Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great Book - a DJ must-read

ArizonaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go buy and read "How to Talk To Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime" by Larry King. He's the master bs-er of our day. His book is pretty cheap and an easy read. Even though only one chapter deals with how to talk to women, the entire book is wonderful as to how to start and keep a conversation going. Some of the tips about how to talk to celebrities and other higher-ups applies to talking to a perfect-10 woman. He explains how to talk to those people in a way that sets you apart from all the supplicants out there who put them in a pedestal, and how they respect you for talking to them as if you're on their level. He explains how doing so makes them WANT to talk to you. We can all learn these conversation techniques and apply them to women.

Polaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll try to find it sometime.

------------------
"Persistance and determination alone are omnipotent." -Calvin Coolidge

"He who reins within himself and rules passions, desires, and fears is more than a king." -John Milton

"We do not see, what most of us never suspect of existing is the silent but irresistable power, which comes to the rescue of those who fight on in the face of discouragement." -Napoleon Hill

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always figured that if you have the balls to go up and initiate the conversation, the battle is half-won.

Starting is the hardest part, but after awhile, even that gets to be second nature.

ArizonaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
True... this book deals more with keeping a conversation alive and how to have the other person talking about themselves the entire time. The key is that if you don't say two words the entire time and you keep the other person talking, they'll consider you a "great conversationalist." Weird but true.

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ArizonaDJ:
True... this book deals more with keeping a conversation alive and how to have the other person talking about themselves the entire time. The key is that if you don't say two words the entire time and you keep the other person talking, they'll consider you a "great conversationalist." Weird but true.
Sounds interesting, I'll have to check this book out. One thing though, won't this method apply only to people who enjoy talking about themselves? Personally, I'm the type that likes to ask questions and keep the other person talking. But what happens when you run into someone like me, or someone who has read and is applying the methods in this book? This would make for a lot of questions in the convo.

For example, the girl I'm dating is like me in this sense. I ask her a question, she quickly answers and asks "How about you?" It makes for more of a double-interview type conversation, although its getting better.

Faun

Don Juan
Reaction score
The book sounds good; I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Originally posted by Taz:
For example, the girl I'm dating is like me in this sense. I ask her a question, she quickly answers and asks "How about you?" It makes for more of a double-interview type conversation, although its getting better.
That can lead to a great conversation.

------------------
Half man, half animal.

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, you may get this, but I have found that in most cases a person's favorite topic is themselves.

------------------
Bro's rule, grrrls drool!