Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gotta Fix This

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a first (and last) date a couple of days ago. I haven't heard from her since. This seems to be a trend as of late. I used to ace the first date and get a second one without a hitch. Now it seems I'm fvcking them up, so I'm trying to figure out why.

I think I have two problems going on here... First, I really don't give a 5hit what the woman thinks of me. Second, I'm way too comfortable on these first dates and allow myself to be extremely outgoing. I think I come across like an a55hole, probably because I treat these women the same as the ones that I've already developed good rapport with.

I think I need to tone my personality down on these dates and allow myself to have a bit of "innocence".

Anyone else ever have this problem?
Insufficient information to provide a meaningful answer.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't shoot your foot off. Apart from that foot traffic self amusement and zero fux over game.

Last edited:

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
My biggest problem lately is that I put in all this effort and energy to get a low quality bytch. So I just say "fvck it" and act however I want. I'm really not out to impress anyone.

I have three main orbiters in my life, and they take up a lot of my time. I'm not regularly fvcking any of them, and honestly I don't care if I do. I can fvck my hand and get the same pleasure without any of the drama.

This explains why I made that other post about the fat chick. She is the most decent thing I've come across in the last while, but I'm just not physically attracted to her. I'm just tired of the same low quality 5hit that I come across. Getting a woman who has all the qualities I want? Not gonna happen, and the more I date, the fussier I get.

I've got lots of low quality bytches hanging off me, and it just disgusts me thinking about keeping them around. Tenacity says women are good for sex and companionship. I've been taking the companionship and leaving behind the sex. Once you fvck them, they wanna stick around. When you don't want them to stick around, they become a nuisance. So fvck it, I'm cool with just letting them rape me and then getting all mad because I don't wanna commit.
How about aim **** these women on the first date then?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about aim **** these women on the first date then?
How about we re-bump this archaic thread?

I think I remember this date and barely remember the woman. I went through a seven month dry spell at the time where I was fed up with all the garbage I had been dating. After the dry spell, I dated another piece of 5hit for 8 months.

I think Des has been in an LTR since with a younger woman.
Yup, still with her for 5 1/2 years now. Almost as long as I was married, and this is going a hell of a lot better than my marriage.

To those wondering, I still pop in occasionally, but I really haven't needed this place much nor have had the time to be here, and I've been busy working toward starting my own business. I'll be popping in again soon with a lengthy post. Thanks for bumping my old garbage though :D

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a first (and last) date a couple of days ago. I haven't heard from her since. This seems to be a trend as of late. I used to ace the first date and get a second one without a hitch. Now it seems I'm fvcking them up, so I'm trying to figure out why.

I think I have two problems going on here... First, I really don't give a 5hit what the woman thinks of me. Second, I'm way too comfortable on these first dates and allow myself to be extremely outgoing. I think I come across like an a55hole, probably because I treat these women the same as the ones that I've already developed good rapport with.

I think I need to tone my personality down on these dates and allow myself to have a bit of "innocence".

Anyone else ever have this problem?
I play catch and release. So after seeing a girl I assume that I won't see her ever again. That said I esculate for fun. I don't talk politics or something likely to call for a divided but I don't hit pause.

I cannot comment on your date. I wasn't there. It could be a random stretch of luck or these girls. In any a event, #next! Tbh I prefer getting more girls than actually going out with one. Random, fresh clean start.

Where do you meet? OLD is lulz! Last few I met buying groceries and or working out outdoors. The outcomes are 100x better vs OLD.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
So I had a date the other night. I decided to use Bible Belt's idea of using sensitivity while just behaving the same way I always do. It helped a bit, but I'm not feeling like I've been able to actually raise her IL.

I still think I need to turn down the "a55hole" in me. I get so damn comfortable on these dates and I really don't give a 5hit if I impress these women or not. It really seems to be counter-productive. Turning off the a55hole when I'm really comfortable seems to be incredibly difficult for me.
I don't think it's possible to raise a girl's interest level from a 5 to, say, an 8.

Spend your time with the girls who are IL 8 or higher right from the jump.