"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Grab your f*cking balls!!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
A rush of testosterone ... the joy of being alive...

Sh!t, I've been acting like a pus$y lately....for the last months...
enough with that...
That f*cking conditioning traps us in our comfort zones and we think that when opportunities "appear", we'll do "well" because after all we're "DJs" , aren't we??

F*cking bullsh!t !!

A DJ is 24/7/12/365 being tested by the world to see if he's still up and running.

Don't FAIL !
For you, because YOU are the one who must be pleased.

Sh!t, I woke up in this crazy mood today and felt like a man again.
Ran like crazy for a job interview, finally cold-approached the hottie and made some new acquaintances...

Don't sit on your f*cking a$s waiting for things to happen... make the opportunities, make the moment....

Wanna talk to girl X, Y , Z ? Use your imagination like a starving wolf to make and take advantage of the right time/opportunities...

Be willing to be embarassed... f*ck if you don't embarass yourself you're never going to get one step closer to your goals... sexual goals :cool:

Don't give a sh!t about other guys either... everyone's a lotta talk and a nada of action... bragging about their past achievement's and living off of memories like museums...

Don't settle for less either... that brings you inconsistency so you f*ck yourself up and go 50% on a chick that isn't that open to you...

Also, learn to approach women and make new friends sober... many times when I was under criticism for not chasing skirt in my idle days I would smile, for when I've met 1 woman sober I'm a better man than the ones that can only do it drunk...

There's no time to waste man... get up right now and do it... play tic tac toe with bus chicks, make new friends at lines and go wild on approaching babes at the clubs... go for the best and your results will be optimized... there's a common line of thought among loser people that they should go for "easier" chicks, not so pretty, not so hot, not so the ones they really want...

Bring home a girl that makes your old man proud of ya! and your old lady jealous for that sake ;)

You can't change the world but you can change yourself, and changing yourself you'll see the world with other eyes...
Don't waste your time anymore... I wasted precious months of mine... you can look back in my last messages and realize that...

I'm sorry, in front of all our hs community, I'm sorry for being such a loser in those last months... that made me feel like I'm not even worthy the title of being a Don Juan...

But I'm making up for it,, you can bet, the bluesman is back my friends, and now it's time to kick some serious a$s !

Ladies and gentlement, thank you for your attention
Now get out and DO IT !

BBB
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Whoa someone stuck a cattle prod in your ass!

Dead on, to the point, no fluffy crap, I love it!
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
god damn kid, you are stupid as hell..as always..









































haha, what up b1tch ;) :p ?

Just remember.. i will glady fly over and kick your ass if you are acting like a *****.. and then you will gladly pay for my plane ticket back

:D
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Ah...BBB is FINALLY back.

Looks like we all got through our hardships.

*Opens champagne* Let the party begin!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Sounds good to me champ
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
[B
But I'm making up for it,, you can bet, the bluesman is back my friends, and now it's time to kick some serious a$s !

BBB [/B]
oh hell yeah.

Good to see that you aren't acting like a pu$$y anymore. Very motivational post
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:)
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Really, go wild at the clubs? Oh you mean those teenager clubs in the cities that are full of unattractive, greasy, slutty, fat, ugly girls? I mean, of course unless you're 18 you can't go to a club. Luckily I am a senior and have that priviledge, otherwise you're screwed. :p
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I'm motivated!
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
I got the condoms... who's bringing the drinks? ;)
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Thank you all boys for your support... I love you guys...
And pretty soon I'll be posting a field report... just wait and see :cool:

(in Cartman voice): I love you guys

LOL

BBB
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Im sure it will be notihng short of suhhwweeet.

But this thread kicked so much ass cause it was straigntforward, I always laugh at the threads that are like "Go out and do something" but they only tlak about that for one sentence and the rest it trying too get to the point
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Good to have you back BBB :)
 
Top