Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

great place to practice kino

NowArriving

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to clubs! I simply love going clubbing.

I had a fun time this past weekend. We have this new "fancy" club in town and everyone there thinks they're "all that", but they're not.

At this particular club, people are often walking by while I'm dancing. Sometime I run my hand through the hair of a girl just as she passes me. This isn't a pickup tip, but it does get her attention in a completely innocent way. Sometimes I look away and pretend it wasn't me. I just think it's fun.

A slightly more risky fun thing to do is slap azzes. I tried that this weekend. This girl's azz was sticking out just begging to be slapped.

And of course, grinding is always fun. One thing I've found: once girls have seen you before, they become more comfortable with you. This allows you more leeway to touch them anywhere, specifically crotch and breasts, without them getting offended. They are cool with it because they know I'm just there to have fun, and that I'm not trying to pick up girls. I just go to dance and have a good time.

There were also some girls there who were pinching my butt. This made me realize, don't pinch the center of the butt, pinch a little lower, towards where the butt connects to the leg, it is meatier there.