“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Great Foundation Article today!

Residentx

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Age
56
Location
Maryland
Create Maximum Attraction In Girls
by Disciple

Great Foundation article to keep things in perspective.

Last week, I dealt with 2 kinds of women:

1. One I had chased after and got zero results!
2. I had one I had been spoon feeding a little at a time over weeks and when she saw me in the subway system, with hundreds of people, she was literally climbing out of her seating to try to make contact with. I did nothing, of course, but watched her reaction out of the corner of my eye.

https://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall123.htm

Disciple, your article this week is a great start to my monday!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top