“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Grades ~~~ Regardless of Girls

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
This has nothing to do with girls directly, but it belongs in the High School Forum. It is technicly "Anything Else" but it would be worthless there. So mods, keep it here for all our sake.


One of the first rules about becoming a Don Jaun is not caring that much about girls. It is to have a life, go to parties, have a hobby. It to take your mind off girls, and make them a less important factor in your lives. This creates desire, mystery, and confidence in yourself. That is why I say that a Don Jaun needs to have good grades, if you already have pretty good grades, what is keeping you from getting better?

I know that I am not the only one how says that this is the year that I am going to make streight A's. Or says, "This year I am going to do great in my math class." However, after aobut two or sometimes 3 weeks, you start to slack off. School has lost the fun, you no longer enjoy seaing your friends, it now becomes a chore to go to school. This is something that will help you make better grades, it is a principle that you can apply to other places of your lives.

Have a friend that you can become accountable to, and make them accountable to you as well. You need to find someone that is as determined to make good grades as you are. The most important thing to remember is that you find someone that you trust, and that you feel comfortabel feeling stupid around. That is key, because you will go to them for questions.

How it should work:

You will call your partner at every day after school, or during the evening and remind each other of the homework, and discuss the problems that you had, or didn't understand. That way to both understand the homework..

Days before tests, you will both spend approximetly 1 to 2 hours with each other drilling facts, and reviewing forumlas. The number of days that you will spend reviewing for the test should be porpotional to the weight of the test, and the grade that you wish to acieve.

I personally am going to break down my study time in terms of days like this:

For every 10% of the total grading precentage for the topic i will spend one day. EXAMPLE{/b] If I am going to take a test in History, and the tests count for 30% of my total grade, I am going to spend 3 days preparing for the test. If the test counts for 50% then I will spend 5 days. Every day I will spend 45 min to 60 min preparing for the test.

Exams I will study 3 weeks in advance.

You and your partner will spend the study times together studing for the test in a manor that is approprate. I would also suggest that you do a guy to guy thing. The bonds of bortherhood are stronger that the bonds of lust. Pretty much your grades will suffer if you are banging the girl instead of studying with her. So study with a guy for best results.

This is going to work for people who have a lot of pride, but lack the drive to make themself study. I am guilty of this like crazy.

In closing, the important thing to rememeber is to have fun in high school, but remember that you aren't there to be the cool guy, but you are there to get good grades.

Once you start getting the grades, the girls will follow!

Good Luck this year, and remember, Save some for the ladies!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MaGiC_PiMp_69

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CaNaDa
Originally posted by KeepitKINO

Once you start getting the grades, the girls will follow!
[/B]
i think not, that a load of ****. It dont matter if u get 100% on everything the ladies are staying with me. ;)
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Re: Re: Grades ~~~ Regardless of Girls

Originally posted by MaGiC_PiMp_69
i think not, that a load of ****. It dont matter if u get 100% on everything the ladies are staying with me. ;)
It seems like an awful lot of people on these boards are against getting good grades...
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Re: Re: Re: Grades ~~~ Regardless of Girls

Originally posted by The Bishop
It seems like an awful lot of people on these boards are against getting good grades...
And you think that because why?? People dont post their concerns about them. ANd about getting good grades and the girls will follow....where the phuck did you get that from.
 

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Originally posted by KeepitKINO
This has nothing to do with girls directly, but it belongs in the High School Forum. It is technicly "Anything Else" but it would be worthless there. So mods, keep it here for all our sake.


One of the first rules about becoming a Don Jaun is not caring that much about girls. It is to have a life, go to parties, have a hobby. It to take your mind off girls, and make them a less important factor in your lives. This creates desire, mystery, and confidence in yourself. That is why I say that a Don Jaun needs to have good grades, if you already have pretty good grades, what is keeping you from getting better?

I know that I am not the only one how says that this is the year that I am going to make streight A's. Or says, "This year I am going to do great in my math class." However, after aobut two or sometimes 3 weeks, you start to slack off. School has lost the fun, you no longer enjoy seaing your friends, it now becomes a chore to go to school. This is something that will help you make better grades, it is a principle that you can apply to other places of your lives.

Have a friend that you can become accountable to, and make them accountable to you as well. You need to find someone that is as determined to make good grades as you are. The most important thing to remember is that you find someone that you trust, and that you feel comfortabel feeling stupid around. That is key, because you will go to them for questions.

How it should work:

You will call your partner at every day after school, or during the evening and remind each other of the homework, and discuss the problems that you had, or didn't understand. That way to both understand the homework..

Days before tests, you will both spend approximetly 1 to 2 hours with each other drilling facts, and reviewing forumlas. The number of days that you will spend reviewing for the test should be porpotional to the weight of the test, and the grade that you wish to acieve.

I personally am going to break down my study time in terms of days like this:

For every 10% of the total grading precentage for the topic i will spend one day. EXAMPLE{/b] If I am going to take a test in History, and the tests count for 30% of my total grade, I am going to spend 3 days preparing for the test. If the test counts for 50% then I will spend 5 days. Every day I will spend 45 min to 60 min preparing for the test.

Exams I will study 3 weeks in advance.

You and your partner will spend the study times together studing for the test in a manor that is approprate. I would also suggest that you do a guy to guy thing. The bonds of bortherhood are stronger that the bonds of lust. Pretty much your grades will suffer if you are banging the girl instead of studying with her. So study with a guy for best results.

This is going to work for people who have a lot of pride, but lack the drive to make themself study. I am guilty of this like crazy.

In closing, the important thing to rememeber is to have fun in high school, but remember that you aren't there to be the cool guy, but you are there to get good grades.

Once you start getting the grades, the girls will follow!

Good Luck this year, and remember, Save some for the ladies!


first off, great post...good to finally see someone committed to stabilizing their future.

about good grades get the women, not really...u have to have the whole package. but i can tell you one thing--good grades will sure help.

and even if you dont find women falling at your feet after you pull out your A average NOW, dont get discouraged. wait a few years..when you land that good job while the other guys are still dinking around in junior college, women will DEFINATELY be more attracted to you. in high school, girls really havent been in the real world yet...but as they get older and more mature they respect an intelligent and successful person more and more..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Good grades show that you care about your future. If I were anyone, I wouldn't brag or mention my grades to a girl, or guy for that matter. At times, it can make a person with lower grades upset at you. If a girl comments you on 'oh you're so smart' or something, thats good. I usually reply with a smile and nod and a thanks.

Grades are a subtle attraction factor. With a great DJ attitude, the grades only further enhance this. When you get older, your grades are all that matter, not that sexy blonde sitting in the back corner.
 
Top