Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Graduation Feelings...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Today is the big day. I woke up around 8am and I can't seem to go back to sleep, I'm pretty much wired. There's a bunch of things running through my head at once. It's going to be weird walking across stage and getting that Diploma....(well actually an empty one) Gotta pick the real one up.:D
Tonight maybe the last night I see some of the people that i've known for quite sometime. Don't get me wrong, I got a huge a$$ grin on my face but at the sametime I feel sorrow in my heart as well. Mixed emotions and feelings I guess.
I hope you underclassmen continue to march and reach the honor and highesteem of graduating High School.
As for me...a new chapter starts in my book of life, and to tell you the truth......im scared sh*less. Only thing I can say is I'm going to do what I've always done to get by and get through, and that is to roll with the punches.

And to everyone else that is graduating this year..........

-Congraduations class of 04-

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I graduated a week ago today, and to tell you the truth, I don't feel much different. It really isn't a very big deal...I wasn't nervous at all, throughout the whole thing. The best part was going to all the parties on Saturday. I had lots of fun in high school, but it really wasn't THAT great, and I have to say I don't think I'll miss any of it.

I am, however, excited to go to college. New Jersey!

esroim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I graduate in about two hours time. I thought I'd feel a little bit sad but my mind is completely filled with other stuff at the moment so maybe it'll hit me later. Today was my last proper day in school and it kind of just passed by. Nothing to big about it. I have my exams in the school in two weeks so I'll be back for a bit. But I'd say it'll hit me when I'm finished my exams.
Anyway, after I graduate tonight My whole yeaar group are going off to a hotel. We have a function room booked. Should be good. Does anyone else have these? It's a good way to end the year.
Except I'm getting kind of nervous because tonight is the best chance I'll have to talk to this girl and if she doesn't know by the end of tonight that I like her then I'll probably never be able to tell her.
I think we know we both like each other we're a bit unsure of how much the other person does. Hopefully some alcohol should help move things along.
Anyway, college should be even better.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of mixed emotions here too. This was by far the best year of High School. It will be strange not seeing the vast majority of these people ever again being that Ive known some since the first grade. This is the worst time, the period when school is almost over or over and college is a ways away. Once move in day hits everything will be nice. We will forget all this and move into four (in my case more) even better years.

Triple Ultima, Ive never heard of someone actually excited to enter NJ. Going to Rutgers?

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I said(saying) to every this week and next, "**** you" I walk up to everyone I see (goodfriends included) and shout "**** you." I'll never see those people again (thank god) and I don't want to. They can all go to hell as far as Iam concerned, and you know what, in 10 years, I'll cut off funding to that school, bulldoze it, and turn it into a factory that makes allot of smoke for the hell of it.

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes my friends the time has come for another generation of youngn's to "go out into the real world". Its funny because it seems like only yesterday I was an immature freshman that had no idea that there was life after high school. Right now im about 3 weeks away from graduating (June 16) and its a bittersweet feeling. All the friends i'm never going to see again, and all the people that I could care less if I see them again. I know that on June 16th, when I walk across the stage and recieve my fake diploma I will look out into the crowd at my peers, and I will have the CHEESIEST GRIN on my face. The best advice that I can give to the underclassmen is to understand that whatever you do today WILL have consequences tomorrow. Keep this in mind because when you don't get into the college of your choice later on then you'll regret not paying attention in that English class or giving two fvcks about your SAT's. Best of luck underclassmen and of course good luck in life class of 2004.

OUT THE DOOR IN '04!

Reaction score
Bittersweet is the perfect word for these moments..

adam22

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i am so happy im graduating high school but also very sad that my childhood is ending. my life will never ever be the same so it is very confusing. im gonna have an amazing 4 years at college but will defnitely miss my freinds from home who will be all across the country. most people i will never see again but i will always visit my real friends

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by imnexthere
Triple Ultima, Ive never heard of someone actually excited to enter NJ. Going to Rutgers?
Seton Hall actually. I'm just excited to get out of this tiny little town and go somewhere where people actually live.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I graduate on June 8th and as of right now I'm having mixed emotions. I'm gald to finally be getting out of high school, but at the same time I'm wishing I had another year to do things that I never got around to doing the last four years. Or trying to fix the mistakes I made, but oh well I suppose thats part of growing up. The realization that I'm not be going to seeing the same people everyday anymore is kinda weird, though I know I will stay in contact with the people I am truly friends with. Then the whole fact that I'm moving out of the United States (Bothell, Washington) this fall, going to college in Ireland (University of Limerick), is also weird to actually think about.

Congratulations to everyone passing into the realm of adulthood this year :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I graduated last year. Enjoy the time between graduation and college move in day. Those are days when some of the better memories will be created. Imagine, you and your friends having the whole town to yourselves during most of the day. Enjoy.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by esroim

Except I'm getting kind of nervous because tonight is the best chance I'll have to talk to this girl and if she doesn't know by the end of tonight that I like her then I'll probably never be able to tell her.
I think we know we both like each other we're a bit unsure of how much the other person does. Hopefully some alcohol should help move things along.
Anyway, college should be even better.
Dont rely on the alcohol, you dont want to leave with any regrets, walk up to her and speak to her as soon as you see her. Do not wait for the riight moment it will never come, go and do it.

esroim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
Do not wait for the riight moment it will never come, go and do it.
Why didn't you post this earlier! I could of done with hearing something like that. As you can tell my grads is over a few days now. We didn't really talk. She made passing comments to me that were all good but that was it. I'm pretty positive she likes me but nothing happened.
Unfortunately I ended up with a different girl (wasn't my intention) and I just went with it. And then about two minutes later she ended up with someone else. I got the feeling it happened because of what I did. But even if it didn't I'm not worried.
But that was a very, very big opportunity for me to talk to her and I didn't. You were right when you said the right moment will never come. There is no right moment. I should of just done it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry esroim, i posted as soon as i saw it, i really want to help and im sorry it was just too late, maybe a few more hours notice would have done it

esroim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
sorry esroim, i posted as soon as i saw it, i really want to help and im sorry it was just too late, maybe a few more hours notice would have done it
Lol...it's alright, don't worry about it. Thanks for replying in the first place. I'll tell her......soon.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries :D, soon is not good enough, NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER otherwise you will kick yourself for ever after even when settled down in a monagmous relationsjip.