"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Great Dating Cities Without Restrictions?

joesknows

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2021
Messages
63
Reaction score
52
Who's in a city with a great dating scene without any of the fake restrictions?

TX and FL are well known but I don't like extremely hot weather.

I'm thinking AZ might be good, possibly UT?

Looking for some fun vacation spots, and possibly relocation....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Last cities I got to go to as a ‘single’ were Sacramento and Little Rock. Both were great. Aggressive women. But, it was just before Covid, so can’t vouch now.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Who's in a city with a great dating scene without any of the fake restrictions?

TX and FL are well known but I don't like extremely hot weather.

I'm thinking AZ might be good, possibly UT?

Looking for some fun vacation spots, and possibly relocation....
If you don't like heat, AZ is not going to be a solution. Their two biggest cities are in the hotter parts of the state.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I’m from SC but I had women hitting on me when I visited Boston and NYC. Especially Boston.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top