Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

******** grammar guide.....

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STANDARD ******** GRAMMAR.

FORWARD
Unlike modern opinion, men and women do not speak different languages.
More accurately stated, they speak the same language with different rules and a different style of speech etiquette. The main difference that has been found in male/female communications tends to show their gender prone tendencies to act [do] and pass [allow], and can be clearly demonstrated by using a few documented steps to inverse the grammatical structure of a sentence to reflect the greatest opposite. While one can claim there exist various exceptions to this method, the rules can not be so easily denied, those being the rules that typically govern the grammatical differences between active, passive, direct, and indirect in the speech patterns of men and women. Since the author realizes that not everyone fully understands even the basics of modern every day English, terms found within this document that would otherwise cause confusion to the reader are included towards the back of this book in the section entitled uncommon grammatical terms. While the explanations herein may not at first appear to fully clarify all aspects of English grammar, note that the author’s intention has never been to distract from the problem areas concerning male/female communications, and has sought no further to clarify these methods than has been absolutely necessary. Furthermore, the author seeks not only to describe the grammar behind male/female conversation, but to lend the information out as a tool to decipher the passive nature of the complex female grammatical sentence structure.

PRONOUNS
While men hold to the full spectrum of available pronouns, women in all typicality hold to the seemingly more passive and indirect sounding pronouns often preferring plural varieties with the purpose of excluding any occurrences of directional or accusative speech, lest she incites and inflames the object
of the sentence, and conflict ensues. In instances where a singular pronoun seems appropriate to a man a woman normally avoids the usage ensuing pronouns
taking a direction away from herself. Therefore, women often prefer the usage of “We” over “You,” and the usage of “You” over “I,” etc., when forming sentences.

Subject object
I me
You you
H/s/I him/her/it
We us
You you
They them

I = you
You = I
We = you

Example: I’m glad I met you. I still remember the first day we met!
Meaning: I hope you are glad you met me, do you remember the first day we met?

Example: We need to listen to each other more.
Meaning: you need to listen to me more.

SUBJECTS AND OBJECTS
Subjects and objects are so important to the formation of a sentence that without either a subject and/or singular or multiple objects becoming explicitly stated or implied within a sentence, nothing a person could say would ever make sense.
Probably the most obvious example of an implied subject in English appears within
the imperative usage of verbs, for example compare the commands “take this” to “you take this,” in which both commands say the same with the exception that one implies the subject and the other explicitly states it. If one were to add a preposition and some objects to our imperative command it would furthermore read similar the likes of “take the book to him.” Both book, and him acting as objects of the sentence.

DEFINATE AND INDEFINATE ARTICLES
Definite and indefinite articles are words that give direct and indirect implications
to nouns. Fortunately, English only uses three words to imply these namely “the,” a,” and “an.” “The” being the direct [active] object and “a,an” the indirect [passive] object.

NOMITIVE, ACCUSATIVE, DATIVE
The subject cases always take the nominative, while accusative and dative cases always take objects. While the nominative case does the action both the nominative and dative case receive the action either directly in the accusative or indirectly in the dative. Therefore, accusative is active and dative is passive.

NOUNS AND ADJECTIVAL PRONOUNS.
Often times a woman will passively substitute a noun for an adjectival pronoun
Within a sentence to imply that she is not directing her sentence at any particular person or entity in Lou of using an indirect article.

My
your
his/her/its
our
your
theirs

Example: Someday would you like the accompaniment of a woman?
Meaning: Someday I would like your accompaniment

PREPOSITIONS WITH ACCUSATIVE AND DATIVE CASE.
Prepositions are words that modify and give classification, purpose, and proximity to an object. As cases such as the accusative and dative are often not studied or emphasized in English as in other languages, very few English speakers actually master the ability to properly distinguish between them. While ancient English made full differentiation’s, even among the prepositions, modern English has lost this fluency, and grammar students are taught to automatically assume an object in a prepositional phrase regardless of case. For convenience sake and matter of clarity, the following charts have been included to help the reader understand the complexities of active/passive prepositions.

[Active or Passive] Prepositions that can be accusative or dative in context
On
Upon
Behind
Beside
In
Over
Under
Before
Between

[Active] Accusative prepositions

Until
Through
Against
For
Without
Around

[Passive] Dative prepositions

From
After
Towards
Out
Besides
Near
With

direct and indirect prepositions compared.

From - Through
After - Until
Out - Through
Besides – Around
Near - Against
With – Without
Since - For

[passive]The deer ran from the hunter
[active]The deer ran through the hunter

[active]Until the match starts
[passive]After the match ends

[passive]I am besides the tree
[active]I am running around the tree

[passive]I am near the wall
[active]I am pushing against the wall

[passive]I am running with the book
[active]I am running without the book

[passive]Since the big game my team has won ten straight games in a row.
[active]my team has won ten straight games in a row for a chance at the title

Translating ******** prepositions are not very hard, you just need to recognize
whether the preposition or prepositions she has used can be considered direct or indirect, and apply the opposing preposition to the sentence.

Example: Maybe we will see each other around?
Meaning: Maybe I will see myself besides you? [besides = at your side]

QUESTIONS, STATEMENTS, AND NEGATIONS
When translating ******** be sure to note that a question often translates into a statement and a statement often translates into a question. Also, remember you can sometimes add a negation to help clarify the context especially when context allows.

Example: Are you single?
Meaning: I am not single! [not available to you]
Example: Do you have a girlfriend?
Meaning: I want you as a boyfriend!

OTHER ******** PHRASES
Here are some useful ******** phrases you should be on the lookout for.
Some common and not so common, but used nonetheless.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16976
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28726

UNCOMMON GRAMMATICAL TERMS

Active – What does the action
Passive – What takes or tolerates the action

Cases – namely nominative, accusative, dative, genitive, ablative, imperative vocative, and instrumental.

Subject – the subject of the sentence, where the action originates.
Object – the object of the sentence, what directly or indirectly takes the action.

Direct – something that points specifically towards someone or something
Indirect – something that does not specifically point towards someone or something.

Direct article – basically “the,” used to specify something specific
Indirect article - basically “a” or “an,” does not specify anything in particular
Nominative – same as subject except for articles.
Accusative – objective and direct
Dative – objective and indirect
Imperative – a verb that commands

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavy....

This reminds me of a hot-ass English teacher I had in high school. I can envision her in her short skirt, giving this lecture in front of the class. :D

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yes!!! I was trying to put this into words myself. This is awsome!!!

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very good. Clearly, alot of thought went into it.

:cool: