Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great excuse for calling her, doof! Now I have to do something with it! BAGH!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme make this short and sweet. I gotta get some sleep...

So me and a few friends are working on a film project. I asked this one chick in my theater class if she wanted to do it. She says yes and....

Fuck. Let me start over.

So..
Damn, I'm tired.

Basically we need a female lead for this short film. Most of the crew don't know of any good dedicated actresses, so they asked me to call this chick. I had a major crush on this chick (still do) ever since we were in a play together. (About 3 months ago)

So ok. A week or so after the play i told her we were doing this one film and she was down to do it. but we took that part out meaning I kinda flaked on her. I talked to her vaugly on AIM a few times over the months after that.

But now a new project has come up and I arranged a meeting with her monday.

The thing is, is that I know this chick is attracted to me. At the cast party of our play she was all over me, but I didn't take it too far. (I fucked around with another chick at that party, so I kinda felt like a man *****)

When I called her today, I could tell by the sound of her voice she was happy to hear from me. I talked to her on AIM a couple of hours ago and she asked "so why decide to call me after so many month" I kinda brushed the question off with a C/F reply.

So ok, I'm meeting with her monday. This chick is still curious. I know what she's going to say "why choose me? Why talk to me after all these months". She's interested because she's meeting with me, that's obvious. I have other intentions than having her audition for this part, that's obvious.

But how to answer those questions: "after all these months?" When I have other intentions besides filming with her. I need something fresh. Something clever.

Shit. I'm just wanting to know how I should go about it. I don't want to yap her head off. Lord knows she has enough female friends.

...I guess I'll just play it cool. But any other ideas? Should I let her know I'm interested? yes, i know, i know that saying : "*snort* I really like you and I think you're cuuuute" Is out of the question. But letting her know in a ****y/funny way...you guys think that'll still keep me looking like a chump?

FEEDBACK! *cracks whip*

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget all this bullshyt about conveying interest through offering her a part in the play. That's pandering, supplicating, WUSSY behavior. If you like her, express it always through ACTION, never through WORDS.

Simply ask her out. "I'm going ___ later on. Wanna join me?"

If you honestly think she deserves the part in the play and she asks "Why did you call me?" Either be honest and tell her "I think you deserve it the most." Or say, "If you don't want it, that's fine" and make like you're about to hang up.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
This is the reason I like that Godsmack song, "Straight Outta Line"

Straight outta line...
I can't find a reason
why I should justify my ways
Straight outta line...
I don't need a reason.
You don't need to lie to me.

Bottom line: You don't need a reason. It is so because you will it and that's reason enough. If she keeps asking, kiss her. That'll shut her up. ;)

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you guys are right. If I do tell her, it'll make me look like a wuss. Why the hell should I justify my actions as of this point? It's purely innocent. No seedy kind of motive. I just want to take her out and get to know her better. But i'm not going to just spill it like that.

I'm not going to make it easy for her.

You know what? if she dosen't accept my simple answer (which will be a dodge to that question she'll ask) and she keeps grilling me, that means she's curious as hell.

Don't want to ruin the magic for her, right, guys? :D You're right, Duke: My emotional mouth is shut and I'm going to let my humor and body do all of the talking!

Dementia- ""the first 20 girls i called couldnt make it, so i went with you" "

That's as open as I'm going to be with her. :D

Straight outta line...
I can't find a reason
why I should justify my ways
Straight outta line...
I don't need a reason.

I love it. Thanks, Squirly!