Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great tip for overcoming low confidence - Market Value!

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know we all have our moments when our confidence isnt quite what we're used to. Maybe we got blown off a little more often lately or something else isnt quite right in our lives. I'd like to share with you a little tip which has always helped me.

I'm an analytical, scientific sort of person. I like numbers, theories and formulas. I dislike feelings, hunches and pie in the sky stuff.

Hence, I like to think of the game as a numbers game, but one in which the odds are a little skewed. And the fact of the matter is that they are skewed in OUR favour.

As a high quality man (a Don Juan), wherever you go you are constantly surveying your surroundings. Always aware of whats happening. I don't know about you, but wherever I go, I see a lot more women that I would consider attractive than guys which would be considered attractive.

The fact of the matter is that the majority of guys only try hard enough to find one girl that will have them, and then after that they dont care as much. They dress less well, they don't bother keeping fit. They have snagged a girl who they believe will stay with them. You see it all the time! Guy gets married, lets himself go.

What does this mean? It means that a dizzying array of factors as working together in YOUR benefit, not the girl's!

YOU'RE the high-value male, and they are in short supply.
YOU'RE the one who knows the game, so are way ahead of even the most attractive AFCs.
YOU'RE the one who decides when and whom to approach, and so have the upper hand in all social interactions with women (as long as you hold it).

If you think of the currency of this game as being the ratio of a comparably desirable girl to you, your conversion rate is HIGHER because of all these things! YOU are worth more than a comparably desirable girl, because it is all these others factors that conspire to make you worth more than it would at first seem.

You can even further skew these odds by being at the right places (good ratio of women to men, hence making you seem even better).

Don't EVER doubt your potential. You already have a head start.