Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grape Nuts

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gram for gram the nutritional stats are close to that of oatmeal.

Grape Nuts has a bit of sugar (I am assuming from the barley malting process?) but its only ingredients are; wheat flour, malted barley flour, salt, and dried yeast.

How does it compare to good ole oatmeal?

Always looking for palatable alternatives..

W

wheelin&dealin

Originally posted by STR8UP:
Grape Nuts
It's too bad that they're that small.

...Oh ...you mean the cereal. Well then, I guess it's an alright substitute for oatmeal.

[This message has been edited by wheelin&dealin (edited 12-10-2002).]

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for mentioning this, it could probably be a good snack on the go!

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Breakfast Cereals — To us, cold breakfast cereals, even many of the brands touted as "healthy," are pure physique killers. Cereal is breakfast candy, nothing more, nothing less. In fact, corn flakes have a GI rating even worse than white bread! And how about these cereals that give you "energy", like Grape Nuts? Yep, at 47 carbs per teeny tiny serving (and what bodybuilder would eat one serving anyway?), most people would be in an insulin-induced coma by lunch.

Foods That Make You Look Good Nekid

That last statement is a little overkill, but just like all foods, watch your intake.

Personally I stay way from them because of the sugar and salt. Why do cereal companies have to ruin a good thing?