“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Grass aint always greener: Oneitis

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
I think we all know that feeling. You get a girl on your rotation, you guys are having fun as fwbs. Then suddenly one day...she gets all jealous seeing you with other girls. Suddenly she becomes upset that you banging chicks and then starts trying to ****test and guilt trip you to become her only one. I've had to recently deal with two instances of this, and I had to split off from both women. I attempted to salvage it with a "just be friends," but their heads are compromised and they couldn't stop thinking about me with other women as long as we kept ****ing.

Grass aint always greener when you can get women. The only reason this is somewhat of a concern is because it makes having consistent plates tougher. I know we preach about keeping girls on the rotation but there's gotta be a limit.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
You dont have to spin plates forever. U can do it until u find a girl who checks all/most of your boxes and wants sex more frequently than u or at least as much.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
You dont have to spin plates forever. U can do it until u find a girl who checks all/most of your boxes and wants sex more frequently than u or at least as much.
That's the dream, isn't it. So far all the girls Im with do have a high sex drive. But they also want to keep me to themselves so they can **** me everyday. Im not about that.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
For me it was meeting that girl who checked the boxes and then after a couple others, she still checked them.

I think if you are going to pull out of the fast lane, you have to feel like you could come out of the pits and get back into the race if you had too. "if this one doesn't work, I'll find another. it aint a fluke..." mindset
 
Top