Great social status article- by a girl

Flogger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knew a girl could write so well for guys?

Awesome find man!

Edit: Wow. That really is golden regarding social value and approval.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article indeed!! I like that it advises on increasing one's status and value especially rather than quick fixes, tricks or lines.

Another thing I particularly liked and which a LOT of guys here need to read:

When you show that you are outcome-dependent, you LOSE FACE. By demonstrating outcome-dependence, you make it clear that you aren't having fun (which high-status people do, remember) - instead you are gambling your time and status in the hopes of pay-off in the form of sex with this chick who you clearly regard as COOLER THAN YOURSELF. You are acknowledging her value. She is the prize. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
This time the article is by 'Adrian Calvin', not by a chick

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beethoven
This time the article is by 'Adrian Calvin', not by a chick
If some chick is clearly trying to qualify herself to you, or transparently DHVing, or even just struggling for your attention, you can neg-qualify her in the following manner, playfully: "It's okay, you don't have to (do that/try hard/whatever) to get my attention. See?" Throw an arm around her, kinohug her. The first time a guy did this to me, it hit me like a -bomb- of insta-hotness. By doing this, you simultaneously A) drop her value relative to yours, B) grant her attention from a position of power, and C) show you know the score.
Adrian could be a guy or girl's name, but judging by that excerpt, I'd say it's a chick in this situation.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.ezinearticles.com/?Women-Explained&id=49755

It is DEFINITELY a guy. This is quote is after the article.

"Adrian Calvin did not always do well with women, and he wanted to figure out how. After having learned the skills through much trial and error he now teaches others how to have increasing success with beautiful women."

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...But then at the bottom, it says it's a guy...Now I'm confused...

Anyways, that's probably one of the best articles I've ever read. If there's one thing I've learned over the past year, it's that social proof is THE single most important factor in getting laid. The tricky thing is, social proof itself is a composite of many other attributes, and this article does an excellent job of breaking things down and explaining how it all works.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another hint that it was written by a guy...

it was just do damn insightful.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, thats wierd, cause on seduction home.com, they said that it was written by a "female PUA." I have no clue what that is (a Girl PUA??? the worlds gone nuts).

Anyways, seduction home seems to be down, but that link works just as well. Thx beethoven for your help.

That article is currently "up there" in my god-like articles list along with Pook's be a man and kill the desperation.

This is GOLD

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for those of us that missed out can someone repost it or upload it or something cuz the linky doesnt work

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for those of us that missed out can someone repost it or upload it or something cuz the linky doesnt work

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dice
read the whole thread, there is a new link

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theSpeculator
This is plagarism. I remember reading this article a couple of months ago by a female PUA named Hitori.
That would explain this section of the article:

If some chick is clearly trying to qualify herself to you, or transparently DHVing, or even just struggling for your attention, you can neg-qualify her in the following manner, playfully: "It's okay, you don't have to (do that/try hard/whatever) to get my attention. See?" Throw an arm around her, kinohug her. The first time a guy did this to me, it hit me like a -bomb- of insta-hotness. By doing this, you simultaneously A) drop her value relative to yours, B) grant her attention from a position of power, and C) show you know the score.

Thumbs down to taking credit for someone elses work.
:down:

Also, if you do plagarize, make sure that the content of the article makes sense for your gender.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, i think i've read this somewhere before.

nonetheless...last time i read it, my game wasn't that good, and most of it i didn't take heed to.

but now, it makes so much sense, and i think it's one of the best things i could ever read.

yes, social proof is a huge factor.

5 stars.
---------
edit: here is the article, posted a couple of months ago by Maximus_Decimus
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=70707&highlight=hitori

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this part
It's important for her to maintain the illusion that she did not INTEND to **** you, in order to maintain her social value.

It's called "Movie Night."