“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GREAT SUCCESS!!! thanks to fellow DJ! A few questions about my first date coming soon

cluelessasian

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Canada
Need advise and tips on how i am progressing. FIRST DATE coming soon! Wohoo!!

Hi everyone!!! This site is my life's savior!! i learned soo much from it, from both the DJ Bible and Davide Deangelo's Double your Dating.

I am not a more confident and positive person when it comes to ladies!!

The good news is that, I do see the changes coming :D. Recently, my friend introduced a really really hot girl to me. He wanted to hook me up so he gave me her MSN and chatted with her for a while.

Now, after months of reading and changing myself, i turned myself from a loner/dark and negative guy into a cool, confident, and humorous guy. So when i chatted with her, it was all natural with me, not faking it. I don't feel scared as i KNow there are always other girls around and that SHE IS LUCKY To receive my attention and time.

Basically our conversation is very flitarious, i would poke fun at her, make fun of her and concluded that she has an outgoing personality. For example, i would say: "woooo, you know like soo many boys, they must be buzzing around u like bees eh?" or something like that. She would always respond humorously and poke fun of me too.


NOW COMES THE BIG PART:

After knowing her a little better, I told her I would like to meet with her for a stimulating conversation when I am free. (I HAVE A LIFE!!! hehe again from the DJ bible and double your dating)

She gladly said sure I would love to. Then again I poked fun at her and said “you better keep your word and don’t play hard to get because I know it!” Then she again said, “I’ll definitely keep my word, don’t worry” From all this, I’ll take it as a green light for a GO.

Finally, I asked for her number in order to keep in touch as I won’t go on MSN for several days. She gladly gave it to me and asked for mine, then I just said, don’t call me at 3 am or something like that!! OF COURSE, I won’t call her the next day as I AM NOT A DESPO!!

What do you think guys? Am I in a good shape? Then next step is to take some time off my busy schedule to meet up with her.

I am thinking of meeting at a tea/coffee place for a simple “introductory meet”, chat for 30minutes -1 hour and then I’ll end the meet first. (again a display of confidence and control) Basically, from now till Thursday or so, I’ll only send her one e-mail and not call until the meeting day draws close..how’s the plan?

-----------------------

a few background info:
- I am 19, she is 17 both asian.
- I go to university and she wants to come to my university this fall (she's final semester of high school)
- I have a great part-time job that pays very well so when it comes to the small stuff at dating (food, drinks) i am perfectly fine.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Relax dude, you sound like a teenager -go to the medicine cabinet and take a "chill pill".

On your first date I would suggest something "fun". Don't approach her like a DJ bible test subject - she is only a girl and she seems interested - so don't push too much. Don't be desperate or seem as you are trying to impress her - just check whether she is worthy of your time and company. And it is not a "SUCCESS" yet - don't count your chickens before they hatch!!
 

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
348
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Go play some pool with her and then go grab a bite to eat. Or vice versa. Something fun and relaxing that doesn't put too much pressure on her.
 

cluelessasian

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Canada
thanks for all the replies..

well, i'll say success because it is the first time I asked for number and someone out and got YES.

i am NOT trying to impress her, in fact, she has to impress me. I kept on telling her that she is a very interesting person and that I would like to know better, that is why i suggested the simple 30minutes-1hour chat at a tea/coffee place and i want to hear more about her in real life
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
haha i am asian live in canada too

BC PRIDE :rolleyes: :D


my advise:

pure asian girls aren't like the way western world girls act/think
but it will also work

white washed asian girls are the ones you must use "DJ" on


she may sees you as a "friend" because a lot of PURE asian girls does "poke-fun" thing to me all the time, and they treated me like a friend... make sure you don't fall into the friends zone




P.S. add oil :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

cluelessasian

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Canada
thanks tom121, she is a CBC,

i know the DJ things needs to be adjusted and modified dependant on the situation but I am working hard to not be placed in the friend zone by:

1) Being confident about myself
2) Not BEING A WUSSY
3) Control the situation
4) Not appearing needy.

any fellow DJ want to add to that to help me out?
 
Top