Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grandma is an OG looking out for her oldest grandson.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other night I went to go visit my grandma from my mother's side.
She lives alone.
Im like the icognito grandson/family member since I visit every blue moon and vanish for long periods. They know I am a very reserved individual thats gone through alot.
Anyway I call her that I am 10 minutes out and when I got there she was already cooking me dinner. So I sit down to eat and she sits down with me on the table.
We start talking about the family and my youngest uncle her son comes up. My tio is 40 years old and he is a very connected prominent criminal defense attorney with mad pull here in my pacific corner of Mexico. He moves around in a very elite circle of law people.
Here is the catch tho he still hasn't settled with a family. Dude has ran through female secretaries, lawyers, his girlfriend's girlfriends etc.
She starts mentioning that the last one he was with tampered with his phone and was going through it while my uncle was showering. He caught her redhanded though and right there and then he dispatched her. Told her to get dressed im taking you home and he dumped her on sight. He already had picked up red flags but that stunt was the last straw that broke the camel's back.
So my grandma starts going on a hardcore old school red pill spill "if any girl doesnt treat you like a king or disrespects you then you show her the door. Be a man and never put up with nonsense because your grandfather RIP never did and I had to sacrifice alot to please him because at the end of the day he provided for our children" "If you find a keeper who respects you dont fvck around "
She knows that I am just like my uncle.
Poised with a cold head and never falling deep in love.
She then goes to say that most women of today are not reliable and trustworthy girlfriends and she understands why my uncle hasnt found the right one despite his player ways.
I know for a fact that my uncle is woke and red pilled given his line of work he has a strong pimp hand.
After about an hour of my grandma dropping jewels of wisdom I told her I had to go (it was my birthday that day). Slipped her a c-note on the way out and she gave me the sign cross blessing and I hugged her.
I felt rejuvenated and blessed when I left.

Never underestimate the prowess of the oak tree of your family.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
He better hope he doesn't end up messing with a girl who is one of the cartel members GF.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then there’s my grandma who wants me to be a simp always nagging on me to get married and settle for the white picket fence. There are no oak trees in my family.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
D@amn. Your grandma sounds very cool. I bet her cooking is great.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He better hope he doesn't end up messing with a girl who is one of the cartel members GF.
Last year a sicario walked into his office building and shot another attorney at point blank. 187 hit
Now a days here in Mexico its like walking through landmines when it comes to women. You never know who she is with or who she dumped and left scathed

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Last year a sicario walked into his office building and shot another attorney at point blank. 187 hit
Now a days here in Mexico its like walking through landmines when it comes to women. You never know who she is with or who she dumped and left scathed
Yeah man...I don't know how anyone does anything there...I guess you almost have to just not think about it too much.