Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great approach but I flubbed getting the number...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get in, get the number, get out. For God's sake NEVER talk about negative sh1t.... that is the fastest road to nothing I can think of.
Truth.
Especially the first time you meet someone. No one wants to hear a complainer. But it's ok if the women does the complaining because there are enough thirsty simps that will listen to it. LOL

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Finally saw her again I was walking into the grocery store. Made my approach, small talked her about her weekend and week. I then asked if she'd still be up for a run. She said yes, and to just let her know. That's when I number closed and said "Well since I have my phone on me this time, haha, I'll grab your number and let you know when I'm available". She put the number in my phone, we talked about different areas to run around the area and I said I'll hit you up soon.

This was last night, figured I'd send my first text opener around noon today. Any tips on openers, flow of conversation and how quickly I should schedule a run with her?
Good stuff. Now #nextSet as in, ho get more girls. Lots. Lulz. Questions like, openers and what to text don't worry you when you have options. Contrary, fretting what to text will dry up the poon.

Statement of intent. No fluff. State where, when, and execute. Always. Get to the point, every single baeeeees is practice. Its not champions league final. Its not time to walking on ****ing egg shells.

Kick dumpty off her pedestal. Be belligerent and boarder line obnoxious. What you think is too far is likely not far enough. Good luck. Big ups on the pickup but its monumental to stack. Open more sets. Ping off the high from said approach. If said girl flakes, you already got more girls. You can rip more and fly high with your pickup BUT know the limits. As in, if you let outcome dependency affect your call to action, it never ends well.

Old school Tyler paradigm is FREEDOM FROM OUTCOME + INTENT.

3SEC rule is money. By default, you play safe from a evo psych perspective because fallout meant death. Its a hindrance today. Utilise the pickup to bump state for future reference. Its unnecessary at the high level but if you are new,it helps.

Text. Send location. All the best bruv. Let me know how it goes but refrain from the cherish mindset and fail safe. Get more girls.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the late great Doc Love always said, "You can have the best sales pitch in the world, but you have to close."

Best advice I can give anyone on getting a woman's phone number is to NEVER stand around and chit chat with a woman you are interested in. The best thing to do is to just STOP when things are going really well then say you'd like to keep talking but you are to run/get back with friends/say someone you needed to touch base with/leave for an appointment... it doesn't really matter what the excuse is and ask for her number.

Where guys screw up is they drag conversations out too long and talk women out of liking them. It's always best to get her one on one then try to make something happen on an actual date. You have to keep them wanting more or there is no reason for her to meet you.

I was at a holiday party with a friend of mine about 10 months ago and there was this woman there just giving him the eye... I told him he should go talk to her since she was giving him CLEAR approach signals... he did, and he ended up talking to her the rest of the evening. At first I could tell she was REALLY interested in him, then though the night I would look over and her eyes were starting to wander around the room. When we left I asked him how it went... He thought he'd done really well and really like her and got her number... "Great!" I said, "You guys were talking for a couple of hours. What did you talk about." He said, his divorce (Ugh!), his crappy apartment (yeah, that always works with chicks), his job that he hates.... his broken car.... and she was bitching about sh1t as well.

Than I bet him a bottle of Jimmy Walker Blue Label he would not get her on a date... He didn't but I'm not going to insist the bet, told him to get his car fixed and stop b1tching about it.

Get in, get the number, get out. For God's sake NEVER talk about negative sh1t.... that is the fastest road to nothing I can think of.
I love doc love lol. It was dated but a nice introduction to the game. Did you ever read the System lol. Its dated but I think it is solid enough in respect to interest levels.

Big ups mate on the old school reference.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love doc love lol. It was dated but a nice introduction to the game. Did you ever read the System lol. Its dated but I think it is solid enough in respect to interest levels.

Big ups mate on the old school reference.
I bought that book YEARS ago... he's been doing this for a long time. He broke the code on chick behavior 20 years ago. Every relationship coach and PUA out there lifts their 'work' right out of him. I was raise by a natural DJ, my grandfather, and I learned from watching him, and just picked up on this naturally. I would have dudes my whole life in HS and College ask me 'what I did', I really had no fvcking idea, my advice was be yourself... which isn't that great but I honestly had no idea... I just though I was lucky, actually I was, I was lucky to be raised by my grandfather. But yeah, One of the guys I was serving with had a copy of 'The System' back in the early 2000s actually read it in Afghanistan. It was like "Wow... that's why that works" I bought a copy when I got back and got divorced, it's actually a great read and easy to absorb.

Someone on this board back 5 years ago recommended reading Cory Wayne's book.... Wayne's sh1t is just Doc Love with sex and BS Tony Robbins self-help stuff. Unlike "The System" Wayne's book is filled with anecdotal stories and the guy just goes on and on about nonsense like a chick. He says you have to read it a bunch of times to absorb his work... Jesus, I would rather gouge my eyes out than read it again... not that it's wrong, Wayne is just Doc Love with pointless dull filler. The System is actually easy to read and funny and gets to the point.. Doc Love says you have to read it a bunch of times, and I guess it's true if you have a lot of bad habits, but it's EASY to read over and over again.

Now Doc Love is geared for guys that want a relationship, and if that is your goal, then YES... if I had to recommend one book it would be that one. Doc Love really isn't going to help you if you just want to bang chicks and move on... but it is damned near perfect if you are looking for a chick that fits you and screens out bad chicks. Is Doc Love dated? You know I'll have to dig it up and read it again, I suspect that it is but the copy I have is 16 years old when MySpace was social media... and before the widespread use of dating aps. I do know that now a days if you hold back too long, you'll lose a chick... they are spoiled for choice and if you aren't giving her what she wants we'll leave pretty fast, and if you haven't tried anything with her by the third date she'll think you are gay. I remember The System suggests you hold back and wait for her to come to you, and he NEVER talked about sex... but the principles are sound.

Anyone coming to Red Pill, I would recommend "Book of Pook", and "The Rational Male", "No More Mister Nice Guy" is another book if you suffer from that malady, that gives you the philosophy and why sh1t is the way it is... The "The System", because everything out there is based on that. If you are looking for a relationship, that's really all you need. But if you just want to bang chicks and move on... I haven't seen anything better than AMS. I wouldn't recommend any PUAs... all I would tell guys is just get out there and practice. Understand female nature, learn to identify real signs of interest (that's in Doc Love), then make an effort and learn for doing. Experience is the best teacher.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought that book YEARS ago... he's been doing this for a long time. He broke the code on chick behavior 20 years ago. Every relationship coach and PUA out there lifts their 'work' right out of him. I was raise by a natural DJ, my grandfather, and I learned from watching him, and just picked up on this naturally. I would have dudes my whole life in HS and College ask me 'what I did', I really had no fvcking idea, my advice was be yourself... which isn't that great but I honestly had no idea... I just though I was lucky, actually I was, I was lucky to be raised by my grandfather. But yeah, One of the guys I was serving with had a copy of 'The System' back in the early 2000s actually read it in Afghanistan. It was like "Wow... that's why that works" I bought a copy when I got back and got divorced, it's actually a great read and easy to absorb.

Someone on this board back 5 years ago recommended reading Cory Wayne's book.... Wayne's sh1t is just Doc Love with sex and BS Tony Robbins self-help stuff. Unlike "The System" Wayne's book is filled with anecdotal stories and the guy just goes on and on about nonsense like a chick. He says you have to read it a bunch of times to absorb his work... Jesus, I would rather gouge my eyes out than read it again... not that it's wrong, Wayne is just Doc Love with pointless dull filler. The System is actually easy to read and funny and gets to the point.. Doc Love says you have to read it a bunch of times, and I guess it's true if you have a lot of bad habits, but it's EASY to read over and over again.

Now Doc Love is geared for guys that want a relationship, and if that is your goal, then YES... if I had to recommend one book it would be that one. Doc Love really isn't going to help you if you just want to bang chicks and move on... but it is damned near perfect if you are looking for a chick that fits you and screens out bad chicks. Is Doc Love dated? You know I'll have to dig it up and read it again, I suspect that it is but the copy I have is 16 years old when MySpace was social media... and before the widespread use of dating aps. I do know that now a days if you hold back too long, you'll lose a chick... they are spoiled for choice and if you aren't giving her what she wants we'll leave pretty fast, and if you haven't tried anything with her by the third date she'll think you are gay. I remember The System suggests you hold back and wait for her to come to you, and he NEVER talked about sex... but the principles are sound.

Anyone coming to Red Pill, I would recommend "Book of Pook", and "The Rational Male", "No More Mister Nice Guy" is another book if you suffer from that malady, that gives you the philosophy and why sh1t is the way it is... The "The System", because everything out there is based on that. If you are looking for a relationship, that's really all you need. But if you just want to bang chicks and move on... I haven't seen anything better than AMS. I wouldn't recommend any PUAs... all I would tell guys is just get out there and practice. Understand female nature, learn to identify real signs of interest (that's in Doc Love), then make an effort and learn for doing. Experience is the best teacher.
Nice. I haven't read the System since like 2005 or so. I remember his cut and paste write up on askmen dot com. It seems basic but I remember the importance of HIGH INTEREST LEVEL. The pseudo names of his brother love or whatnot was funny. I saw him and he is pretty old. I would have loved a infield. He reminded me of my grandfather too. Big ups on living with your grandfather and a real G DJ. The best natural I knew grew up with hos grandfather. Dressed like him too. Think a young Charlie Sheen minus no hiv lulz. I pivoted to the Game, style life academy, and pickup thereafter. Student of the game. DJ through and through. I cannot help but notice that what was once old becomes new again.

There's old school Mystery Method. There's the rsd stuff prior to the 2014 media thing. The London Model is gold especially in the lockdowns shenanigans of pandemic Chyna virus flu. The trillion dollar global economy is in ruins over the flu. The amount of Soy and low testosterone is beyond comical.

I hear you on pickup. I miss the golden days. I like James Tusk, Austen Summers, PWF, and a few new fellas on the scene. I suspect everyone is trying to make money. I have metrics and analytics that show a significant difference in success since learning game.

Did you ever get through the Dictionary by Doc Love? I am curious if he's around anymore? Even Krauser wants a wife. Julien Blanc is married. Tucker Max too. Several other people too. I suppose a lot want something more sooner or later.