Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

great hookup spot and lines..

TKE222

Reaction score
I just thought id share a little bit of the experiences ive had lately with meeting some new girls.

I got really tired of the same old girls being in my life so I headed out to find some new ones..

I ended up in the magazine section at the book store..

The first hookup went so well, i went back later that evening and made a SECOND one..

Standing at Barnes and Noble, i picked up a copy of Street Trucks or Extreme 4X4 or whatever magazine it was that had some blaze orange gianormous truck on the front of it..

I was flipping through it and came across the photo spread..it had like 50" tires, 24" rims, lambo doors, blaze orange, yello, red and lime green paint, the WORKS! it was hideous..

I noticed out of the corner of my eye, a very attractive girl about my age looking through the travel section.. i scooted over a little closer to her and made it seem like i was making room for someone else to get a magazine..

I checked her out and decided i needed to talk to her.. i held the magazine up and leaned against the wall.. I, outloud, said "oh my gosh, what was he thinking"..

I saw her kind of glance over at me and i said "oh, im sorry (kinda laughing), its just this truck in here made me laugh.."

She kinda gave a halfsmile and went back to flipping through her magazine..

i leaned in towards her, holding the magazine up for her to see it too and said "i mean really! who would want to drive a monstrosity like that, what do you think hes trying to compensate for?"

I held the magazine back just far enough that she'd have to adjust her position to see what i was talking about..

and she did, she leaned over and said "ya, thats pretty wild.. "

after having seen that she showed a bit of interest, i said "either he is terrible with women and is trying to make up for it by showboating or his mother breastfed him too long"

this got a laugh out of her.. i again said "look at this thing, how would someone even get in it?".. she again leaned over and checked out the picture i was referring too. she just kinda smiled and laughed a little..

i followed that up with "especially you, i bet you'd need one of those roll out rope ladders to get into that thing.. "

We started kind of making conversation at this point.. i brought up what kind of vehicle she drove, which was an accord.. i commented about that seemed like it would be more her speed (testing the waters to see if she'd retaliate.. half insult, half compliment)..

she did by saying "i like big trucks as much as any girl, my boyfriend has one"..

she thought she had me hung on that one.. she kinda gave me that "one eyebrow raise thingy" and a small smirk on her lips..

..i then followed that up with :
"...ok, so did his mother breastfeed him too long too or do you just like guys with big trucks..?"

she laughed and said he got the truck AFTER they had been dating a while..

i followed that remark up with:
"so it was the lack of being good with women...gotcha... ask me what i drive.."

i got her good on that one..she laughed outloud.. she asked me what i drove and pointed to the magazine and said
"same one, just in blue" (referring to the enormous truck we were just laughing at...

"....it keeps the bible-beatin, law abidin' accord drivers outta my way..."

conversation flowed pretty good after this.. she then told me that her and her bf werent very serious... i got her number and told her she could pick me up in her "hot rod accord" sometime and we'd go out..

I left after about 10 minutes of conversation and she was checking out when i walked outside.. i knew she was watching me as I was looking for my truck.. i hit the unlock button twice which makes the horn honk .. she saw my red lifted F250 and said "i thought you said it was blue"..

i turned to her as i got in my truck and said "i thought you said you had a boyfriend..."

:)

shared a dessert the next nite at a local cafe and went back to my house..

life.......is......goood.....

later that night i went back and hung out in the travel section and made a comment to a girl standing next to me about why anyone would want to go to a tourist packed island like the bahamas when you could go to bora bora instead for the same price.. she just kinda shrugged her shoulders and half blew me off.. i said kinda under my breath "ya, bora bora's not for everyone"..

she thought i was being hateful and said "bora bora? let me guess, you've been there?" she said it real snotty like..

I said "nah, i like the bahama's"..

she replied "you just said it was a tourist trap"..

I replied back like i was kinda annoyed she was talking to me.. i said " you just read your magazine, i'll read mine..." i held it up for her to see it and then pulled it back down.. i had a grin on my face.. it broke down her wall of snobbiness and we ended up having coffee together..i got her business card and made a date to enjoy some more cofee and magazines later this week..

just thought id share..

CD

CD