Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gotta let this one go...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

'tis a bitter sweet moment where I can write a post such as this. It's a sign that I've improved. But at the same time, it means I have to let a plate go. Oh well, sh!t breaks.

So I've seen this girl twice. Once before I went to Europe. And yesterday.

She is nice. Opens up about herself. Decent company. However, she is quite insecure. I suspected this from the first date after she told me get mom left her family and cheated on her dad and then the way she acted sometimes seemed a bit clingy.

Second date she tells me she'll take me to the beach and make snacks all this stuff. Which is cool because who doesn't want that but at the same time it's a bit much. Ykno? We ended up hanging before the weekend and just got food and went back to my place. She claims she was celibate for a year but this time when we hung out and I started to escalate she never stopped me. We would've had sex but it just wasn't working out. I couldn't stay hard and she was tight even though I definitely warmed her up. Wetter than the mf ocean.

Anyways, she was very upset that she couldn't get me off. Almost started crying. I told her it was fine, natural, and that people have to learn each other's bodies. She kept saying she was saying about it and I told her it's fine but we have to move forward, we can't keep talking about it and this needs to be the end of it.

Some other things that turned me off were:

She was so insecure about her body that she wouldn't take her sweater off. She used to be overweight apparently - not anymore. She took the bra off herself under the shirt. Crazy.

Would always cover herself with her arms once it did come off.

Texted me today saying sorry (for not texting) she had been busy all day and that she failed her test which means she failed the class. And... That's a lot to put on me. I mean she is looking for comfort but like... We've only met up twice. I'm not your boyfriend and I'm not looking to be.

Always taking me that when I get back from my trip she was going to shower me with affection. Which is fine but in light of the other things, it comes off as clingy.

She changed her hair and said she hopes I like it. I told her it doesn't matter what people think. She said yeah but it matters what I think because she wants to keep me interested.

You get the point. It's a bit much. And I want to end this one. I need someone that is more confident. How can I let her down easy? I want to be honest with her and tell her why I'm ending it so that she can improve herself. But I am unsure how to say it as a gentleman. I don't want to ghost because that would crush her confidence as she is already ultra insecure and that's not me.

Last edited: