“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Great Comebacks

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Space
Hi guys!

I may be new here, but I got to tell you I've some background!
I have all DVD cds and Doc love "dating dictionary"!

And ofcourse some field experience!

And when dealing with attractive women, something I noticed was related to "comebacks".

For example, when she makes a comment and than we say something back, especially when this comment is about you!

The name of this chick is anne Karl. She loves to eat and always talks about food (shes not fat). I use to make fun of her name saying her name was "anne Karamel", and stuff like that!

Example 1:

Once we were in a hall, then a friend of mine offered me a candy than this chick said: This man went to the bathroom and didnt wash his hands...

Than I said: How do you know? Did you go to male's bathroom?
Bang! she kinda laughted after!

Example 2:

Once we were in a shopping, then the same chick said: We need a snob chick for our play...

Than I said: We dont have to worry about it, cause youre already dressed like one!!!
Bang! she kinda laughted after and said "I gonna slap you with my pink purse"

Example 3:

Once we were in a shopping, than a friend of mine said " you really behave as if you dont care!", than I said " thats why people love me".

Than As soon as this same chick heard me say that she turned to me and said (giggling): "who likes you???"

Example 4:

Once we were in a classroom in the back where we had to observe the teacher and take notes about him. Then the same chick said I was checking out a sexy blonde girl in the classroom.
Than I said "youre supposed to observe the teacher not me!!!".
She giggled and kept quiet!

Example 5:

Once This chick and I were in the hall and she commented "Wow, its pretty hot here..."
Than I said "thas what happens when you come to school without taking a shower!!!"
Than she said " hey! do you practice those comments at home or what??" (She wasnt annoyed!)

Example 6:

Once This chick,some of our friends and I were in wedding and one of our friends said to her "hey go get the bouquet" than she said she didnt want it...
Than I said " if it was a roasted chicken you would go!!!", than everybody laughed at this comment! ; )

Guys, for her body language I gotta say she was into me, but she had a Boyfriend!!!

It was a good practice. The prolem is that I fell in love, and messed everything up! She ended up "dumping me".
The chemistry was broken, and after that she was saying I was "annoying", and stuff like that!

Lesson of the day:

By giving good comebacks it demonstrates that:

1. youre smart as hell
2. Youre not there to kiss her butt
3. you stand out from the rest of the guys
4. youre witty

Result: She may fall in love with you if you do that and keep being a challenge!

P.s1: Im a skinny and somewhat goodlooking guy. She was a 8.5 very sexual girl with an awesome bosom.

P.s2: DVDs materials WORK!!! Especially sexual communication and his interviews. I could see all the tests and sexual communication, it was like neo in the matrix one when he started to see the light and confronted smith"

P.S3: Avoid at the maximum to laught at your own jokes, keep innocent. It gives much more power to your comments!


Phoenix XaM


"Each failure is just a stepping stone to victory!" .Senor Fingers.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Not bad, but this one didn't make sense to me.

"Example 5:

Once This chick and I were in the hall and she commented "Wow, its pretty hot here..."
Than I said "thas what happens when you come to school without taking a shower!!!"
Than she said " hey! do you practice those comments at home or what??" (She wasnt annoyed!)"
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Once This chick and I were in the hall and she commented "Wow, its pretty hot here..."
I didnt get this either -_-


Roasted chicken one was the best out of the lot lol.
 

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Space
Youre right

Yeah. About the comment on not taking a shower...
It was kind of strange, but at least she didnt get annoyed!
I agree with you.

About the roasted chicken. Everyody said it was really funny, even though to me it was "normal".

Keep practicing!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
i had a good one tonight

her- "on my first day of school all the guys gave me a standing ovation when i walked in and..."

me- "was it a school for the blind"

ZING
 

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
One of my favs: when a hottie that I know is talking to me, I'll look off for a few seconds while she's ramblin on and then look back at her with a strange face and say "Are you talking?"

The fustrated look on their face is priceless sometimes.
 

Ser_i

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
The Netherlands
Originally posted by Blake
One of my favs: when a hottie that I know is talking to me, I'll look off for a few seconds while she's ramblin on and then look back at her with a strange face and say "Are you talking?"

The fustrated look on their face is priceless sometimes.

everything is done well with experience.. if you don't know how to say that or when to say that.. there's a big chance she'll get annoyed.. (not that we care much ;) )

but from my own experience I've grown into making witty remarks and having a comeback ready without even thinking about it.. that skill.. (if we are calling it a skill) comes in time without you even noticing it, only thing you have to be carefull about is not overdoing it ;)
 

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Space
YEah

Ser said:

but from my own experience I've grown into making witty remarks and having a comeback ready without even thinking about it.. that skill.. (if we are calling it a skill) comes in time without you even noticing it, only thing you have to be carefull about is not overdoing it
Right to the point! Perfect. Youre right. I was giving incredibles witty remarks without thinking about it. It was automatic!
But as you said I did it too much and ended up being called "the annoying guy" Thats really bad. Because you enter in a doubt system!

Now I dont know if I joke or not!

But being witty is an awesome experience!
 

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
There's definately a fine line in these situations thats easy to cross. Thats why I make sure I somewhat know the girl and I always let them know that I'm just being sarcastic. That way they usually just laugh it off. It is a balancing act to say the least.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Phonenix DJ

Example 5:

Once This chick and I were in the hall and she commented "Wow, its pretty hot here..."
Than I said "thas what happens when you come to school without taking a shower!!!"
Than she said " hey! do you practice those comments at home or what??" (She wasnt annoyed!)

Example 6:

Once This chick,some of our friends and I were in wedding and one of our friends said to her "hey go get the bouquet" than she said she didnt want it...
Than I said " if it was a roasted chicken you would go!!!", than everybody laughed at this comment! ; )
lmao at these ones
 

Spike Shinizzle

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I love threads like these...

I used to say .. um.. well I used to talk AFC. Now I am more "daring" and its fun as hell. Here's one from me.


I was chilling with this chick. Her friend comes and starts yapping. Damn she talked a lot. Then after about 5 minutes of babel she was like.. "do I talk too much?"
I was like "Hell yeah." I almost couldn't contain myself.. and then her friend burst out laughing. :)
 

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Bump

When a chick comes back from somewhere and asks "How long was I gone?" I'll say "Not long enough!"
 

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
I use comebacks all the time... But I have learned one major no-no. Don't ever comment on breast-size unless they are big and she knows it. If she is self-conscious about them, a comment on them can yield a terrible result (I know from experience). But sometimes you can get away with jokes if the person is the opposite of the diss (ie call them fat if they know they're skinny or flat if they have massive funbags). Just thought I would try to save someone the humiliation.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
I had a pretty good one today. I work at a restaurant/bar. It was more of a neg than a comeback but...

HB: So this 28 year old guy comes into the bar yesterday, and he won't stop staring at my ass, and...

Me: Was he drunk? (I didn't even think about how this could be a neg at first, but then when I realized it I said) No offense, I mean.

:D

-Dan
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
if a chic says somthin about you that makes people laugh at you, reply
Want an even better laugh?
sure
Go look in a mirror.

not original but w/e lol
 

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Haha, I read this somewhere on another MB, deffinately going to use this one:

-HB walks by you at the club:

You - "Hey how are you doing?"

HB - Rolls eyes or gives you some snotty remark.

You - "So, why are you being picky? I wasn't!"
 
Top