Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Greatest Cities

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Love visiting new cities. My top five.

1) Manchester- England
2) Mexico City
3) New York
4) Barcelona
5) Amsterdam

Any additions/ recommendations for a must see next year?

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Manchester- great 'cos its my home town for and yes your right the greatest football team on the globe come from there. Apart from that good nightlife, prosperous city, close to the beautiful lake district and a young person's city (5 Universities, 100000 students, even greater number of graduates).

Mate, the north of England is the place. People are far friendlier than the south.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Berlin
2) Copenhagen
3) Amsterdam
4) New York City
5) London
6) Stockholm
7) Los Angeles
8) Rome
9) Sydney
10) Hong Kong

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheMainMan
Manchester- great 'cos its my home town for and yes your right the greatest football team on the globe come from there. Apart from that good nightlife, prosperous city, close to the beautiful lake district and a young person's city (5 Universities, 100000 students, even greater number of graduates).

Mate, the north of England is the place. People are far friendlier than the south.
That's funny that you say that the people in the North are more friendly than the south.

In the United States, the South has a reputation of being more slower paced and friendlier, while the Nort (especially NYC) people are not as personable.

I have experienced the same in Germany...I thought Berlin was very unfriendly, but places like Munich and parts of Austria were more friendly.

When I was in York, I noticed the English talked almost with a heavy Scottish brogue.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050

When I was in York, I noticed the English talked almost with a heavy Scottish brogue.
That's because you heard the wonders of the yorkshire accent. Lucky you :rolleyes: ......no offence to anyone, but there are some strange folk about in yorkshire.

Anyway, Rome is always worth a visit.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been all over the world, and I would have to say:

Sydney/Paris
LA (just a lot to do there).
Vegas
Vancouver
Rome
Mexico City (although a little dangerous for a blond haired, blue eyed Australian).
Tokyo
Lichenstein (real good vibe and great atmosphere).

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stocholm.. beautiful..simply
Montreal- big ass city.
San Diego

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarajevo is great. There's nothing like it.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
London
Paris
York
Devon/Cornwall
Tel-aviv

wow i havent bene to many places im having to throw in some less amazing places.

oh did i forget to mentioned shefeild
:p oh oh would brighton count as a good place lol i been there to

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheMainMan

What are you on about; people in the south dont look at you funny when you open your mouth. Up North, everyone is rude, arrogant and unintelligent (i have to make generalisations, im sure there are exceptions that prove the rule). And up North they speak funny.

I applied to Manchester University though.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
What are you on about; people in the south dont look at you funny when you open your mouth. Up North, everyone is rude, arrogant and unintelligent (i have to make generalisations, im sure there are exceptions that prove the rule). And up North they speak funny.

i dont know how true that is, im from south englang, and people are suposed to be more freindly up north because down here we are more in a rush due to work and have less time on our hands to chill out, thats sterotypical at least. But devon for example is just as laid back as york.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cagliari, palermo and naples (italy) are the most beautiful city in the world:-D

anyway, manchester utd is not the greatest soccer team at all... juventus, milan, real madrid, barcelona and bayern are better

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soccer sucks. Period. Want a proper game? try rugby.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
Soccer sucks. Period. Want a proper game? try rugby.
yeh your right about that (emphasis on game)

now if you want a real sport try cross country cycling:p

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
yeh your right about that (emphasis on game)

now if you want a real sport try cross country cycling:p
Nah, we want mens sports, not little girls adventures into the countryside.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH

Speak funny?! You've got ****neys!...and you're nearer to Wales! *shudder*

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
stocholm.. beautiful..simply
Montreal- big ass city.
Agreed about Stockholm. Amazing atmosphere in the summer, pretty girls. I can't believe I forgot Montreal. Great city, pretty girls. Friendlier than American girls in big cities.

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here been to Estonia?

The women there are men't to be the fittest in Europe. Think I'll visit in the new year!!