Great time with a great girl.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I hung out wiith girl again. Ok, she played with herself to me last night so I was a little excited to see her.I met up with her again today we played some video games kissed. I fingered her and we could have probably had sex.She had to go to church and my brother had a concert. We were both gonna blow this off just to mess around. I just don't feel comfortable right now. I have no protection. Won't get married again and can't afford kids right now. Long story short I told her to skip out on church and I would skip my bro's concert. She said o.k I could have got it then but said no. I don't want to corrupt her. If anybody want's to know how I got the kiss I just took her advice. I touched her more we were closer to each other she would scot away I would get closer. It's my house anyway, I didn't back away basically is what I'm saying. Then we just kissed. She also sent me "naughty" Pics. She ain't bad lookin really got a sexy little body small breast though, nice.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should probably post those pics so we can determine for you what her intentions were. :yes:

Ok, but seriously. That post was a little confusing, so I will go by what it sounded like to me.

She wants you, dude. Why do you feel you need to be her guilty conscience? She's letting you do everything you want. If she felt guilty about it, she would stop it herself. You can't read her mind; it isn't your decision to make.

If she wants to have sex with you, and you do it, she only has herself to blame if she regrets it later. If she wants sex with you, and you don't.... shes gonna be gone and fvcking some other guy while you sit here asking us what went wrong.

It's not like this was completely out of nowhere and she had no time to think about having sex with you. You have hung out multiple times, she's obviously been thinking about it. She understands what she's getting into.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
You should probably post those pics so we can determine for you what her intentions were. :yes:

Ok, but seriously. That post was a little confusing, so I will go by what it sounded like to me.

She wants you, dude. Why do you feel you need to be her guilty conscience? She's letting you do everything you want. If she felt guilty about it, she would stop it herself. You can't read her mind; it isn't your decision to make.

If she wants to have sex with you, and you do it, she only has herself to blame if she regrets it later. If she wants sex with you, and you don't.... shes gonna be gone and fvcking some other guy while you sit here asking us what went wrong.

It's not like this was completely out of nowhere and she had no time to think about having sex with you. You have hung out multiple times, she's obviously been thinking about it. She understands what she's getting into.
Oh I know I just have a guitly conscious I just couldn't right then. I know she wants me she pretty much would have let me eat her pvssy and gave me head. I like her a lot just not ready to go there. When you first have sex with someone it's never comfortable for one or the other. For me I wasn't comfortable tommorrow maybe more today no.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, well if you are the one that isn't comfortable, that's a different story. I thought it was the other way around.

Well, just don't let it go for too long. If she keeps wanting it, and you don't give it to her, she will go to someone else for it.

And have fun!