"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Great quote I read this week

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I've been doing physical therapy for a very bad case of tennis elbow. Anyways, I see this on a dry erase board while doing cupping and dry needling in therapy this week:

"Characterize people based on their actions and you will rarely be fooled by their words".


Think about that.

Happy Hunting
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
It's very true, the more atteactive a woman is the mkre red flags we let slide.

We end up wondering where things went wrong whwn it was right in front of us all along
did you copy that or make it up. thats good.
 

Jcooper

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Age
36
That’s a very good one. Words don’t mean much to me compared to actions, and in most cases I’m only looking at actions. That’s where the truth is.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
That's a great phrase. Throughout my life, this has led to some unexpected disappointments but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's also helped to expose the dead wood in my life and reduce stress.

I wasn't aware of the tennis elbow. Good luck on a speedy recovery.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
wtf is this crap?

Just bust nuts man. I busted two today. You gotta get to the point where you busting at least 9 nuts a day to be a real man. I'm just under a quarter of the way there. Start the process today.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Sometimes I like applying this to myself.

Assign less importance to the useless clutter in my head, more on what I do.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
It's very true, the more atteactive a woman is the mkre red flags we let slide.

We end up wondering where things went wrong whwn it was right in front of us all along
Or the more desperate we are. Lets face it, a lot of guys or all guys have been in situation where we really liked a girl but we didn't have many other options we liked as much.. I definitely let my fair share of red flags slide.. and it cost me in som eways.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Or the more desperate we are. Lets face it, a lot of guys or all guys have been in situation where we really liked a girl but we didn't have many other options we liked as much.. I definitely let my fair share of red flags slide.. and it cost me in som eways.
Exactly, scarcity mentality. We realy like her because we feel we cant get something better even though we can
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
Exactly, scarcity mentality. We realy like her because we feel we cant get something better even though we can
Or she just has so much of our attention in the moment because she's the one who's giving us what we need, sexually, passionately, etc

Ie: its so hard to look past someone when we're super focused on them
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I've been doing physical therapy for a very bad case of tennis elbow. Anyways, I see this on a dry erase board while doing cupping and dry needling in therapy this week:

"Characterize people based on their actions and you will rarely be fooled by their words".


Think about that.

Happy Hunting
It's especially true with women, whose words tend to be lies 85% of the time
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
“Everybody pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger.
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
I remember that...(smh)...At 70 some years old Arnold is still solid and in great shape so not even a running flying drop-kick could topple him...Bet the clown that did it got tuned up good tho.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
As men, our words are actions, the second they are anything other than actions, you are no longer competitive in the hierarchy of men... This means some damn tough choices sometimes, but it also means your reputation alone will fight and win you battles you'd have to participate in otherwise.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
"Learn to appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate what you had".
 

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
My favorite quote, that pertains to dating comes from the movie “The Dish”.

“Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.”

I’ve heard that sentiment in other forms but that quote says it so nicely, and it is oh so true.
 

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
My favorite quote, that pertains to dating comes from the movie “The Dish”.

“Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.”

I’ve heard that sentiment in other forms but that quote says it so nicely, and it is oh so true.
Nice. Sort of similar to

"We must suffer one of two things: the pain of regret or the pain of self-discipline. The difference being that self-discipline weighs ounces where regret weighs tons."

For a more relevant context to dating, specifically approaching & escalating with women, you could replace the word self-discipline with rejection.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late. If you're late, you're forgotten- My college baseball coach

PS- I'm normally late. Especially for dates
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top