Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Greatest one-itis response ever....

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Karma Sutra said:
I'm going to be as nice about this as possible . . .

You sir, are a jackass. Sling the noose around your neck and then kick out the stool. It's the only way you'll get over this cvnt.
Haha that's great. That should be the response to every "What the heck should I do???", "should I get back my ex????".....bullcheet post from now on. I know I haven't agreed with Karma Sutra alot in the past, but that response should earn you moderator status...Kudos

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly recommend t!tty man's posts as well for their comedic and informational value lol.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I've nominated him for moderator too....:up:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Bo0bdude cracks me up. He's usually bone-crushingly right too.

The only problem with Karma's stool/noose solution is that these guys are sooo AFC that once they've kicked the stool out they'd flail around gasping: "I'd do anything to get that stool back, that stool was the one, I really screwed up and now that stool left me, what should I dooo???" Then they'd get online and post "My stool left me, HELP!" and argue that they did nothing wrong by putting the noose around their neck and kicking the stool. "I mean, the stool is right there guys - I can SEE it. C'mon, there's gotta be a way, please help me."

Well there's that, and they wouldn't know how to tie a noose.

"Ex-girlfriend won't help me tie a noose, don't know what to do."
"Come on guys, my ex-gf of 6 months said she was busy when I called her to help me tie a noose. I saw her husbands car out front, should I call him? Maybe he can help. Any ideas?"

"Do a search, read the bible."

"No really guys, I've tied some knots in the past - heck, I have I tie on right now. I just really need this one knot tied. This last one will be all I ever need."

"http://www.howtotieanoose.com" <== there's your help.

"Thanks for the replies. I think I'm just going to hang myself from my tie anyway. Cheers."

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God bless KARMA, I love the guy, and I'd laugh along too except I personally know one guy who did hang himself for this very reason. I know 2 more who swallowed a bullet because they bought the lie as well. So lets not make too light of the problem, there is such a thing as terminal AFCism.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, you're right. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Sorry, you're right. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
Then its a sport!

All joking aside, I was thinking along the same lines as RT. These guys are pretty fragile and there must be more than one of them that are that stupid that they would literally take the advice. But maybe that would be in everyone's best interest too. Its a dog eat dog world and evolution dictates the strong will survive. We can just consider it doing our part to strengthen the gene pool.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually, I'm all for stupid people getting croaked. But, I just realized that my own brother offed himself and cited a breakup as a contributing factor. Never really gave it much weight as a cause, more as a "straw that broke the camel's back" thing that was just too much to bear.

Hmm... Poor AFC should've learned to handle rejection. Never really thought of it that way, either.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ Vulpine but yeah rollo's right some dude's do kill themselves over some worthless chick.

I think along with them "buying the lie" they fully believe as I once did that being the nice guy really should be enough to not have a woman treat you like trash.

Well not so much being a nice guy but being a good person.

We all know now though that this is unfortunately not enough.

We've gotta be exciting, entertaining have the motivation to become such and the desire to become such so its not an act but part of our real personality that we've grown into and then adopt the view that a woman is just a compliment to our lives and not its focus and then we're good to go pretty much. If some chick doesn't like us then well no big deal she's just got bad taste and its on to us dating someone else!