan
Reaction score
1/4 life crisis...

...is all that is. I know it's tougher in Europe (from what I hear) to 'go back to school'. In the US people do it at any age. I suggest evaluating skills outside of skirt chasing that could be possibly employable skills. More importantly, take the time to come up with an exhaustive list of everything in life that makes you happy or that you've always dreamed of accomplishing. 25 is a common age to being going through what you're going through. It's great that you've done a fair amount of laying up until this point. Try books like 'what color is your parachute' etc. to re-evaluate yourself career wise as well.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in the UK - why not consider training to be a plumber? You can set yourself up as self-employed and rake in plenty of money.

The courses can be a few grand but you will have a trade and options - self-employment or working for a plumbing company, and since demand is always going to be high . . . you can't really go wrong, right?

If you wanted to branch out further from self-employment or working for a company you could start your own plumbing company up after a few years and begin hiring plumbers to do the work for you, while you're free to enjoy your later years.

The Muscly Jerk

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can build a career at 25 (which is more than early, IMO). You can even build a career at 30.

But you MUST work toward credentials...either by education, business, etc. You can go back to school if it comes down to that.

However, the important thing is setting goals...and then breaking them down by groups such as Personal (e.g. fitness/health, house), Career, etc. Then put timelines...such as

Short Range (to set the tempo for the Mid Range)
Mid Range
and Long Range (this can always change)

And all are interconnected. For intance, if your Long Range goal is to be Team Leader of an Accounting Firm...obviously your shorter range goals should be to be accepted in a University with a Business program and then get a degree in Accounting and your CPA...with the Mid Range being to be hired in a company that will give you the require experience, etc.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When someone doesn't know what they want as a "job", I always tell them to just go to school. What do you take? You look at the class listing and take everything that looks interesting for at least one year, maybe two. Surely by the end of this time you will have not only learned a lot about different things but you may certainly have found a subject you are TRULY interested in.

Some would say that going to school with no "major" for two years is a waste of time. B.S.... most degrees are quite flexible, and even if you need an extra year to complete your degree I'd say it's worth it. After all, so many people go to university, choose their degree right away, get out in four years and find out it wasn't what they wanted to do in the first place. Now THAT'S a waste of time.