Grade A+ trick for smoker girls.

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay heres the mega ultra trick in my book which is a step (or more likely a giant leap) in fclosing. I am tipsy rite now and have nothing better to do (fvcking roommates) so i have the courage to tyoe this out.

Assumptions:

Girl is isolated, Smokes. You smoke or atleast pretend to, just for the game.

Promise of this trick:

This trick is A grade to determine if the girl is interested in fvcking you.

Personal Success rate: 100%

Okay, here's what you do:

1) smoke a couple, get warm.

2) ask her if she's interested in playing a smoking game. (this is where she says yes, if she's even partially interested.

3) Okay, hurdle 1 crossed.

4) the game is as follows. You put the lit end of the cig. in your mouth and blow. she takes in the smoke by 'rounding' her lips and sucking in the air. Dont worry, this wont burn you, assuming you start with a full cig. as it burns out and gets smaller, you will have the confidence to go on.

5) she is comfortable? Hurdle 2 crossed

6) AS the cig gets smaller, you have to close in for her to get a drag, and vice versa. ask her to put the lit end in her mouth and blow.

7) at its smallest, your lips will brush/almost touch. No problems ?? Kiss test passed. She will make out.

8) take it from there, the physical attraction is bult.

the whole activity is erotic and turns them on. If anybody needs specific details, ask. Field tested to 100% perfection, works always for me.
(and I dont even smoke.)

hehe

good luck

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this:

ALL PEOPLE THAT SMOKE SHOULD BE KILLED BEFORE THEY KILL THE INNOCENT NON SMOKERS!

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good effort, but that pimp tip sucks and will kill your chances of getting laid. If a girl will do that then she should have no problem consenting to a fuvk upon request

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose its differernt if you're a smoker yourself, but the biggest turnoff of my life was when a girl kissed me right after she smoked a cigarette. It tastes ridiculously disgusting to a non-smoker.

MightyLight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanQuixote

6) AS the cig gets smaller, you have to close in for her to get a drag, and vice versa. ask her to put the lit end in her mouth and blow.

7) at its smallest, your lips will brush/almost touch. No problems ?? Kiss test passed. She will make out.
...Is that b4 or after she calls you a tool

wait, no, yea, yea, that sounds like a fullproof plan..i shoulda been usin this all along!

c'mon man..a cig game?? no..no seriously..ru on pcp ?

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
And how would this cig game lead to a lay quicker than the usual first kiss?? Putting the cig in your peehole?? :eek:

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats called a shotgun....girls do it because the nicotine hits you much faster and harder...no guys i dont smoke i find it gross myself. in fact i messed with a smoker one time and we were out at a party and i kissed her and yeah, supermanx is right, its nasty! in fact, i refused to kiss her because i told her she tasted like sh!t and made her buy a pack of gum, chew some, then i kissed her.....point of case...............girls do shotguns for fun, not because they wanna fck you!

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the new GTA game is right, when it says there should be a legislation passed allowing the genral public to kill smokers, as they put it "we will smoke them" :p

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think ur lips and tongue would be burnt down even before u get to brush her lips or something

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
I suppose its differernt if you're a smoker yourself, but the biggest turnoff of my life was when a girl kissed me right after she smoked a cigarette. It tastes ridiculously disgusting to a non-smoker.
Ain't that the truth.