“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Great excuse for calling her, doof! Now I have to do something with it! BAGH!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
1,945
Reaction score
70
Age
44
Lemme make this short and sweet. I gotta get some sleep...

So me and a few friends are working on a film project. I asked this one chick in my theater class if she wanted to do it. She says yes and....


Fuck. Let me start over.

So..
Damn, I'm tired.

Basically we need a female lead for this short film. Most of the crew don't know of any good dedicated actresses, so they asked me to call this chick. I had a major crush on this chick (still do) ever since we were in a play together. (About 3 months ago)

So ok. A week or so after the play i told her we were doing this one film and she was down to do it. but we took that part out meaning I kinda flaked on her. I talked to her vaugly on AIM a few times over the months after that.

But now a new project has come up and I arranged a meeting with her monday.

The thing is, is that I know this chick is attracted to me. At the cast party of our play she was all over me, but I didn't take it too far. (I fucked around with another chick at that party, so I kinda felt like a man *****)

When I called her today, I could tell by the sound of her voice she was happy to hear from me. I talked to her on AIM a couple of hours ago and she asked "so why decide to call me after so many month" I kinda brushed the question off with a C/F reply.

So ok, I'm meeting with her monday. This chick is still curious. I know what she's going to say "why choose me? Why talk to me after all these months". She's interested because she's meeting with me, that's obvious. I have other intentions than having her audition for this part, that's obvious.

But how to answer those questions: "after all these months?" When I have other intentions besides filming with her. I need something fresh. Something clever.

Shit. I'm just wanting to know how I should go about it. I don't want to yap her head off. Lord knows she has enough female friends.

...I guess I'll just play it cool. But any other ideas? Should I let her know I'm interested? yes, i know, i know that saying : "*snort* I really like you and I think you're cuuuute" Is out of the question. But letting her know in a ****y/funny way...you guys think that'll still keep me looking like a chump?

FEEDBACK! *cracks whip*
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Forget all this bullshyt about conveying interest through offering her a part in the play. That's pandering, supplicating, WUSSY behavior. If you like her, express it always through ACTION, never through WORDS.

Simply ask her out. "I'm going ___ later on. Wanna join me?"

If you honestly think she deserves the part in the play and she asks "Why did you call me?" Either be honest and tell her "I think you deserve it the most." Or say, "If you don't want it, that's fine" and make like you're about to hang up.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
This is the reason I like that Godsmack song, "Straight Outta Line"


Straight outta line...
I can't find a reason
why I should justify my ways
Straight outta line...
I don't need a reason.
You don't need to lie to me.


Bottom line: You don't need a reason. It is so because you will it and that's reason enough. If she keeps asking, kiss her. That'll shut her up. ;)
 

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
1,945
Reaction score
70
Age
44
Yeah you guys are right. If I do tell her, it'll make me look like a wuss. Why the hell should I justify my actions as of this point? It's purely innocent. No seedy kind of motive. I just want to take her out and get to know her better. But i'm not going to just spill it like that.

I'm not going to make it easy for her.

You know what? if she dosen't accept my simple answer (which will be a dodge to that question she'll ask) and she keeps grilling me, that means she's curious as hell.

Don't want to ruin the magic for her, right, guys? :D You're right, Duke: My emotional mouth is shut and I'm going to let my humor and body do all of the talking!

Dementia- ""the first 20 girls i called couldnt make it, so i went with you" "

That's as open as I'm going to be with her. :D


Straight outta line...
I can't find a reason
why I should justify my ways
Straight outta line...
I don't need a reason.


I love it. Thanks, Squirly!
 
Top