Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great one liners...

Scarface

Banned
Reaction score
One time I sent my girlfreind some roses, and had the guy write on it...

"There is not one day that I dont fall more deeply in love with you Stacy."

And it made her melt and she was all over me... another one that you can use in most situations is...

"All the (fill the blank) in the world could not express how much I love you."

Its good but not great... does anybody else know any great one liners to make her melt...

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah mon,

Things that will make a girl melt.

Get a little velvet box that a ring comes in. In it, place a little note and a thimble. Any girl will know that a thimble is a kiss (Peter Pan).

Make a fantastic first impression with the girl's parents and she will love you for it.

Write her a poem, don't make a habit of it though, and make sure it's not sappy, just well written. You go overboard on this and get all flowery and you'll scare the shyte out of her, plus if you do go all flowery you're probably gay.

Here's a good one for valentines day, if you are getting her a gold necklace. Buy a rose the day before. While it's open, drape the necklace around the petals. Overnight the flower should close. Give it to her in the morning before it has a chance to open. Tell her that her gift is inside.

All for now, more to come

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

Scarface

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think I would ever do this because poetry isnt my thing... but if your girl works at a office or something like that and you were to buy her some personal stationary and pens and junk like that you could take the top sheet of paper and write a personal love poem on it to her... I think that would make her melt...

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it on the top one.

Put a few throughout the note pad.
That way it comes as a surprise.

And every month or so she'll be all over you.

Not more then once a month tho. Otherwise it'll start to look bad.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

corncakes

Reaction score
I did this one time with this girl i was dating and she loved it. I went to her house while she was working and got her sister to let me in. I bought her a dozen roses and with six of them i put a trail of pedals from the door up to her room and laid the other six roses on her bed with a picture of her and i. When she got home i hid in a room across the hall so when she walked in her room i could come up behind her. she loved it and all was good. it's kind of expensive but it works!!!!

Scarface

Banned
Reaction score
How many roses did it take to make the trial, and how much did it actually cost?

corncakes

Reaction score
it takes about 6 roses to make a "good" trail and then place the remaining 6 on her bed. You can find a dozen roses for around 25-30 dollars, but you could also use a half dozen or more than a dozen..

Scarface

Banned
Reaction score
Thats pretty cheap... I think I'll try it..

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where in the world can you get a dozen roses for $25-$30??? It's at least $50 or more most places I know of.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreNiceGuy:
Where in the world can you get a dozen roses for $25-$30??? It's at least $50 or more most places I know of.
YOu can probably get it lower than that price at a local street vender. However, you won't get a glass vase.

------------------
"the only risk that u take in life is not taking any risk at all"
( http://i.am/thesource )