Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Green Lantern recast as gay! WTF!

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
haahahaha

'jaylan' and 'uberguy' are THE SAME POSTER!

same writing style, same ignorance.

most likely a tatooed chick with hep B and full blown AIDS

you can go now stupid...you've been exposed

cry moar!!!! hahahahha
This may come as a shock, but if you say something absurdly uniformed, and multiple parties correct you of your ignorance, it may have less to do with multiple parties being one person, and more to do with you being wrong.

Nevertheless, it's important for me to learn that I am apparently a tatooed chick with hep B and full blown AIDS. Excellent medical diagnosis there, Burroughs. I appreciate your expertise and free medical advice.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Im done with this thread. Im not surprised its on this forum. Nor should I care about the opinions in this thread....because I know these kinds of thoughts are fading in greater society and that our society is getting smarter about equality.]
No you're not done at all, nor u dont care about it as you said, you're spamming all around for days after your declaration.

Not only you reason as a middle aged angry woman, but your ego investment deny you to be coerent with what you said and leave this thread.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Why do their values deserve no respect, whereas other values (in your face gayness) deserve complete respect?
because jaylan/uberguy is a bitter, feminist lesbian troll who can do nothing but spam thoughtful discussion and spread ignorance.

This is the true corruption of the liberal agenda writ large.

They want to destroy the happiness and peace of mind of the majority for their destructive, ego driven agenda. They are a malleable and spineless group. Which is why government loves them so much...they can be fooled into thinking anything is plausible...boys should be girls and girls should be boys..gender neutrality....this is faggotry on a staggeringly evil level.

http://www.slate.com/articles/doubl...nder_neutral_pronoun_causes_controversy_.html

dark times ahead.

this comment on the slate article was funny

" What a good idea! And just to get things started we should make ALL sports gender neutral and abolish the men and womans Wimbledon Tennis Championship in favour of a single event without any revolting sexism.With this we can see the Men win every penny of prize money as the woman get hammered by them.Soon woman will be pushed out of all professional sport and sent back to the kitchen where they belong!"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
because jaylan/uberguy is a bitter, feminist lesbian troll who can do nothing but spam thoughtful discussion and spread ignorance.

This is the true corruption of the liberal agenda writ large.

They want to destroy the happiness and peace of mind of the majority for their destructive, ego driven agenda. They are a malleable and spineless group. Which is why government loves them so much...they can be fooled into thinking anything is plausible...boys should be girls and girls should be boys..gender neutrality....this is faggotry on a staggeringly evil level.

http://www.slate.com/articles/doubl...nder_neutral_pronoun_causes_controversy_.html

dark times ahead.

this comment on the slate article was funny

" What a good idea! And just to get things started we should make ALL sports gender neutral and abolish the men and womans Wimbledon Tennis Championship in favour of a single event without any revolting sexism.With this we can see the Men win every penny of prize money as the woman get hammered by them.Soon woman will be pushed out of all professional sport and sent back to the kitchen where they belong!"
How about you make a proper rebuttal to the counterpoints provided to you instead of going off on rants. Seems you are trying to direct attention away from your failed argument about the traditional family before. You talk about "ego driven agenda" yet look how upset you get that you need to label things as "faggotry" and go off on tangents that ignore previous points that crushed your ignorant claims about India and China. Stop dancing around whats been said. How about properly quoting and responding to the presented points.

And no one here is saying things should be gender neutral. Way to try and lead the topic elsewhere. People here are saying "who gives a damn if theres one gay super hero...why the hell does it matter and why the hell are you being so damn negative and hateful about someones sexual orientation". You guys would be the first running in here to create a thread if you found someone being as negative and hateful as you are with words like "faggotry", "evil", "unnatural", etc.

Stop worrying about what gay men do. Jesus christ.
Who Dares Win said:
No you're not done at all, nor u dont care about it as you said, you're spamming all around for days after your declaration.

Not only you reason as a middle aged angry woman, but your ego investment deny you to be coerent with what you said and leave this thread.
Maybe if you argued my points instead of making character attacks, then youd get somewhere. I swear some of you are so typical...whenever anyone makes a valid counterargument all you can do is sling an insult, or make some kind of accusation, all the while ignoring the main topic of discussion.

Way to deflect attention away from your inability to debate properly bros.
Danger said:
Not unlike your dismissing of my concerns that I get discriminated against due to my color being white?

Why are people so threatened by the idea some parents don't want their 4-12 year old kid exposed to what they consider sexual deviance?

Why do their values deserve no respect, whereas other values (in your face gayness) deserve complete respect?
Again, LEARN TO READ. Comic books primary market is not young kids. With that being said, how is one gay Green Lantern threatening any parents ability to decide what their kids see? Come on now.

Hundreds of straight characters exist...so I dont see how one gay one is going to affect their parenting ability...and if it does, then they are sh!te parents to begin with.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
so typical...whenever anyone makes a valid counterargument all you can do is sling an insult, or make some kind of accusation, all the while ignoring the main topic of discussion.

Way to deflect attention away from your inability to debate properly bros.
Are you doing some introspection about ur past posting and planning your future activity?
Not so much to say, you first say "you're done" and "you dont care" then you make your way back spamming and parrotting, how can we take you
seriously if you change your mind as fast as a kid change diaper?
Even middle aged women our of hormones dont change mind as fast as you do.

Cry moar kid :woo:

Burroughs said:
The more I read his(?) post the more I agree with you that theres something strange.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Are you doing some introspection about ur past posting and planning your future activity?
Not so much to say, you first say "you're done" and "you dont care" then you make your way back spamming and parrotting, how can we take you
seriously if you change your mind as fast as a kid change diaper?
Even middle aged women our of hormones dont change mind as fast as you do.

Cry moar kid :woo:
Im not spamming bro...since when is simply quoting and responding to posts spamming? How about you guys from now on actually respond to my points instead of making character attacks. Thats how intelligent debates work. One cant be taken seriously and win a debate if all one can do is throw character attacks.

Again all you are doing is flinging insults. Its truly sad that all you guys can do is deflect attention from your poor arguments by doing so.

The more I read his(?) post the more I agree with you that theres something strange.
Pathetic. Because if a man dares disagree with the bitter dudes on this website, he MUST not be a man. He MUST be a troll huh :yawn: Whats with the constant crying about how gay men and "feminists" are ruining everyones lives? Jesus Christ Ive never seen so much whining and conspiracy theory. How about living your life folks and not letting insignificant crap like the OPs article bother you. No one would be complaining if they changed Green Lantern to Asian...so whos gives a **** if hes gay. They can make him a Muslim Eskimo and it wouldnt make a freaking difference in how anyone lives.

You guys do realize that the crap you cry about only represents a shrinking portion of greater societies views and that plenty of straight dudes dont give a damn about what gays are doing, right? But Im the troll huh? Seriously...can someone answer why in the world does one gay character matter, and please tell me how its going to negatively impact their life? Because I dont see how its going to bother anyone.

So please, be adults, answers the questions, address my points, and leave the insults for the junior high kids. One cannot accuse someone else of being driven by emotion and ego, when they themselves are so emotionally tied to their viewpoints that they must insult anyone who disagrees with them. The need to insult indicates that the person interprets the attack on their argument as an attack on their person. That, in of itself, is an emotional ego investment.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
No one would be complaining if they changed Green Lantern to Asian...so whos gives a **** if hes gay. They can make him a Muslim Eskimo and it wouldnt make a freaking difference in how anyone lives.
I'm not so sure of that. If Green Lantern were Asian, Danger might use that as more "proof" of racism against Whites.

Wait. Can I even respond to you? Because Burroughs says that we're the same person. And that I'm/we're a lesbian. With two STDs. And that I'm a spineless tool of a liberal/government agenda that is part of a stunningly evil plan to [insert birther conspiracy talk here, quote Ayn Rand, and then claim that anyone who disagrees is ignorant, gay, and secretly participated in 9/11.]

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Way to win an argument by starting off with nothing but insults. So is that what you mean when you reference how to debate properly?
I didnt start off with an insult. I have many times asked you all to read my posts completely and thoroughly, because I have already addressed the kids argument. Kids arent the main target of comics...so people need to respond to that and tell me why they are concerned with comic books when most people reading comics are teens and young adults.
Children don't HAVE to be the primary market for parents to be concerned about exposure to it.
Your argument fails. Children are exposed to the world in general. So should gay people not be allowed to exist as gay? Should the idea of homosexuality not exist in the adult world because kids might learn what it is? It wont make the kids gay by knowing gay people exist. You cannot completely shield kids from knowing what homosexuality is. Be real.

Thats like expecting someone in a white suburb to not know minorities exist. Or expected a latino kid from the inner city to not know Asians exist. The sad thing is that some parents do try to keep their kids away from other races and plant negative ideas in their head about other people...the same way some folks do about gays. I dont get why. Someones character has fvk all to do with their skin color, their nationality, or their sexual orientation.
Let me flip this on you.....Why is it so bad to just keep the "in your face gayness" inside the home and not publicized all over the place? They can still be gay. Just not parading it in front of children.
In what way is ONE comic book hero that most kids will never encounter, considered "in your face"?

I dont see gay people parading anything. I see some ignorant people not allowing them to live like straight folk. So just because same sex people get married, or hold hands on tv...its "in your face"? Can only straight people do that? Homosexuals arent allowed to live regular lives like everyone else? It seems to me that some folk consider even ever knowing someone is gay as it being "in their face". If two gay guys peck each other goodbye in public, is that in your face? If yes, how about a man and woman?

Why is it ok for straight people to do in your face things without people talking about "straights need to stop being in your face"....while gays get lambasted for crap? When straight people act out, I dont hear people bashing straights as a group. Its the selective nonsense that shows this is all about biased intolerance.

Now, let me flip this on you again, don't avoid my query regarding value systems. Learn to comprehend my question, you fvking window-licking helmet. (I can use insults as a rebuttal too).
Lol, look how emotional you are. Grow up, its getting sad.

So again, why do you raise gay values as being ok, but parental values regarding what their kids are exposed to as not being ok?
My values is that people are people first. And should be treated as normal as everyone else regardless of skin color, religion, gender, or orientation. Thats how Im raising my kids. Im not teaching them to be intolerant of someone. And Im not gonna sit all scared like some parents hoping they never date *insert certain group*. If my kid wants to date white, asian, muslim, jew, atheist, or end up a lesbian or gay kid I wont give a damn. Ill love my kid just the same. Trying to hide them away from things wont keep them from discovering the world as they get older.

Parental values are wrong when they teach intolerance and hate. And thats all this "hiding gay from you kids" stuff does is breed intolerance and hate. Sure, parents have a right to teach their kids what they want...but if they want to look ignorant, thats on them. I dont feel people should be treated as some negative "other". Society doesnt need that anymore.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Im not spamming bro...since when is simply quoting and responding to posts spamming? How about you guys from now on actually respond to my points instead of making character attacks. Thats how intelligent debates work. One cant be taken seriously and win a debate if all one can do is throw character attacks.

Again all you are doing is flinging insults. Its truly sad that all you guys can do is deflect attention from your poor arguments by doing so.

Pathetic. Because if a man dares disagree with the bitter dudes on this website, he MUST not be a man. He MUST be a troll huh :yawn: Whats with the constant crying about how gay men and "feminists" are ruining everyones lives? Jesus Christ Ive never seen so much whining and conspiracy theory. How about living your life folks and not letting insignificant crap like the OPs article bother you. No one would be complaining if they changed Green Lantern to Asian...so whos gives a **** if hes gay. They can make him a Muslim Eskimo and it wouldnt make a freaking difference in how anyone lives.

You guys do realize that the crap you cry about only represents a shrinking portion of greater societies views and that plenty of straight dudes dont give a damn about what gays are doing, right? But Im the troll huh? Seriously...can someone answer why in the world does one gay character matter, and please tell me how its going to negatively impact their life? Because I dont see how its going to bother anyone.

So please, be adults, answers the questions, address my points, and leave the insults for the junior high kids. One cannot accuse someone else of being driven by emotion and ego, when they themselves are so emotionally tied to their viewpoints that they must insult anyone who disagrees with them. The need to insult indicates that the person interprets the attack on their argument as an attack on their person. That, in of itself, is an emotional ego investment.
Whats to reply to you, we told you we dont want our children to be fed with any sexual content and all you come with is that comics are read for a big part from adults.

So according to your logic since disney cartoons are seen also from parents taking their children to cinema we should put some strip clubs for their fathers and some sick people at hospital to provide drama for their mothers.
And Im keeping it easy cause sex is much more heavy for kids than that.

Whats so wrong in letting kids be kids and live the age of innocence without pushing your stupid propaganda on them? You'll have plenty of time once they'll be in high school.

And it was you starting with the ad personam bashing as any thread you take part in, in this case the lucky guy was (.)(.) firsts, after you couldnt stand the heat then you moved against danger which you are painting as some ignorant racist from many posts for the same reason.

If you find yourself unable to reply to his points it either means you're ignorant in that particolar topic or he is very likely to be right and thats the reason why you cannot find a witty come back.
Stop being ego invested in any topic regarding women rights and minority rights for fvck sake, who are you a suffragette?

Anyway why once in your life you dont stand for what you said and leave the thread, if we want to see your point of view we will simply watch oprah or listen some liberal professor at the gender studies department.
They provide the same mainstream bvllsh1t and ad personam for those who disagree, even the insults would be the same "racist-ignorant-insecure" etc.

As we told you nobody hates homosexuals, in fact most of us dont give a damn about what they do, in my case Im even favourable about their marriage since the asses are theirs, we simply dont
want kids to be deprived of innocence or worst forced to believe something only because you liberals think "its the only right way".

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Goebbels would be proud.
Of me? Not so much. You should re-read your history, as Goebbels' views on gays were much closer to yours than mine. If you want to violate Godwin's Law, Nazis have much more in common with anti-gay bigots than with people who believe in tolerance.

Danger said:
Now, do you have any real arguments with substance? Or just more cowardly bull$hit attacks?
Cowardly? I'm not the one terrified of gays.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw...the problem here is intolerance and hate. My aunt is a DEVOUT Christian woman, and would never let my cousins (her daughters) watch or read anything regarding homosexuals.

Difference between her and the guys in this thread is she doesnt disagree with the lifestyle in a hateful way. She doesnt call homosexuals dykes, or faggots, or call them unnatural or evil.

She may think its possible they end up in hell, but she lives and lets live. And thats why I have no issue with her beliefs. Shes not hateful nor intolerant about it.
Who Dares Win said:
Whats to reply to you, we told you we dont want our children to be fed with any sexual content and all you come with is that comics are read for a big part from adults.
Because its not really about the comics with you people and you know that. Its seems to be about homosexuality in general and that can be seen in all of you guys intolerant replies. Again, its ONE comic book character out of hundreds. Im sorry...but its up to YOU to parent your kids.

The kid cant get the comics if you dont allow it. This isnt a nanny state (as far as I know). The same way you can put blocks on the TV is the same way you can restrict what your kid reads or does online. How about complaining to Tv companies...because its easy to find sexual material on tv any time of day. Just admit its about homosexuality in general...because I dont see people taking a hard general stance here about other "sexual" content.

Its not like they are going to put hardcore gay sex in the Green Lantern comics either. Hes simply going to date guys, no different than Peter Parker dating females. If it was about "sexual" content then people would complain about any dating in comics...but they dont.
So according to your logic since disney cartoons are seen also from parents taking their children to cinema we should put some strip clubs for their fathers and some sick people at hospital to provide drama for their mothers.
And Im keeping it easy cause sex is much more heavy for kids than that.
Wow you are reaching here. Disney cartoons have a primary target...and thats kids. Thats entirely different from comics which target teenagers and young adults. YOU should be watching what your kids do...not getting all butt hurt because comic book writers provided gay teens and adults with someone to look up to and admire.
Whats so wrong in letting kids be kids and live the age of innocence without pushing your stupid propaganda on them? You'll have plenty of time once they'll be in high school.
Again, if it was about kids being kids, then people would be complaining about the violence and sex in some comics that exist today...but they dont. They simply dislike homosexuals, and god forbid theres is any PG homosexual dating in a comic even though racy things happen with heteros in pop culture all the time and children see that without complaint from dudes here.
And it was you starting with the ad personam bashing as any thread you take part in, in this case the lucky guy was (.)(.) firsts, after you couldnt stand the heat then you moved against danger which you are painting as some ignorant racist from many posts for the same reason.
Wow....read the first few pages again. You have selective memory. It was (.)(.) who started with the negative crap bashing homosexuals, and then jabbing at anyone who disagreed with him. So please re read this thread.

You should reread my posts as well. I did not attack anyones character until my character was attacked. Also, you guys need to learn the difference between someone attacking your viewpoints and attacking you personally. If some of you werent so emotionally tied to your arguments, and if you werent so angry that people disagree with you, then youd see that an attack on your points isnt an attack on you.

The attacks on you come after you attack someone else. Read what I said about my aunt again. I never have reason to question her because she isnt intolerant or hateful in her views. She lives and lets live without the negativity.
If you find yourself unable to reply to his points it either means you're ignorant in that particolar topic or he is very likely to be right and thats the reason why you cannot find a witty come back.
Stop being ego invested in any topic regarding women rights and minority rights for fvck sake, who are you a suffragette?
Um, people did reply to his points, including myself...but people like you dismiss any counterarguments and start slinging insults. As soon as someone disagree with any of you, out comes the bashing and the female name calling. Grow up.
Anyway why once in your life you dont stand for what you said and leave the thread, if we want to see your point of view we will simply watch oprah or listen some liberal professor at the gender studies department.
They provide the same mainstream bvllsh1t and ad personam for those who disagree, even the insults would be the same "racist-ignorant-insecure" etc.
Should I call you the Waaah-mbulance?
As we told you nobody hates homosexuals, in fact most of us dont give a damn about what they do, in my case Im even favourable about their marriage since the asses are theirs, we simply dont
want kids to be deprived of innocence or worst forced to believe something only because you liberals think "its the only right way".
You dont hate homosexuals? Ok...but you all call them unnatural, evil, faggots, etc. Last I checked, faggot wasnt a loving term.

And kids arent forced to believe anything. Again...its up to YOU to parent your kids. Society shouldnt stifle the equal rights and representation of others just because you dont like someone elses lifestyle.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Btw...the problem here is intolerance and hate. My aunt is a DEVOUT Christian woman, and would never let my cousins (her daughters) watch or read anything regarding homosexuals.

Difference between her and the guys in this thread is she doesnt disagree with the lifestyle in a hateful way. She doesnt call homosexuals dykes, or faggots, or call them unnatural or evil.

She may think its possible they end up in hell, but she lives and lets live. And thats why I have no issue with her beliefs. Shes not hateful nor intolerant about it.Because its not really about the comics with you people and you know that. Its seems to be about homosexuality in general and that can be seen in all of you guys intolerant replies. Again, its ONE comic book character out of hundreds. Im sorry...but its up to YOU to parent your kids.

The kid cant get the comics if you dont allow it. This isnt a nanny state (as far as I know). The same way you can put blocks on the TV is the same way you can restrict what your kid reads or does online. How about complaining to Tv companies...because its easy to find sexual material on tv any time of day. Just admit its about homosexuality in general...because I dont see people taking a hard general stance here about other "sexual" content.

Its not like they are going to put hardcore gay sex in the Green Lantern comics either. Hes simply going to date guys, no different than Peter Parker dating females. If it was about "sexual" content then people would complain about any dating in comics...but they dont.

Wow you are reaching here. Disney cartoons have a primary target...and thats kids. Thats entirely different from comics which target teenagers and young adults. YOU should be watching what your kids do...not getting all butt hurt because comic book writers provided gay teens and adults with someone to look up to and admire.
Again, if it was about kids being kids, then people would be complaining about the violence and sex in some comics that exist today...but they dont. They simply dislike homosexuals, and god forbid theres is any PG homosexual dating in a comic even though racy things happen with heteros in pop culture all the time and children see that without complaint from dudes here.
Wow....read the first few pages again. You have selective memory. It was (.)(.) who started with the negative crap bashing homosexuals, and then jabbing at anyone who disagreed with him. So please re read this thread.

You should reread my posts as well. I did not attack anyones character until my character was attacked. Also, you guys need to learn the difference between someone attacking your viewpoints and attacking you personally. If some of you werent so emotionally tied to your arguments, and if you werent so angry that people disagree with you, then youd see that an attack on your points isnt an attack on you.

The attacks on you come after you attack someone else. Read what I said about my aunt again. I never have reason to question her because she isnt intolerant or hateful in her views. She lives and lets live without the negativity.
Um, people did reply to his points, including myself...but people like you dismiss any counterarguments and start slinging insults. As soon as someone disagree with any of you, out comes the bashing and the female name calling. Grow up.
Should I call you the Waaah-mbulance?

You dont hate homosexuals? Ok...but you all call them unnatural, evil, faggots, etc. Last I checked, faggot wasnt a loving term.

And kids arent forced to believe anything. Again...its up to YOU to parent your kids. Society shouldnt stifle the equal rights and representation of others just because you dont like someone elses lifestyle.
You can parrott ad infinitum what you already said in different form in all the thread.

Point is we dont want any political or cultural agenda pushed on our children before they will be able to decide by themselves and we will fight in any possible way to avoid your liberal fascist style plan.

You can shame us, insult us, bad mouth us and we will still stand for what is right and no matter how smelly is the world you are building around us, we will plug our noses and keep going.

We love freedom of choice,the thing you liberals hate the most and the first thing you try to take away from people either with consent or coercition.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Basically what he said translates to "I have no proper rebuttal to your points, so I will be dismissing them without addressing them directly. I will simply call them agenda driven propaganda and accuse you of shaming so I dont have to take the time to form a well thought out and challenging counterargument."

Ok then :down:

No one hates freedom of choice here. Many of us actually feel those comic book writers have the freedom to choose to make characters however they want. The same way parents have the freedom to parent their own kids without expecting other peoples rights and representation to be stifled so their parenting is partly done for them.

If you read what I said about my aunt again, youll see that my problem isnt with freedom of choice...its with the promotion of intolerance or hate. My aunt doesnt agree with homosexuality, but she isnt nasty or negative about it. And because of that, I never have a reason to question her beliefs. She is tolerant of all people and never calls them out of name.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Basically what he said translates to "I have no proper rebuttal to your points, so I will be dismissing them without addressing them directly. I will simply call them agenda driven propaganda and accuse you of shaming so I dont have to take the time to form a well thought out and challenging counterargument."

No one hates freedom of choice here. Many of us actually feel those comic book writers have the freedom to choose to make characters however they want. The same way parents have the freedom to parent their own kids without expecting other peoples rights and representation to be stifled so their parenting is partly done for them.

If you read what I said about my aunt again, youll see that my problem isnt with freedom of choice...its with the promotion of intolerance or hate. My aunt doesnt agree with homosexuality, but she isnt nasty or negative about it. And because of that, I never have a reason to question her beliefs. She is tolerant of all people and never calls them out of name.

This comic is not the problem,this comic is the symptom of a disease called cultural agenda where someone somehow thinks that "he knows best" and feels the need to try to indoctrinate others in their ideas wheter they like it or not or they deserve to be left alone.

Its not that hard to understand as long as you dont keep parrotting and behaving as butthurt dweller with his condescending attitude...
And again nobody hates gay here, we simply dont want fvcking 8yrs old kids to deal with such topics, if they found out to be gay at in high school, fine as long as its something theirs and not something pushed on them from some messed up right thinker, is that hard?

Freedom of choice means let people decide themselves when they are ready instead of telling them what to do and think (which is apparently the main base of liberal doctrine).
Problem is that liberalism is against intelligence and nature therefore leaving people free to decide with no manipulation or shaming would condemn that madness to oblivium as much as feminist and most of religions.
Those 3 cancers are not about ideas but only a mean to control.

Seriously re-read yourself in all the thread and your lines would be no different from a leftist college teacher, its seems like you all follow a manual that forbids to think differently

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

Never read so much whining from one person in my life... You've been brainwashed by the media.

As the previous posters said we don't care about your phaggotry just keep it to yourself.. And stop shoving it in everyones face.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger Said:

I'm ok with this and I agree with it. But I still agree with parents being able to keep their kids from that stuff without being ridiculed or attacked for it. They are entitled to their values just as much as you, or anyone else.
Parents should be able to raise their child however they want (as long as it doesn't endanger the child). No one is questioning that. But that doesn't mean we have to agree with them, and seeing as we live a society of free speech everyone should be able to voice their opinions. That even includes the various types of mud slinging from both sides that can be seen on this thread.

If you make a choice you have to live with the consequences. If you choose to shield your kids from pro-gay content, then you are going to have live with people calling you a homophobe whether you are one or not. It's the same as if you didn't want your kids influenced by "black" culture. It's your right to do that, but the fact of the matter is that some people will find that offensive. It would be ridiculous to expect otherwise.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tossing in my two cents on this touchy subject.

For starters, I have nothing against gays. What goes on between consenting adults is really none of my business.

With that in mind, I am appalled by the sexualization of our youth. This does not only apply to homosexuality but sexuality in general. America is a prudish, repressed culture and it shows in so many ways. You cant see titties on TV, but shows are dripping with innuendo, and so many childhood heroes are little more than sex symbols.

This little clip from the Family Guy illustrates just one facet of this issue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wnAM2d8Hp4

Same goes for girl heroes. Look at any comic cover with a female character - 99% of them are scantily clad and in soft-core porno positions. This is suitable for children?

Anyone who has read Aldus Huxley's "Brave New World" understands the implications and intent behind such a paradigm. It is toxic to the human spirit and stunts personal development by not letting children's minds develop within a space of innocence.

It's pretty sad that so many youngsters well below the age of puberty have to deal with the controversy of Dumbledore being gay, all because some liberal author wants to make a point. Indeed it seems that "making a point" takes precedence over what's actually best for kids. (Which is, go figure, BEING KIDS)

It's also pathetic that we cant have any truly badass female heroes who dont need to flaunt it all. Not saying I dont enjoy the female form or find it offensive, I just think its terribly impractical and insulting to one's intelligence to believe that crime fighters need to look impeccable and show their asses off all the time.

Of course we should expect little less from America, the land of commoditization. People/sex/lifestyles are all objects which we are free to buy, sell or sensationalize, and this is what lies at the very heart of the corruption which has been feasting on the collective psyche of this great nation for so many decades.

At the end of the day it's all marketing. It's no coincidence that this "announcement" happens after Green Lantern movie was a total flop. The only way to pull the numbers back up is create some controversy and get people talking. All of this to make up for poor screenplay, sh-tty acting and overall lack of real talent.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All hollywood players have to pay a price for entry...and that price is to kneel in front of the faggots that run that town. Faggots like David Geffen and Barry Diller run media and force all actors they hire to submit to their sexual whims.

Dave Chappelle knew this...he fought back...and you saw what happened to him

have a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb1WUVAtseU

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
All hollywood players have to pay a price for entry...and that price is to kneel in front of the faggots that run that town. Faggots like David Geffen and Barry Diller run media and force all actors they hire to submit to their sexual whims.
All men in power have quirks and lose control. It just so happens that these ones are gay and that defines their character. They could have been Jews, or Christians or Scientologists and that could have defined them, but instead they are very very gay and people must submit to their messed up whims as payment.