Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great Night Out, Weird Morning After

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
I went to a casual party/get together last week. I haven't been to an event like this in quite a long time.

There were quite a few beautiful women in attendance and the ratios were very close to 50/50. It was an industry event so almost everyone had to be up pretty early the next morning. As the night progressed, there was more of a fun, flirty vibe, and intentions became more clear. I got contact info of some of the gals even though I'd be seeing some of them again later on in the weekend.

The following morning, everything just seemed flat and weird when I saw some of them again. Several of the gals seemed distant and/or borderline pissed or angry. It wasn't just the dropoff from buzzed partying to work sobriety, either. Some of the bro's who seemed really cool at the party seemed upset too, in the same type of way.

The only odd part of the night for me was at the end of the night. Bars were closing and we were all milling about outside. I didn't know if we were all gonna bounce to another, or if everyone was going home. There was some random discussion and then the group started walking off. I didn't join them. I didn't know if it'd look sketchy since I had just met everyone if I just walked with them or not, so I stayed, then bounced somewhere else.

If I had to speculate, I'd say the group expected me to join them and then maybe go from there, but I didn't and that led to some confusion about whether I liked them or not.

Any thoughts on this?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a casual party/get together last week. I haven't been to an event like this in quite a long time.

There were quite a few beautiful women in attendance and the ratios were very close to 50/50. It was an industry event so almost everyone had to be up pretty early the next morning. As the night progressed, there was more of a fun, flirty vibe, and intentions became more clear. I got contact info of some of the gals even though I'd be seeing some of them again later on in the weekend.

The following morning, everything just seemed flat and weird when I saw some of them again. Several of the gals seemed distant and/or borderline pissed or angry. It wasn't just the dropoff from buzzed partying to work sobriety, either. Some of the bro's who seemed really cool at the party seemed upset too, in the same type of way.

The only odd part of the night for me was at the end of the night. Bars were closing and we were all milling about outside. I didn't know if we were all gonna bounce to another, or if everyone was going home. There was some random discussion and then the group started walking off. I didn't join them. I didn't know if it'd look sketchy since I had just met everyone if I just walked with them or not, so I stayed, then bounced somewhere else.

If I had to speculate, I'd say the group expected me to join them and then maybe go from there, but I didn't and that led to some confusion about whether I liked them or not.

Any thoughts on this?
I'd say all in your head, especially given that was your impression of almost if not everyone the next morning. Also, keep in mind the night before was social, the next morning was professional.

But you have a good point and possible reason, you might have come off as standoffish at the end of the night when you seemed like you "ditched" them.

Next time, don't feel inhibited in a social setting (I know it's been a while for some) but just join in and be charismatic. You might have been surprised how much fun you could have had afterward.

Live and learn man.

Modern Man Advice

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any thoughts on this?
I doubt they cared that you didn’t join them. They probably assumed you had somewhere else to be. If you gave a weird vibe the entire evening, however, that’s different and may account for the reception you received the next day.

More than likely it is just your perception of things. I’d imagine a number of people are hung over as well which could partly account for some of the flatness.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any thoughts on this?
They probably seemed more friendly before because you were drunk. Everyone seems friendly when you're drunk, but later they always turn out to be cuunts.