"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Gotta let this one go...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Gentlemen,

'tis a bitter sweet moment where I can write a post such as this. It's a sign that I've improved. But at the same time, it means I have to let a plate go. Oh well, sh!t breaks.

So I've seen this girl twice. Once before I went to Europe. And yesterday.

She is nice. Opens up about herself. Decent company. However, she is quite insecure. I suspected this from the first date after she told me get mom left her family and cheated on her dad and then the way she acted sometimes seemed a bit clingy.

Second date she tells me she'll take me to the beach and make snacks all this stuff. Which is cool because who doesn't want that but at the same time it's a bit much. Ykno? We ended up hanging before the weekend and just got food and went back to my place. She claims she was celibate for a year but this time when we hung out and I started to escalate she never stopped me. We would've had sex but it just wasn't working out. I couldn't stay hard and she was tight even though I definitely warmed her up. Wetter than the mf ocean.

Anyways, she was very upset that she couldn't get me off. Almost started crying. I told her it was fine, natural, and that people have to learn each other's bodies. She kept saying she was saying about it and I told her it's fine but we have to move forward, we can't keep talking about it and this needs to be the end of it.

Some other things that turned me off were:

She was so insecure about her body that she wouldn't take her sweater off. She used to be overweight apparently - not anymore. She took the bra off herself under the shirt. Crazy.

Would always cover herself with her arms once it did come off.

Texted me today saying sorry (for not texting) she had been busy all day and that she failed her test which means she failed the class. And... That's a lot to put on me. I mean she is looking for comfort but like... We've only met up twice. I'm not your boyfriend and I'm not looking to be.

Always taking me that when I get back from my trip she was going to shower me with affection. Which is fine but in light of the other things, it comes off as clingy.

She changed her hair and said she hopes I like it. I told her it doesn't matter what people think. She said yeah but it matters what I think because she wants to keep me interested.

You get the point. It's a bit much. And I want to end this one. I need someone that is more confident. How can I let her down easy? I want to be honest with her and tell her why I'm ending it so that she can improve herself. But I am unsure how to say it as a gentleman. I don't want to ghost because that would crush her confidence as she is already ultra insecure and that's not me.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top