great practice technique for the young guys

charlie brown

Don Juan
Reaction score
have to say ive been noticing huge gains in my game from reading these posts. its one thing to hear advice from random guys that sounds logical, its damned enlightening to be able to pin-point it in action.
the other day i went to a book store to do some reading ( a don juan is always improving himself ) and to meet any chicks ( these places are great for this, they seem to attract the kinds of girls i like.)
Damned if i didnt meet a 50 yr old woman with watermelon sized boobs just by cracking a smile at her.( i've noticed flirting with women you have no intention of going anywhere with is great practice. we're talking a -3? maybe, but im a boobs-man.) i applied techniques ive learned that im becoming more comfortable/natural with. after some fluff, constant eye contact, and more smiling i threw some negs into her babblings on physics. i mentioned how chairs, (i was in one and there were 2 emties next to me, she was on the rug) are much more comfortable than floors. she immeadiately got up and sat next to me. as she continued talking. i interjected and suggested a game. we would race to see who could complete the next 5 pgs of their book( my ears needed a break) then we could chat again.(she cheated and won, playfully rubbing it in my face.)
the conversation naturally progressed and it seems she knew what i was doing. she started negging herself and twisting her hair in her fingers. Her: "can u guess how old i am"
Me: i dunno.............................26?
Her: with a big smile " old enough to be your grandmother"
Me: 27?
Her: blah blah blah ( something about how warm my smile is and how i must be a ladies man.) " so how come you arent going over to those pretty girls over there?" points to other side of store.
Me: "they come to me"
damned if a few minutes later this cute girl comes buy and sits behind me and melons on the floor.
Melons: "you were right" looks at me.
Melons: " careful with this guy here" (says something about my charm to the girl)
they chat a little and i ignore the young one.

i eventually turn to the girl, she blushes. we fluff it up. but then this other guy comes over into our circle. i have a good feeling it was her bf because i tried to initiate convo with him and he wouldnt make eye contact the whole time but was sticking close by. i should have continued chatting w/ her but i took it back to melons.( ive been cheated on and it suxs more than most things, so i dont really feel comfortable flirting away with taken girls.) i know i should have, i didn't know for sure if they were together, and for the sake of inner game.
Well, long story shortened, i chatted w/ melons more and she got around to mentioning how i reminded her of her grandfather and gave her that feeling that she was meeting someone and the event felt like it was supposed to happen for a reason.
I walked out of the store w/ her and went over to my car. She watched me, now would have been my chance for a # close or something further. But of course i just wanted to get home by now...
I've been taking the opportunities to chat with older women. flash em a smile, they dont expect dashing young men to flirt w/ them and hooking up w/ them isnt the first thought that'll come into your head( ive noticed at first i still am viewing them in a "my moms friend" kind of manner.) Who gives a **** if they were to reject you? and they most likely wont. many of them are desperately single or married and bored with that life. they are subconciously lookin for a benjamin to liven their now dull existences. go ahead, talk to them like you would a young girl, shell be suprised that you neg her and speak with such gall to an adult, shell be reminded of her younger days.

not sure yet, but one of the tweaks i believe that has influence on this technique of practice is maintaining that almost demanding tone to your suggestions. for example, dont say "would you like to play a game?" or " do you want to sit next to me?" instead make it "lets play a game" and "this seat wants you" it makes you appear dominant like a man she wants, yet your so young and cute to her. dont know if there are any posts like this already( my 1st ) but hope it helps.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: :crazy: ya well i'll remember all that next time i'm hitting on a 50yo woman

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its ok advice. Its all about practice. I remember a few weeks ago chatting up this 34 year old on the T (I'm 24). Thats far too old for me but it gives you an opportunity to test out some game. Also the more positive responses you get from gaming someone (could be anyone) the better your self confidence will get.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best advice I've heard in a long time.

About time somebody new comes into the mix with some unique and inspiring ideas!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually its good advice. There is nothing wrong with building up your confidence and throwing yourself out there just to converse with someone whom you will probably never see again.