“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Grace period?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
Just something very basic: how long is a good time to wait to call/talk after a date, assuming you don’t see this girl every day anyway?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Matlm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
575
Reaction score
0
If you are to see a girl every day at school or what not, you need to have some serious game if you just want to mess with her and don't want a relationship. Not because of the girl, but because your desires will get the best of you, and before you know it shes your new girlfriend.

Make sure to keep busy during the three day period. I keep a schedule book, so write on the third day "call so and so." Then I completely forget about her. on the third day I see her on my schedule book, and call her.


You want to think about her as little as possible during those three days. If you get to the point where you practically forget about her, then your money.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
wait a few days, whatever feels right. days<2 is no good.
 
Top